PDA

View Full Version : Serious Syncing Issues in the Last Hour

deadpix
10-15-10, 11:10 PM
The servers seem to have some serious syncing issues this past hour!

Not just in RS but in FS as well. I'm on two different devices using two different ISPs and the issues are the same.

In RS, I would have about 200+ plates of French Toast , 150+ plates of Omelettes and 200+ servings of Fruit Salad ready and I would either get an out of sync message or a not online message (which is nonsense) and all my hard work would disappear, except for the items currently cooking on the stove!!!

If it was really out of sync, the status should have been reset to the point where it was last synced, not just have everything on the serving tables cleared out!!

I like the game and was about to plonk down some gems to expand the restaurant, but now I'm going to wait and see if these syncing issues persist.

deadpix
10-15-10, 11:39 PM
I don't know if this is accurate, but it seems that the issue usually occurs when someone tips my tables. It went off sync a couple more times but each time it became "in-sync" again, there would be some tip on the tables and checking the messages confirms that it happened at that point.

deadpix
10-16-10, 01:31 AM
It just keeps happening and each time it does, all the accumulated food, painstakingly prepared and placed on the serving counters just disappears!

The Team really needs to look into this syncing issue. Each time it goes off sync, everything stays intact, my experience, my coins, my food mastery, my tips; only the food on the serving counters disappear!!! WHY??

The food completely disappearing from all serving counters is the one thing that makes this game UNPLAYABLE.

Please, could someone in Teamlava please look into changing the way the game syncs and remembers the food placed on the serving tables? Making French Toasts again and again just because all the food disappears is really helping my mastery of that dish, but I'm hoping to move to other things once I've stockpiled enough of the basic dishes for the game to go into autopilot for some hours/days.

deadpix
10-16-10, 02:21 AM
Whoop de doo!!!

I just lost a stack of 300+ waffles, 150+ omelettes and a whole new bowl of fruit salad. Back down to French Toasts again, Yeeeeehaaawww!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 08:07 AM
The syncing issues are a major problem. I keep losing food as I can't serve it in time.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 08:24 AM
I too had over 3000 French toasts, all that work down the drain and food that was gifted disappeared as well. Server keeps crashing.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 01:21 AM
Me too. I have this problem and i have been losing all my stew, waffles and others when i just leave the game for 5 mins. I have experienced this many times. Amazingly, the food on the stove is still there. Teamlava needs to do something about this.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 10:25 PM
It keeps happening to me too!! So much time and coins invested! I also keep getting kicked off mid tipping, visiting, cooking, etc. What's up with that?????