PDA

View Full Version : Gifting 50 gems to a friend

sourlicorice2
10-04-11, 07:54 AM
I don't know if it's possible but if I bought 50 gems for farm story. Is it possible to have them transferred to my friends farm as his birthday is this month? He loves farm story and I know he'd love to get gems.

Rachael98
10-04-11, 08:24 AM
You'd probably need to ask TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) if they were willing to transfer them. I'm not sure; I know you can sometimes give away contest winnings, but for this I don't know.

sourlicorice2
10-04-11, 09:15 AM
Thx for your help :-)

Hawaiianmomma
10-04-11, 12:16 PM
So sweet of you SourI hope they try to do something special for you...what a wonderful friend you are.

FluffyRolls
10-04-11, 01:02 PM
Wow thats very nice, But they probally wouldent allow that because you could just make new accounts on different divices and send all the gems to your main aaccount...

Phthon
10-04-11, 01:03 PM
Wow thats very nice, But they probally wouldent allow that because you could just make new accounts on different divices and send all the gems to your main aaccount...

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy the gems, rather than buying new devices, hmmmmm?

Rachael98
10-04-11, 01:04 PM

I think SL means bought gems:).

sourlicorice2
10-04-11, 06:38 PM

i only have an iPad and an iPod (don't play on my iPod hardly ever as I don't have wifi) device and even if I wanted gems on each device I'd just buy them separately. Besides even if I wanted to send them to my other device what difference would it make. TL would still be getting their money. Just saying :-)

sourlicorice2
10-06-11, 09:56 AM
Well I think I can forget this idea :-( by the time they have found time to reply (already teamlava support) his birthday will have been over with.

sourlicorice2
10-06-11, 09:56 AM
Well I think I can forget this idea :-( by the time they have found time to reply (already teamlava support) his birthday will have been over with.

oops already emailed teamlava support.

sourlicorice2
10-24-11, 10:24 AM
I was right never got a reply. His birthday is over and done with, and I wanted to surprise him when he went into his game and found gems. I'd have bought them from his game but he doesnt have credit card and I use my mothers and didn't want to enter her info on his iPad. She woulda shot me if I did that.

cheyenne002
10-24-11, 10:42 AM
It takes a few days for TeamLava to view support tickets. I know you said the birthday has passed, but in the future, perhaps buying an iTunes gift card and asking someone who has access to their account to add the card value to theirs, and have them go in the game and purchase the pack for you may work? seems like a lot i know, but it's probably the safest bet if you wished to surprise them with a gift like that. Sometimes people forget iTunes cards redeemed is the same as a credit card, only the funds are directly added to the account for use. Good luck in the future :)

sourlicorice2
10-24-11, 10:56 AM
I'm in Thailand. They don't have iTunes cards otherwise I would have done that.

sourlicorice2
10-24-11, 11:05 AM
I take that back. Just googled it and it looks like they do. Unfortunately the web page was all in Thai but it showed pictures. I'll have to go to the apple store near my place to see if I can get them there. Too late for his b-day but I may buy them for myself. I'd stopped buying them mainly cause I didn't want to use my moms credit card anymore.

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 01:12 AM
Thats a good idea. I wish we could:)