PDA

View Full Version : My collectibles reverted

gigglybean
10-03-11, 07:49 PM
Hi,

I just want to highlight that I bought a new window and collected the first flower on the right for floral bouquet collectibles. I went on to buy a bake sale poster and collected the second flower on the right but when I open bs this morning, the second flower is back to zero. Bummer....

I have no pictures to prove since I didn't take any. :( However, I thought that TL should know there was an incident like this. Playing latest version bs on iPad 2.

Thank you.

gigglybean
10-04-11, 03:02 AM
Update: tried the restarting device and reinstalling bs, no change.

Bought a clock, got another first right floral bouquet collectibles and the second right flower that disappeared came back.
Don't know how it happen but somehow the latest purchase triggered it back.

Problem solved for me and for now. :)

bobbyrae
10-05-11, 05:27 PM
Happened to me too...except that there has been no change :(
I bought a butterfly picture , got one yellow flower. Got the "bakery is out of sync" message and yellow flower disappeared. Bought 2 regular windows & got a rose and a pink/purple flower. Out of sync message again and the rose was gone. Bought another window and got another pink/purple flower. I now only have the two pink purple tulip flowers and not the other two.

quentinsmommy
10-07-11, 10:26 AM
Happened to me too...except that there has been no change :(
I bought a butterfly picture , got one yellow flower. Got the "bakery is out of sync" message and yellow flower disappeared. Bought 2 regular windows & got a rose and a pink/purple flower. Out of sync message again and the rose was gone. Bought another window and got another pink/purple flower. I now only have the two pink purple tulip flowers and not the other two.

The exact same thing happened to me, too! I lost a rare red rose.:mad: BS is seeming to have a lot of various syncing problems going on. Every time I go and tip my neighbors, I get the "Oh Darn! Your bakery is out of sync. We have refreshed your bakery." popup about every five or so neighbors visited and I am gradually loosing coins due to it every time it "refreshes."

desertfarmer
10-07-11, 02:14 PM
The exact same thing happened to me, too! I lost a rare red rose.:mad: BS is seeming to have a lot of various syncing problems going on. Every time I go and tip my neighbors, I get the "Oh Darn! Your bakery is out of sync. We have refreshed your bakery." popup about every five or so neighbors visited and I am gradually loosing coins due to it every time it "refreshes."

Same thing happens to me but only with that precious rose.. Everytime I will get one- I go out of sync- and the rose disappear!