PDA

View Full Version : What's in the magic box? And why is there no ways to get gems other than buying them?

MMSIsaac
10-15-10, 07:09 PM
I was wondering what was in the magic box? Don't you guys think they should have something for cooking a certain number of things. Like in city story, you get keys! So basically, the only way to get gems is to buy them!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 01:00 AM
I got a coin bonus for reaching level 1 mastery of French toast.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 01:09 AM
You get a gem for level 2

Rachael98
04-20-11, 04:31 AM
I was wondering what was in the magic box? Don't you guys think they should have something for cooking a certain number of things. Like in city story, you get keys! So basically, the only way to get gems is to buy them!

You do. You also get 1 of the item for mastery. To find out what's in the Magic Box, buy one! At Level 2 mastery, you earn a gem. You can also download TeamLava apps to get gems. Finally, you earn one gem if, in one day, you serve over 300,000 things (probably best to do French Toast for this!)

Rachael98
04-20-11, 04:32 AM
I got a coin bonus for reaching level 1 mastery of French toast.

You now also get 1 portion of French Toast in your My Gifts inventory. A glitch, I think.

TheFluffySlipper
04-20-11, 04:49 AM
UMMMM, this is a thread from 6 months ago! I'd say they have either stopped playing or have had their question answered by viewing their neighbours restaurants by now ....

Rachael98
04-29-11, 04:12 PM
UMMMM, this is a thread from 6 months ago! I'd say they have either stopped playing or have had their question answered by viewing their neighbours restaurants by now ....

Oops. Um...EPIC FAIL on my part.

Eldin
05-14-11, 11:00 AM
Whats Mastery? :O

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Eldin
05-14-11, 11:05 AM
Master is when you complete the last lvl on the food dishes?
I don't get the part in where you get something for it except the cash?

I completed the every dish except 1 until the update today, now its 2 as a new dish came, but still, never got something more then the cash?
Not that I wanted or expected this but anyway, if you say you should get it? :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.