PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Notifications Now Working?

Yarox
10-03-11, 06:09 AM
I just got a notification on my android phone from farm.
It informed me my artichokes were ready... Im in shock.
I have never received notifications from FS before, so this was a nice surprise.
It was so nice to see that little farm icon on the upper left corner of my phone.
Was this a one time thing or has TL finally done something and will I keep on getting them?
Lets hope so... Plz :-)
Anyone else getting this notifications?

P.s. I will update this in 4 hours when my crops are ready to see if i get a notification.

Rachael98
10-03-11, 07:49 AM
Mine have never not worked...but if it's fixed, that's great:D!

pinkster73
10-03-11, 09:32 AM
It's not fixed. Thus morning I got a notification that my pansys were ready, but I never got a notification for the orange trees, apricot trees, fig trees, candy apple trees, pumpkins, tomatoes, pomegranites, and soy beans I also had ready to harvest.

But hey, I actually had a notification. Maybe something is afoot........

Rachael98
10-03-11, 09:39 AM
It's not fixed. Thus morning I got a notification that my pansys were ready, but I never got a notification for the orange trees, apricot trees, fig trees, candy apple trees, pumpkins, tomatoes, pomegranites, and soy beans I also had ready to harvest.

But hey, I actually had a notification. Maybe something is afoot........

I didn't think you ever got them for trees anyway. Also, if they all finish near the same time, it only sends one:).

pinkster73
10-03-11, 09:56 AM
I didn't think you ever got them for trees anyway. Also, if they all finish near the same time, it only sends one:).

Ooooh I didn't know that. How could I when I've never had a notification before ha ha.

Rachael98
10-03-11, 10:05 AM
Ooooh I didn't know that. How could I when I've never had a notification before ha ha.

I'm pretty sure that's right; I'd be happier if someone could confirm. But all my Notifications have always worked (bar ONE day when I accidentally switched them off in my iPod settings:p), and I don't remeber it ever.

BellasPalace1
10-03-11, 10:17 AM
I, too, have recently received notifications from all of the story games that previously didn't work for android...these include Farm Story, Fashion Story, and Nightclub Story! I got notifications most of the time for RS and BS. I think there are still some glitches with the others, as I don't receive the notifications everytime. Maybe it depends on how long you've been away from your game? I'm happy they are working, though, even if it isn't every time.

kooky panda
10-03-11, 10:39 AM
I, too, have recently received notifications from all of the story games that previously didn't work for android...these include Farm Story, Fashion Story, and Nightclub Story! I got notifications most of the time for RS and BS. I think there are still some glitches with the others, as I don't receive the notifications everytime. Maybe it depends on how long you've been away from your game? I'm happy they are working, though, even if it isn't every time.

Great news for androids !!!! My notifications will work for a while, then go off(idevice). When that happens I go and turn off notifications and turn them back on in my device settings and in my games. Restart my device and then I have them again. I have noticed that whenever I sync with itunes or I have to redownload a game, I sometimes lose the notifications so I have to go and reset them.

pinkster73
10-03-11, 10:41 AM
When my farm story notified me I didn't even know what it was! It's been about 6 months since I've had one. Hopefully they continue.

Yarox
10-03-11, 10:48 AM
UPDATE: 4 hours have passed :P

Ok its confirmed (well for me anyways)
The notifications work for me...
Been getting them for crops being ready, receiving gifts, neighbors requests and crops being watered.
Yeah !! today is a good day.
Thanks TL for whatever it was you did... it was good :D
Now I need them for my Nightclub and with that all my games will have notifications - Yay!

swiep07
10-03-11, 10:56 AM
I only got the notifications for receiving gifts and messages, but I do got a forest. I'll try to plant some crops.
And also got notifications for fashion story receiving gifts and messages, but not when ky orders are ready.
But it's a starter and I'm very happy with it :)

kooky panda
10-03-11, 10:59 AM
I only got the notifications for receiving gifts and messages, but I do got a forest. I'll try to plant some crops.
And also got notifications for fashion story receiving gifts and messages, but not when ky orders are ready.
But it's a starter and I'm very happy with it :)
check you game settings and make sure you have the ones turned on that you want. There are different setting for when things are ready and when you receive tips, water, etc.

nmishii
10-03-11, 01:22 PM
I planted a blueberry twice and got notifications both times. Yay!!!

I mostly have trees and flowers, having mastered the rest. My flowers won't be ready today.

Rachael, you said there is no notification for trees. How about flowers?

I didn't get notifcations on BS though.

pinkster73
10-03-11, 01:36 PM
My notifications didn't work this afternoon :(

swiep07
10-03-11, 02:19 PM
check you game settings and make sure you have the ones turned on that you want. There are different setting for when things are ready and when you receive tips, water, etc.

Yeah I knew that! Thanks :)

Rachael98
10-03-11, 02:34 PM
My notifications didn't work this afternoon :(

All turned on:)?

pinkster73
10-03-11, 02:43 PM
All turned on:)?

I only have the notification on for crops being ready to harvest. I would go nuts if I got a notification for the other stuff too

Yarox
10-03-11, 02:47 PM
I actually got a notification my crop was ready so booted up the game to harvest and while harvesting got one more saying my crops were ready.
So first i got none, now i get them double lol :p
Well keep them coming.... loving this notifications
so happy :D

Rachael98
10-03-11, 02:47 PM
I only have the notification on for crops being ready to harvest. I would go nuts if I got a notification for the other stuff too

If you try turning everything on, does it work them:)?

MizCricket
10-03-11, 04:04 PM
I started getting notifications last night for Farm Story and Fashion Story. They don't seem to be completely consistent though. I get notification for some things but not others.

Yarox
10-03-11, 05:30 PM
I now got notifications for Nightclub story, but only for when drinks are ready.
Really happy with this, now all my games got notifications working :D

pinkster73
10-03-11, 09:03 PM
Mine are not. I only had the one notification then nothing since then and I should have.

putka
10-04-11, 09:34 AM
I only get them in FS, NcS and CS. Bakery and Restaurant still not :(. I had to turn them off in Nightclub though, because i kept getting a notification that my music stopped playing. The only one i had turned on was to let me know my drinks are ready, but every hour, it kept waking me up to let me know my music is not playing. Whyyyyyy?

pinkster73
10-04-11, 09:57 AM
Nope mine are definitely not working. I tried all the suggestions. I only had the one time fluke notification.

Bogiefurret
10-04-11, 10:15 AM
My notifications started working for all my games after I updated my os on andriod phone. Never got them on FS or CS. Now I get notified for everything. Nice. This issue was a point for OS update so I'm thinking my os system had alot to do with losing noitifications for RS & BS.

nmishii
10-04-11, 10:31 AM
My notifications for Farm Story worked this morning.

Notifications for RS still works. Notifications for BS still does not work.

Olderyzer
10-05-11, 07:07 AM
What a crazeeee day!!!! Simply CRAZEE. AHHH! I get the trifecta Thank You in...(what am I thanking you for? Oh Yeah!) Notifications are back. I have noticed that to! It's those little blessings that add up. Accumulating giddy gratefulneess! Yeesss! Joy Reflux Again.. Ha-HaA!

swiep07
10-05-11, 05:06 PM
It sure was a short period of time for me..
Farm story notifications didn't work all day long... :(
NcS does work and Fashion only when I receive gifts..

ariesblu
10-05-11, 05:15 PM
In five hours I will know whether or not notifications for on my phone. *fingers crossed*