PDA

View Full Version : Potential Collectibles Bug?

wardos
10-03-11, 01:21 AM
Hi,

A realise it's a new functionality so not sure whether these would be considered a bug - but I wanted to raise awareness as I suspect there could well be a bug.

- When cooking on my Easy Grills, I never appear to receive Collectible items, it is only on normal grills...I haven't tested this on other appliances, but this appears the case so far. Not sure if, because it is 'Easy' the items automatically go into the collectibles without needing to tap???
- When I redeem a Collectible prize, the grey bar appears to move along...am assuming that the more of a type of prize redeemed, the more the grey bar moves along, and you get promoted (like with recipes?). However, my grey bar keeps resetting back to the beginning.

Regarding Easy appliances, as they're quicker to use, should we still be getting the equivalent number of collectible items as we would with a normal appliance (e.g. to cook food on one normal grill involves 2 finger taps, and I have sometimes gained 2 items...is it possible to cook food on an Easy grill and gain 2 items, even though it only involves 1 finger tap)?

Best regards,

wardos

greygull
10-03-11, 11:38 AM
The mastering of collectibles (like food mastering) not going up/reseting is a known issue that being looked at by TL.

For the easy appliances, I have 7 regular and 9 easy grills out right now, and I have been getting collectibles from all of them. It is very random when they'll pop out. But I haven't received 2 from the easy ones (not sure if I've gotten 2 from a regular one either though).

Edit : I just did recieve 2 collectibles from one regular appliance (while prepping food). But only one from the easy.

wardos
10-03-11, 01:16 PM
Yeah, since posting, I've had a couple of items from the Easy appliance...but it's def not as many as I get from the normal ones (probably cos you get 2 chances to get an item when preparing food on normal vs only 1 chance on Easy, etc, which looks to be the case). I might stop building Easy appliances for a bit! :)