PDA

View Full Version : Quest will not go away

FunToDrum
10-02-11, 10:17 PM
Ok, this is a problem that I've been having with one of the quests ever since the quests came around. The "afternoon tea" quest just will not go away. It shows me completing the brew the chamomile tea part, but the "buying a drink machine" NEVER shows me completing anything. I don't know how anyone could complete brewing tea without buying a drink machine. Anyways, I have e-mailed team lava on the matter. Their suggestions were to try force stopping the application, clearing the application's data, and uninstalling and re-installing the app. I have tried all of these suggestions along with just trying to sell and re-buy drink machines PLENTY of times. Is anyone else having problems with quests hanging around when they've obviously been completed? I'm very tired of the flashing quest notification and having to check it every time to get it to stop blinking at me, I just want it to go away. I am playing on a Samsung captivate running froyo 2.2, BS version 1.2.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

luckygirl101
10-05-11, 01:08 PM
I know!!! Ive done the same quest 2 times!!! And its still there!

kooky panda
10-05-11, 02:29 PM
Please see this thread. TL is working on the tasks/quest issues, but GM needs more information from players

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18344-Master-list-of-All-Tasks(not-collectibles)-for-All-Games