PDA

View Full Version : Push all clothing on one rack/table

CandyNEFC
10-02-11, 08:41 PM
In games like Bakery, Restaurant and Night Club Story, when all counters are full and you cook something new, it places all of the stuff of the same kind onto one counter. Why can't the clothing be the same? If I have no racks left and have pink bathing suits on 2 racks, I cannot place my new clothing unless I put out another rack... instead it should move all of my bathing suits to one rack freeing up the other one.

xSnowyOwlx
10-02-11, 09:45 PM
Maybe because in Fashion we have the option to actually choose where we place our clothing and accessories. In all those other games we don't have a choice.

sourlicorice2
10-02-11, 09:49 PM
You can place the same clothing all on one rack ie if u have pink bathing suits out already simply tap on the rack they r on to place your next batch of pink bathing suits on the same rack.

CandyNEFC
10-02-11, 09:56 PM
Yes, I'm aware of all that... I'm about level 61. For example, If I spread my stuff around (in order to get more ratings while my clothing slots are getting ready) and I come back with racks still full, click on a finished slot, all like clothing gets placed on the same rack so I can free up racks for my new stuff.

sourlicorice2
10-02-11, 10:28 PM
Oh sry I misunderstood from the way u wrote the message. Yes that would be a nice feature to have.