PDA

View Full Version : People harassing you

bandglove
10-02-11, 09:57 AM
I have someone who keeps harassing me and following me wall to wall. How can I get them to stop? Can you make an ignore or block button please...

di1975
10-02-11, 09:58 AM
Did u post on their wall? If not, DON'T! That gives them a way to follow u. Also, I would delete all old messages so they can't follow the threads to your neighbors

bandglove
10-02-11, 10:04 AM
I have they have messages saved from me so that's how they keep finding me I keep deleting the messages but they don't stop.

redbites
10-02-11, 10:11 AM
It would be handy if Teamlava did maintenance and it removed all wall messages

greygull
10-02-11, 11:14 AM
You can also email support@teamlava.com Give them your in game name and ID, the in game name (and if you know the ID) of the offender, and if possible, screenshots of what they have said. They handle those on a case by case basis, so I'm not sure what the results will be.

sterlingempire
10-02-11, 03:36 PM
I may have voted in this poll if it wasnt public.

Rachael98
10-02-11, 03:40 PM
I very rarely get harassed. I'm also very rarely talked about negatively. However, a Block Button should be implemented. It just should:).

redbites
10-02-11, 03:44 PM
Am I talked about negatively?

pinkster73
10-02-11, 04:01 PM
Am I talked about negatively?

What you don't know doesn't hurt you. Just kidding. No, never that I've seen.

nmishii
10-02-11, 04:21 PM
The People Harass You? count should be one less. I checked it when I should not have.

sourlicorice2
10-02-11, 09:54 PM
I've never been harassed yet. I've had the odd bad message left but since I just delete them and don't reply, they've never had a link back to my wall. Hope the person harassing u grows up and stops. A block button would be nice in the meantime follow Gregg l's advice.

sourlicorice2
10-02-11, 09:55 PM
I've never been harassed yet. I've had the odd bad message left but since I just delete them and don't reply, they've never had a link back to my wall. Hope the person harassing u grows up and stops. A block button would be nice in the meantime follow Gregg l's advice.

edit: greygull's advice.....................