10-02-11, 09:26 AM
Thaaaaanks a lot for stoping the Dancing  Water  Droplets ... 


sourlicorice2
10-02-11, 09:39 AM
I second that 

Rachael98
10-02-11, 09:50 AM
I liked them, but I know why lots didn't like them.

Schoolblues09
10-02-11, 10:50 AM
So glad those distracting bobbing water droplets are gone. Also glad those silly tasks are over! My neighbor who is at level 96 is telling me about an update that has collectables. I have an android. I have not gotten this update. I also checked in the app store. I cant find it...help?

DoubleZ
10-02-11, 11:51 AM
I liked them, but I know why lots didn't like them.

I can't speak for others, but I personally didn't like them because they were difficult to look at, almost to the point of becoming nauseated.

Rachael98
10-02-11, 12:33 PM
So glad those distracting bobbing water droplets are gone. Also glad those silly tasks are over! My neighbor who is at level 96 is telling me about an update that has collectables. I have an android. I have not gotten this update. I also checked in the app store. I cant find it...help?

Android devices don't have them yet:(...

I can't speak for others, but I personally didn't like them because they were difficult to look at, almost to the point of becoming nauseated.

That didn't happen to me-but I understand that it's not nice if it does:).

scrappybug
10-03-11, 03:23 PM
I miss them, I wish we had gotten a on/off button instead. I understand some didn't like them but I really miss them. :-(

DerGelbeKaiser
10-05-11, 06:30 AM
My water is still dancing - and still driving me crazy. Ive nver been a huge fan of the whole watering thing anyway - especially if people water my flowers.
I usualy don't grow long term crops for that reason. Everythign ends up looking like a **** lake. I'd much prefer proper water tiles.

Olderyzer
10-05-11, 06:55 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes...I actually get to say something positive....THANK YOU SO VERY,VERY MUCH...One step forward - On Giant Step for TL Customers.....Yes! I can't believe it. Shake me, Pinch Me...I can't believe it!!!!!!! (Running off to join a conga line of monkeys wearing fex caps....)

Olderyzer
10-05-11, 06:58 AM
...And...AND...AND went I got to my farm screen - Yes, Yes - The Arrows for my tasks quit flashing and went away after a couple of seconds....I'm choking on my own joy! Sincerely: TY TY TY TY TY....

143Blue
10-07-11, 08:55 PM
YEP!!! i m so glad theyre gone on huge farms they gave me headaches