PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Unregistered
10-15-10, 04:49 PM
I have 6 garden arches and 3 jack rabbits! I know the items are random and you have a chance at getting more than one but this is rediculous! I don't want to take a chance on this game again especially when it's costing me $5 each time. Can someone tell me how much I have to spend to get something like the villa or cottage?

Unregistered
10-16-10, 03:07 AM
Hi, ive got the same Problem.. 5 garden arches and 3 tabels.. It's just luck getting something like a villa! I say a player which used the chest only one time and got the villa, another player used it about 30 times and didn't get it! But I think it has something to do with timing. Cause if you get let's say a labrador it's possible to get another by using the chest again. This might explain why the most players have much of the same items ( for example 5 rabbits by using the chest 7 times). I think we shouldn't use the chest again on the same day when we got something uncommon or commen, but at least it is just luck! But the good thing is that with the new mansion we have the opportunity the get a real big villa without having luck :-)! And excuse my english, I'm German :-)