PDA

View Full Version : No Kalua Pig?

villegasallgone
10-01-11, 05:27 PM
I got the weekly update yesterday. I uninstalled and reinstalled app. I have a stove, grill, oven, and a drink machine. Bought the new Sushi bar. All of my friends are cooking the Kalua Pig. I don't have this recipe anywhere. Can I expect this to show up in the next few days, or do I need to re-boot, uninstall and re-install and do a little dance?

Thanks.

villegasallgone
10-01-11, 05:29 PM
Forgot to mention, ipod 4.3.5

villegasallgone
10-01-11, 05:38 PM
Just noticed that I got redirected to the bakery story thread when I logged in. I tried to ask about this on the R.S. thread. Sorry about that.

trenae
10-01-11, 05:55 PM
Just noticed that I got redirected to the bakery story thread when I logged in. I tried to ask about this on the R.S. thread. Sorry about that.

I moved your thread to RS forum.

___

Updates roll out slowly (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66), so if you haven't seen it yet, you will probably see it by Tuesday.

greygull
10-01-11, 06:05 PM
There was both a push update and an app store update. If you received the push update also on Friday, the kalua pig should be on the grill.

villegasallgone
10-01-11, 06:38 PM
There was both a push update and an app store update. If you received the push update also on Friday, the kalua pig should be on the grill.

I got the update from the itunes store and the push update. Hopefully the new recipes will show up on Tuesday. I now have recipe envy;) Haha. As of yet, nothing, and restarted device.

talyon
10-01-11, 06:45 PM
Yep, you shall have them by Tuesday mate.

villegasallgone
10-01-11, 06:47 PM
Yep, you shall have them by Tuesday mate.

Sweet! Thanks for the info :-)

snowco
10-02-11, 08:36 AM
I am having the se problem where I can't cook the pig or the barbecue, I haven't even seen the sushi bar yet!!