PDA

View Full Version : LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Pages : [1] 2

charlielee92
10-01-11, 04:19 AM
Restaurant Story Collectible Guide (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13190550383/guide-to-collectibles-restaurant-story)

Edit- KP- Here is a helpful thread

This post is in response to the post from Brooksie regarding collectibles in Bakery Story. Greyfulll directed her to a link that has a lot of information. However, the information in that link is just to overwhelming for me. Not sure about any one else but I don't want to know about collectibles in games that I don't play. Hence, I am posting this response to Brookies's question.

I have collected all four items under Yummy Ingredients, Cooking Tools, and Chef Implements multiple times. I have only collected all four items under Baking Goodness once. Below is information I have gathered by tracking my collectibles for multiple weeks. Please note I started tracking this information after I had already collected all four items for some of the categories. Encase people are wondering, I am at level 47 and I tip neighbors and the community daily.

Floral bouquet - Buying items to decorate you bakery.
**** I have only won one collectible under this category.

Orchid Bouquet:
Purchase Pink wallpaper.

Cooking Tools - Measuring Cup, Ladle, Tongs & Spatula:
Visiting and Tipping neighbors and community

Chef Implements - Chef Hat, Apron, Mitten, and Jacket:

Chef Apron - Cook and/or Serve:
Coffee
Oolong green tea
Lemonade
Brownies
Matcha
Jam cookies

Chef Hat - Cook and/or Serve:
Candy Apples
Mocha
Coffee
Brownies
Chocolate Chip cookies
Lemonade
Matcha
Angela Food cake
Raspberry Macaroons
Iced tea
Heart coffee
Love Potion
Coco Cream muffins
Fruit Cake
Croissant
Stone Ground Miche

Chef Jacket - Cook and/or Serve:
Peanut Butter Cookies
Brownies
Lemonade
Rose Cookies
Hot Cross Buns

Chef Mitten - Cook and/or Serve:
Chocolate Cherry Trifle
Coffee
Croissant
Camomile tea
Celebration Trifle
Fruitcake
Donut Frosty
Matcha
Strawberry Cake
Lemonade
White Peach Tea
Brownies
Celebration Cupcakes
Hot Cross buns
Chocolate Chip cookies
Peanut Butter cookies
French bread
Sprinkle Donut

Baking Goodness - Whisk, Tongs, Baking Sheet , and Knife:

Knife - Cook and/or Serve:
Matcha

Tongs - Cook and/or Serve:
Blueberry scones
Jasmine Tea
Tapioca pudding
Croissants
Strawberry Cheesecake
Coco Cream muffins
White Peach Tea
Chai Tea
Sweet Tea

Baking Sheet - Cook and/or Serve:
Camomile Tea
Sweet Tea

Whisk - Cook and/or Serve:
Croissant
Jasmine Tea
Red Rose cake
Iced tea
White Peach Tea
Matcha

Yummy Ingredients - Flour, Eggs, Sugar, and Butter:

Flour - Cook and/or Serve:
Brownies
Coffee
Mocha
Fruitcake
Chocolate Chip cookies
Raspberry macaroons
Love Potion
Red Rose cake
Valentine cookies
French Bread
Chocolate cake

Eggs - Cook and/or Serve:
Chocolate Chip cookies
Brownies
Raspberry Macaroons
Chocolate Milkshake
Heart coffee
Fruit Cake
Jam cookies
Celebration cupcake
Stone Ground Miche
Chocolate Chip pancakes
Hot Cross buns
Chocolate cake

Sugar - Cook and/or Serve:
Coffee
Brownies
Rose cookies
Raspberry Macaroons

Butter - Cook and/or Serve:
Coffee
Brownies
Raspberry Macaroons
Strawberry Smoothie
Chocolate Milkshake
Chocolate Chip cookies

Righto, here are my findings regarding the new collectables so far:

FARM STORY
Cakes and pies ? watering /planting fruits
Bug Life ? watering/planting trees
Tools for Living ? watering /planting vegetables
Domestic Bliss ? buying field, landscape or building items (NOTE: don?t waste your gems buying items for this ? it appears that no special or rarer collectables are rewarded for spending gems than for spending coins)
Animal Husbandry ? buying animals only, not collecting/watering animals
Butterflies ? watering/planting flowers
Lovely Antiques ? watering/planting grains
Cool Cowboy ?buying animals
Buried Treasure ? watering/planting vegetables, flowers, fruits, grains (NOTE: you get more treasure from watering/planting vegetables than flowers/fruits/grains)
Lost Toys ? buying ?garden? decorations

RESTAURANT STORY
Floral Bouquet ? Buying wall items
Cooking Tools ? tipping tables, buying floor items
Chef Implements ? preparing/serving food and drink
Baking Goodness ? preparing/serving food and drink
Yummy Ingredients ? preparing/serving food and drink (these seem difficult to get, haven?t figured out the technicalities yet)

BAKERY STORY
Same as Restaurant Story so far.

Haven?t yet had the patience to figure out the ?action x number = average number of collectables? ratio yet, though some collectables are certainly easier to find than others (just try your luck at finding the third butterfly, for example). It also appears that these rarer collectables pop up more in certain places or with certain crops ? for example, more antique sewing machines popped up when I planted 60 corn than when I planted 60 quinoa. This isn?t confirmed though ? could have just as easily been coincidence.

kooky panda
10-01-11, 06:09 AM
Oh this is good. I will go ahead and stick this to general discussion.
I will also move this thread to general discussions since it is for more than one game.

Feel free to add things when you discover them

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 12:44 PM
What exactly am I collecting these for? What happens when I hit redeem? Is there a max to collect on each? Is there a manual? I don't want to make careless errors like I did with gems when I first started game blindly! Thanks

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 12:47 PM
What exactly am I collecting these for? What happens when I hit redeem? Is there a max to collect on each? Is there a manual? I don't want to make careless errors like I did with gems when I first started game blindly! Thanks
You win Special Trophys
Also XP and Cash

talyon
10-01-11, 01:01 PM
Works the same as TS, there is no limit on the amount of collectibles u can get, save or use. This is a great feature TY so much TL. Great job.

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 02:02 PM
I only play RS, but what will happen if I hit the REDEEM button? Anything? What do I do with the trophies? Do i get anything for my 2 chef's hats? Im really confused. How do you save? How do you use? Any visuals? Thanks guys!

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 02:17 PM

babe your trophies go to inventory such as the golden spoons rack and flower bouquets
The others are XP and Coin prizes which get added to your running account

xokay
10-01-11, 02:19 PM
Wonderful thread!!

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 02:23 PM

I agree me and one of my friends last night was searching for answers...this was so Helpful

Bravo Charlielee92

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 03:00 PM
Im sure its so simple, but at this point none of it is getting through to me. Where would I find this inventory? When do I know when I acheive it? When does that little chef's hat line move? (currently I have18 ladles, 2 spatulas, 35 rolling pins, 11 measuring cups, 1 egg, ....) The redeem button is lit on all even though I have nothing in "baking goodness". Do I hit that to get something? Does it just pop up when I'm done? I feel very stupid

badger8
10-01-11, 03:13 PM
You can redeem when you have all 4 items in a line highlighted. if it's still gray, you cannot redeem. The inventory is the list at the bottom of the screen when you go into design mode. The redeemed items will be in there- for instance, the utensil rack is in the wall item tab, etc.
There currently is a problem with the chef hats moving- many people have complained that the hats move but go right back to 0 when you exit out and come back (myself included). it's just a bug that'll need to be worked out.
Hope this helps! If you have more questions, please ask!!

kooky panda
10-01-11, 03:51 PM
Right now there is a problem that you mastery will go back to 0. I have been collecting but not redeeming anymore. Each set seems to stack. Once they fix the mastery issue, then I am going to go back and redeem all of them.

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 03:59 PM
Oh My Goodness! THANK YOU! Your explanation was PERFECT! (Greygull too!) That was all I needed. Glad to see I'm no alone with having yet another bug for TL to fix! They're doing a great job, though adding so much stuff! Will there ever be anything but a Spoon rack?! You guys are great! Now that I've redeemed twice I do understand how simple it is! Darn those gems, they make me nervous to do anything! Thank you Badger, Kooky and Grey Gull)! and TL!

Rachael98
10-01-11, 04:09 PM
Thanks people; this has been really helpful:).

redbites
10-01-11, 04:48 PM
Right now there is a problem that you mastery will go back to 0. I have been collecting but not redeeming anymore. Each set seems to stack. Once they fix the mastery issue, then I am going to go back and redeem all of them.
I'm on level 1 mastery for the rose bouquet

Rachael98
10-01-11, 04:56 PM
I'm on level 1 mastery for the rose bouquet

Did you redeem the whole lot in one go, by any chance?

redbites
10-01-11, 05:05 PM
Did you redeem the whole lot in one go, by any chance?
No I had small breaks between redeeming them. I wish I could take a photo and show you but my home button doesn't work and It's a weekend so I can't get it fixed

Rachael98
10-01-11, 05:11 PM
No I had small breaks between redeeming them. I wish I could take a photo and show you but my home button doesn't work and It's a weekend so I can't get it fixed

And did you do anything in the small breaks (eg. Go to a neighbour)?

icantcook27
10-02-11, 08:51 AM
The redeemed collectibles are in your "design" tab ( same place where you get your tables chairs etc) . For instance I found the golden utensil collectible under the clock icon. Hope this helps :)

cillabear
10-02-11, 09:07 AM
Ahhhahaha no such thing for android! Yet again! -_-

kimmie07
10-02-11, 12:30 PM
How do collectibles work I was planting pumpkins something piped up like a shovel then I went to hit it went away now nothing ?

DoubleZ
10-02-11, 02:46 PM
Thanks for this! I collect my cows, sheep, pigs and chickens each time they come due, but have received no Collectibles.

Also, how many of each do you have to get before you can redeem for the final reward?

DoubleZ
10-02-11, 02:50 PM
You can redeem when you have all 4 items in a line highlighted. if it's still gray, you cannot redeem.

Oh, okay, thanks!

kstar9
10-02-11, 02:51 PM
Be nice if they just posted the new rules for it under the FAQs

DoubleZ
10-02-11, 03:21 PM
On the Butterflies collectible, I have a bunch of the 1st and 2nd butterfly, some of the 4th, and zero of the 3rd. Why aren't I getting any of the 3rd one?
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/pupsavr4life/Misc/f9cdfbef.jpg

DoubleZ
10-02-11, 03:41 PM
Be nice if they just posted the new rules for it under the FAQs

I know, right?!? We get on screen tutorial popups on basic things like how to sell an item, but nothing on something new. We just have to jump in with both feet and hope we do it right and not was time, coins or gems in the process.

charlielee92
10-02-11, 04:17 PM
On the Butterflies collectible, I have a bunch of the 1st and 2nd butterfly, some of the 4th, and zero of the 3rd. Why aren't I getting any of the 3rd one?

some of the collectibles (generally one from each set) is harder to find than the other 3 in the set. For example, the sewing machine is harder to find than the other antiques, ladybug is hardest to find from Bug Life, etc.

Patience will pay off. I had 30 grasshoppers before I had even 1 ladybug. Have yet to find that damned third butterfly.

As for collectibles not appearing when collecting from animals, I may have been wrong there - perhaps buying animals is the only way to get the animal husbandry and cowboy collectibles. Though, I had a few of these collectibles in my inventory after I collected from my animals, and before I bought any (hence I assumed collecting from the animals gave me the items, though I didn't actually see the items pop out on the screen). So, I dunno really. Has anyone definitely got a collectible form collecting from their animals?

DoubleZ
10-02-11, 09:17 PM
Thanks, charlielee!

babman
10-03-11, 05:29 AM

+1

same thing hapened for me too, it went back to zero when i restarted my game :/

I can add wait to buy that marble set of tbl and chairs. It will come bck after u restart the game as well.

MiniLaura
10-03-11, 06:13 AM
I know, right?!? We get on screen tutorial popups on basic things like how to sell an item, but nothing on something new. We just have to jump in with both feet and hope we do it right and not was time, coins or gems in the process.

The FAQ are written an maintained by forum members, not TL staff. TL as only ever really explained how the basic functions of the games work. It is often up to the forum members and players to figure out how stuff works and determine if there are bugs. If you want a full explanation of how NEW things work, I suggest that you wait at least two weeks after a new feature has been introduced, and then read through all the threads about the new feature. The people who like to explore new things on their own will have described what they did, what issues they had, and what the benefits and drawbacks of the new feature are.

Also, if you're worried about encountering bugs, always check the "known bugs" thread for the game you are playing to see which bugs have already been identified. Bugs are usually first noticed by someone within hours of the bug showing up. (However, figuring out exactly what triggers a particular bug may take several days because feedback from several players is usually needed.)

kooky panda
10-03-11, 01:20 PM
As for collectibles not appearing when collecting from animals, I may have been wrong there - perhaps buying animals is the only way to get the animal husbandry and cowboy collectibles. Though, I had a few of these collectibles in my inventory after I collected from my animals, and before I bought any (hence I assumed collecting from the animals gave me the items, though I didn't actually see the items pop out on the screen). So, I dunno really. Has anyone definitely got a collectible form collecting from their animals?[/QUOTE]

I did get my cowboy. It was tough.. I had to buy coin animals . It took a while to get the last one. Watering coin animals also. problem is you cannot water coin animals on the other farms, so
you will need have lots of animals on your own farm to master this one. (at least what I have discovered so far).

Bluestrike
10-03-11, 02:21 PM
Found 1 burried treasure and 3 rare butterfiles (white) while planting Flower: Forget Me Not

farmer1600
10-04-11, 02:16 PM
Thank you VERY much charlielee92! and Kooky Panda.

I've not rec'd any collectibles for collecting from animals and would love to know for sure if it's worth it to have them all out - If not, I'de really like to store or sell so as to have more room for planting.

bobbyorr99
10-04-11, 06:01 PM

I agree me and one of my friends last night was searching for answers...this was so Helpful

Bravo Charlielee92

I still need more are there any other ways?Btw how do ya get spatula?

Hawaiianmomma
10-04-11, 06:10 PM
I have no clue as how I got the spatula

Hawaiianmomma
10-04-11, 06:12 PM
I was sleepy when I received it....there is a possibility that it came from preparing Kalua and Hawn.BBQ Dishes or Visiting Friends and Tipping Them....Maybe someone else may have better answers than my shabby ones

CandyNEFC
10-04-11, 06:42 PM
Thanks This is GREAT!

kooky panda
10-04-11, 06:48 PM
Thank you VERY much charlielee92! and Kooky Panda.

I've not rec'd any collectibles for collecting from animals and would love to know for sure if it's worth it to have them all out - If not, I'de really like to store or sell so as to have more room for planting.
I have a small farm on my ipad. I went ahead a bought alot of chickens and pigs and I have all the collectibles except for one. I will collect from these over the next few days and let you know if I get the
cowboy.

kooky panda
10-04-11, 06:51 PM
I have no clue as how I got the spatula

I have noticed that in each set, there is one item that is hard to get. I am thinking that after getting so many collectibles in the set , then you will one of the hard ones. How many I do not know.
Hard to keep count.

briguynv
10-04-11, 06:53 PM
For me what's weird in BS & RS is I get different collectibles for doing the same things... like cooking an item might get me the little hats or flour or whatever... lots of diff things for cooking the SAME thing... yet other times I cook certain foods over & over and never get ANY collectibles at all. At least in that manner, it almost seems random what you get... like if you cook cappuccino, you could get 4 or 5 different items... totally random it seems to me. Wish there was some kind of list, not totally exact, just know what is possible and what's not... like say buying chairs will never give you anything, but cooking certain foods can earn you either item A, B, C, D or E... something like that. It's very confusing.

Also, I have certain items where I have like 40 of already, but none of another item in the same row... and maybe 5 of another item in the same row. Very uneven... which means, we will ALWAYS end up with way too many of one or two items in each row that will never be redeemed. Kind of weird that way that it will always be so uneven... so lop-sided in quantities. Oh well.
I also think it's odd... sometimes when I cook a food item, I get two or even three collectible items... but then I can cook 4 more of the same item, and never get any. And some items I am pretty sure I've cooked many, many times and have never gotten a single collectible. So maybe certain foods will never give them? It's weird... sometimes it seems totally pre-set, and other times it seems completely random.

But so far, I've gotten at least MOST items in every category/row except floral in BS & RS both... all by just cooking & serving various foods... still can't get spatulas... and only found ONE ?Salt shaker/jar?... not sure what it's called... little white glass-looking jar with gray lid in Yummy. But so far cooking/serving foods have given me every other item... just not the spatula... and don't know how I got that ONE jar. I haven't bought any deco, so I haven't gotten ANY floral ones... but so far, I've been lucky getting the rest. But wondering about getting those missing items... maybe I just haven't cooked the right food yet.

Bluestrike
10-04-11, 06:59 PM
Gathering items seems much slower today than yesterday, was frequency with which we find things adjusted?

kooky panda
10-04-11, 07:04 PM
Gathering items seems much slower today than yesterday, was frequency with which we find things adjusted?

I have noticed that on each level it seems to take more items to master a collectible. Similar to mastering drinks , foods, etc. level 1 goes quick, then each level from there takes more drinks, food, etc to level up. I think the collectibles may work the same way. ( hard to know what level I am on since I am not redeeming anything yet.)

Sina680
10-04-11, 08:43 PM
Bakery Story: I also noticed the mastery resetting over, so I saved my collectables all weekend and was able to reach level 2 of Cooking Tools and Chef Implements where I got 1 gem ea and xp. Level 1s only got me coins and xp. I'm so sorry, I didn't think to capture a pix or see the numbers, I was only paying attention to the gems. I also sold the Golden Utensils for $2500 each as I had about 20 of them. Unfortunately, my Mastery levels, have reset again. Best bet is to do massive redemption like I did and not redeem items each time you fill up, until TL fixes it, cuz then u lose ur mastery.

I hope this was useful and not too confusing... I'm new here

Sina680
10-04-11, 08:52 PM
Awww...Shoot, sorry...I was off topic with my post  I'm not sure exactly how I got my collectables. I did notice once that I got a spatula from tipping a high star community member and that I didn't get any when tipping low star ranks. I don't know if the person being a 4 star had anything to do with it. I do feel it is kind of random...

moratorro
10-05-11, 04:14 PM
For me what's weird in BS & RS is I get different collectibles for doing the same things... like cooking an item might get me the little hats or flour or whatever... lots of diff things for cooking the SAME thing... yet other times I cook certain foods over & over and never get ANY collectibles at all. [...] Also, I have certain items where I have like 40 of already, but none of another item in the same row... and maybe 5 of another item in the same row. [...] I also think it's odd... sometimes when I cook a food item, I get two or even three collectible items... but then I can cook 4 more of the same item, and never get any. [...]
But so far, I've gotten at least MOST items in every category/row except floral in BS & RS both... all by just cooking & serving various foods... still can't get spatulas... and only found ONE ?Salt shaker/jar?... not sure what it's called... little white glass-looking jar with gray lid in Yummy. But so far cooking/serving foods have given me every other item... just not the spatula... and don't know how I got that ONE jar. I haven't bought any deco, so I haven't gotten ANY floral ones... but so far, I've been lucky getting the rest. But wondering about getting those missing items... maybe I just haven't cooked the right food yet. Great! You listed all the same things I found in my RS.
I can't figure out why some collectibles are still empty and others are over 50...
Maybe I have to cook different recipes on different appliances...

bobbyrae
10-05-11, 05:18 PM
Great! Thanks for this. Was wondering about that floral bouquet thing in BS.

MFAcct
10-07-11, 01:11 AM
I've collected from my animals each day after the update and have not gotten anything toward animal husbandry. I also have one item of four in each category that seems to be especially rare or that I haven't even gotten.

sarahboeing
10-07-11, 01:12 AM
how do I get the update so I can get collectables??

pinkyroses
10-07-11, 03:20 AM
Do I need the burried treasure decoration to get these collectables or how does otra work Im on level 42 and haber never been offered anything. I have the largest farm you can get and everything from animals to trucks but Im not understanding how this works or what to do for farm story please help pinkyroses

epiphany
10-07-11, 03:26 AM
I've collected from my animals each day after the update and have not gotten anything toward animal husbandry. I also have one item of four in each category that seems to be especially rare or that I haven't even gotten.

you need to buy new animals to collect....

brown chicken > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
white chicken > animal husbandry
sheep >animal husbandry
lamb > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
pig > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
cow > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
hog > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
crow > animal husbandry + cool cowboy
rooster > animal husbandry + cool cowboy

epiphany
10-07-11, 03:28 AM
how do I get the update so I can get collectables??

for iDevices, version 1.8.2 is in the AppStore. Not available for Android thingies yet......

pinkyroses
10-07-11, 03:34 AM
So even though I'be got 30cows chickens and 20sheep 12 pigs I wont get anything ?til I buy ALL new ones?????

3squares
10-07-11, 04:14 AM
So, I redeemed a whole boatload of Golden Utensils. I've got 20 now in inventory. got a gem when I got to level 2. (nice to know I can sell them for 2,500 coins each, according to someone earlier in this thread.) I also have 5 Diner Tables in inventory. (side note: these normally cost 4 gems each. If I sell one, do I get any amount of gems?) Then I read this thread. Go back to the game, and poof! Mastery levels reset to zero. So, you don't have to close the game for the reset to happen. Simply switching apps, even if RS is still running in the background, will cause it to reset. (guess the developers want u to use your iDevice to play the game and NOTHING ELSE, all day, every day lol.)

Bright side: it's a lot easier to master level 2 than level 4 (if collectables mastery is similar to recipe mastery) so I will be able to collect another gem once I master level 2 the second time!

kooky panda
10-07-11, 04:52 AM
So even though I'be got 30cows chickens and 20sheep 12 pigs I wont get anything ?til I buy ALL new ones?????
I am finding so far that I am not receiving any collectibles from just collecting from the animals. I am only getting collectibles when I buy the animals.

kooky panda
10-07-11, 04:53 AM
So, I redeemed a whole boatload of Golden Utensils. I've got 20 now in inventory. got a gem when I got to level 2. (nice to know I can sell them for 2,500 coins each, according to someone earlier in this thread.) I also have 5 Diner Tables in inventory. (side note: these normally cost 4 gems each. If I sell one, do I get any amount of gems?) Then I read this thread. Go back to the game, and poof! Mastery levels reset to zero. So, you don't have to close the game for the reset to happen. Simply switching apps, even if RS is still running in the background, will cause it to reset. (guess the developers want u to use your iDevice to play the game and NOTHING ELSE, all day, every day lol.)

Bright side: it's a lot easier to master level 2 than level 4 (if collectables mastery is similar to recipe mastery) so I will be able to collect another gem once I master level 2 the second time!

No whenever you sell anything in the games, you do not get any gems back.
It is unsure right now, if after the glitch is fixed if you will be able to redo collectibles and get another gem.

Gigi_V
10-07-11, 04:55 AM

Did u sell one Diner Table? did u get any gems from selling? so 20 golden utensils will reach to level 2?

pinkyroses
10-07-11, 07:27 AM
I have an android phone so I need to wait for the update is that my understanding?? Thank-you

lynsd
10-07-11, 07:43 AM
Why dont android users have these and the medals

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:43 AM
I have an android phone so I need to wait for the update is that my understanding?? Thank-you
Currently collectibles are not offered for androids yet. As per GM they should be coming at a later date.

abfab2
10-07-11, 01:45 PM
Hi I noticed you get this with wall purchases, green wall gave me a yellow flower. Maybe the pictures too but not sure.
Also I got spatulas when I tipped the gem tables ?? Worth a try.

cakeandpie
10-07-11, 02:38 PM
This is helpful but one thing that is different about my game is that I NEVER get anything from collecting from my animals. So how am I ever supposed to get those particular collectibles?

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 02:40 PM
Do you have android Honey?

kooky panda
10-07-11, 02:45 PM
This is helpful but one thing that is different about my game is that I NEVER get anything from collecting from my animals. So how am I ever supposed to get those particular collectibles?
I am not getting anything for watering my animals either, and you can only buy only so many... It would be cool if down the line, we were able to water our nbrs
animals.

madaxman
10-07-11, 03:02 PM
Kooky… I hadn't realised until reading this thread that you COULD water special animals. I don't actually have any but I did water someone else's pink sheep… not a neighbour but a random member of the community.

PS Thanks for all the good work you do here

cakeandpie
10-07-11, 07:34 PM
I should have read ahead in the thread instead of posting after just reading the initial post! I see I have to BUY all my animals again. That's irritating. I do have a lot of money, but I want to buy the vineyard when I get to level 70 so I don't really feel like wasting money on buying animals I already have. I don't really even care for the cowboy statue. But I would like to get the gems from mastery (when mastery is fixed--I haven't redeemed anything because I don't want to lose my mastery progress).

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:47 PM
Kooky? I hadn't realised until reading this thread that you COULD water special animals. I don't actually have any but I did water someone else's pink sheep? not a neighbour but a random member of the community.

PS Thanks for all the good work you do here
I have not gotten any mastery from watering nbrs special animals.. Have you???

eskimomommy
10-07-11, 08:18 PM
Hi all, I just read through the pots and decided to give animal husbandry a try. I bought 10 roosters@1000coins=10,000. I bought 10 white chickens @ 100 coins each=1,000. I bought 10 brown chickens @50 each= 500. So I spent 11,500 coins. I immediately collected enough to be able to redeem for 4000 coins and 800 xp. Am I missing something here? Is earning gems involved in this new aspect of FarmStory?

tara4444
10-08-11, 02:47 AM
Hi
Noticed when I saved up collectibles rather than redeeming on Bakery Story that some of the easier-to-collect things reset after getting to 100, and then don't seem to increase anymore. Another bit of the bug?

3squares
10-08-11, 03:02 AM
Did u sell one Diner Table? did u get any gems from selling? so 20 golden utensils will reach to level 2?

No, I haven't sold them. They are sitting in inventory.

I didn't count, so unsure when I hit level 2. I just remember the gem. :)

Gigi_V
10-08-11, 07:43 AM
No, I haven't sold them. They are sitting in inventory.

I didn't count, so unsure when I hit level 2. I just remember the gem. :)

im so sad, when i hit level 2, i got a gem, n then after 2 mins, da gem disappeared, i lost a gem....it happened in my BS n RS.....i wanna cry now....:((((((((((

kooky panda
10-08-11, 09:11 AM
I have not gotten any mastery from watering nbrs special animals.. Have you???
I am checking with GM on the animal collectibles to see if it is part of the design to only get collectibles when buying animals and not for watering the animals or if this is glitch.
I will let you know what I find out.

manga0226
10-08-11, 11:31 AM
Does anyone know what needs to be baked to collect knives? :p

dirigibl
10-08-11, 11:53 AM
Okay, I saved up a ton of Cooking Tools in Restaurant Story. Here is what I got before I ran out of completed sets of tools:

Set 1-4 Golden utensils
Set 5. Level up to Lvl 1 / 5,000 coins / 200 XP
Set 6-9. Golden utensils
Set 10. Level up to Lvl 2 / 1 gem / 300 XP
Set 11-34. Golden utensils
Set 35. Level up to Lvl 3 / 25,000 coins / 400 XP

Next time I will try to collect 100 sets (just to be on the safe side) and see what happens at Lvl 4.

dirigibl
10-08-11, 12:35 PM
Okay, so after a rash of random community tipping on Restaurant Story, here's what happened:

Set 1-4. Golden utensils
Set 5. Golden utensils / 5,000 coins / 200 XP
Set 6-14 Golden utensils
Set 15. Golden utensils / 1 gem / 300 XP

HOWEVER, the gem was never added to my total. I didn't check to see if the coins/XP from leveling up to Lvl 1 were added to my total. I did receive the extra golden utensils, though.

CONCLUSIONS
1. Looks like my Lvl 1 -> Lvl 2 count was off before (this time it took 10 sets to level up between the two, rather than the 5).
2. Looks like you can't just save up 15 sets of cooking tools at a time and redeem them for the gem reward repeatedly.

dirigibl
10-08-11, 12:42 PM
Okay, now for Bakery Story. Haven't saved up as many sets of cooking utensils yet, but here's the info for Lvl 1 & 2:

Sets 1-4. Golden utensils
Set 5. Level up to Lvl 1 / 10,000 coins / 200 XP
Sets 6-14. Golden utensils
Set 15. Level up to Lvl 2 / 1 gem / 300 XP

So, the number of coins awarded for leveling up to Lvl 1 in Restaurant and Bakery are different, but the XP is the same. I will save up 100 sets (just to be on the safe side) and see what Lvl 3 and 4 awards are for Bakery.

3cala
10-08-11, 04:17 PM
As for farm story collectibles, there seem to be a whole lot of 3of 4 collectibles handed out making the 4th very rare. For example, I have more than 70 of 3 bugs and still waiting for a lady bug. Is there a way to zero in on the outstanding item? It seems so foolish they would lopsided them so much. What is the point of the 70+ bugs we'll never use?

cakeandpie
10-08-11, 11:39 PM
I tried putting some animals that were gifted to me on my farm to see if they would give me collectibles like the ones you buy apparently do. No luck...I haven't seen any collectibles from them yet.

Superyalda
10-09-11, 01:48 AM
I'm still saving collectibles. I'm afraid to redeem them since when I did, my level bar zeroed out. is it safe to redeem now? How is that working? I'm on iPad2 with updated apps in both RS and BS.

Gigi_V
10-09-11, 05:06 AM
Okay, so after a rash of random community tipping on Restaurant Story, here's what happened:

Set 1-4. Golden utensils
Set 5. Golden utensils / 5,000 coins / 200 XP
Set 6-14 Golden utensils
Set 15. Golden utensils / 1 gem / 300 XP

HOWEVER, the gem was never added to my total. I didn't check to see if the coins/XP from leveling up to Lvl 1 were added to my total. I did receive the extra golden utensils, though.

CONCLUSIONS
1. Looks like my Lvl 1 -> Lvl 2 count was off before (this time it took 10 sets to level up between the two, rather than the 5).
2. Looks like you can't just save up 15 sets of cooking tools at a time and redeem them for the gem reward repeatedly.

so sad, i hv da same problem, i saved 20 sets yesterday n got a gem at 15 sets, after tat, da gem disappeared, it happened both in BS n RS.....i hv to save again now....><

saintlover
10-09-11, 05:22 AM
Every time I get certain collectables (ie the spatula in bakery) I will collect it, shows in my count then I get the "bakery out of sync" error and it's gone again. I have only been able to cash in a few times as they just keep disappearing. The other utensils in that set are fine. Weird.

kooky panda
10-12-11, 04:49 AM
Hey guys looks like the collectible issue has been fixed. I went into bakery and farm and redeemed and then I restarted the games and I still have my yellow bar. It did not reset.
Make sure you restart your device before trying to redeem. I have not checked RS yet.

MiniLaura
10-12-11, 05:57 AM
Yes! Not only is it fixed, it gave credit for stuff redeemed before it was fixed. Thanks TL!

greygull
10-12-11, 07:20 AM
I just went into all the games to redeem - interesting observtion - redeeming the items (such as for Golden Utensils and Tables) also counts towards to badges. :)

xokay
10-13-11, 11:44 AM
Has anyone figured out how to get the "Lost Toys" collectibles?! I haven't got any of them and I've bought all sorts of things, planted different crops, etc. .

epiphany
10-13-11, 12:25 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get the "Lost Toys" collectibles?! I haven't got any of them and I've bought all sorts of things, planted different crops, etc. .

"garden" items from the store ie yellow, orange & red trees, topriary & boston ferns.....

xokay
10-13-11, 12:36 PM
"garden" items from the store ie yellow, orange & red trees, topriary & boston ferns.....

thank you!

xSnowyOwlx
10-14-11, 01:11 AM
Not sure if anyone else has asked - too tired to check right now - but is there any way to know exactly how to get more of 1 specific item in the collectibles categories? I've got 38 chef hats and mittens in RS as well as about a dozen aprons but it's the chef coat that completes the set and I keep racking up more and more of the other 3 faster than the coat and I can't get rid of those!

saintlover
10-14-11, 03:01 AM
Yey!!!! Going to restart my device and check it out. THANK YOU! Now if i cold just get that elusive tractor in the shed for my farm.... lol

DominaRed
10-14-11, 01:22 PM
SnowyOwl..... the drop rates for each collectible is different. I have over 200 rolling pins and 200 ladles in RS, but only had 7 spatulas to be able to redeem. In each collectible category, it seems there is a very low drop rate for one of the 4 items needed to redeem a reward. And, if you have over 100 of any one, it doesn't exactly display properly, so you don't know how many you actually have.

Also, I've found out in Farm Story, least from my experience, that you do not get collectibles from collecting from your own farm animals or by watering the animals of others. Seems you only get collectibles in the Animal Husbandry and Cool Cowboy tasks if you BUY new animals only. SO, guess the list that started this thread should be updated :)

DominaRed
10-14-11, 01:24 PM
Oh, and WHAT gets dropped as a collectible in any game for any task seems to be random. So, looks like you can't specifically target getting one collectible in any group of 4 that you are trying to redeem a reward for. Just gotta keep cooking/planting/tipping neighbors and hope that elusive rare item in the set drops for you ;)

vanillaheaven
10-14-11, 11:44 PM
Hi there. I've been reading stuff from the forum for a while but I never really thought about writing myself. But I'm a little baffled right now about the collectibles, so I hope it's not a problem that I've joined :)

I'm wondering if what gets dropped really is random? I mean, in Bakery story, it seems like I only get yummy ingredients (the rarest category, right?) when I make brownies and coffee... Also, even stranger, it seems like I only get the spatula when I tip users that have a higher level than mine? Has anyone noticed the same thing?

landa001
10-15-11, 06:18 PM
Ok I tried tip non & my list of neighbors who were higher in levels than myself & did not get any spatula's. I have 2 spatulas' & have no item how I earned the 2 or how to earn more. Anyone have any ideas that really earn spatula & knife? Have iPod Touch.
Thanks

vanillaheaven
10-16-11, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I think it's kind of random... Sorry I wasn't of any help. The only way to obtain the spatula I know works (for me, at least), is randomly tipping people in the community. I think I get one spatula every five minutes or so. But that's kind of slow and I rarely have enough patience. Eh.

kooky panda
10-16-11, 08:22 AM
I am finding also that these are random and there is always one item in the group that only comes in after so many tips, cooking for that group.

briguynv
10-16-11, 10:00 PM
So... has anyone SOLD the Diner Table? Just wondering how many coins we get! I saw we get 2500 for the utensils, but haven't seen anything about the table. I wish it displayed how many you get BEFORE selling it, so you can say "yes or no" to the AMOUNT. I doubt I'll ever use it, but I don't want to sell it until I know how much it gives. I know it won't give us gems back, even though that's what it sells for... so the question is, how many coins does it give us? Would appreciate any info on that!

As for the quantity of collectibles... it's totally out of whack. Like someone said, what's the point of having hundreds of two items, when we can barely get 10 or 20 of the 3rd and 1 or 2 of the 4th items... we'll never be able to use the rest... whoever did the programming for the disbursement of these got it way off base!

greygull
10-16-11, 10:52 PM
I just sold one of the Diner Tables, I got 200 coins for it. Not worth selling.

This is me as a fellow player here. I agree, quantities are not coming out right. In TS, I could have over 100 of one item, and finally get 1 of another. In RS, I have over 600 of one, and one of another. I kind of understand it for TS, you earn gems for those items. But 600 towards the golden utensils?

briguynv
10-17-11, 01:37 AM
I just sold one of the Diner Tables, I got 200 coins for it. Not worth selling.

This is me as a fellow player here. I agree, quantities are not coming out right. In TS, I could have over 100 of one item, and finally get 1 of another. In RS, I have over 600 of one, and one of another. I kind of understand it for TS, you earn gems for those items. But 600 towards the golden utensils?

But if they are trying to limit because of giving out gems after mastering, then make ALL collectibles fewer & harder to get... it's just SO uneven... it's a major waste. And does anyone even know how many gems we CAN earn? Is it like food, we master 4 times, then it's done? Then what? We keep collecting items for no reason? It's just one more 'mess' of an update that isn't properly explained, probably because TL doesn't truly understand it themselves! lol
No matter how long we play or how many times we can master a row, at some point, we'll have thousands of one or two items, and none of the others... just seems like a pointless waste. And it's very confusing & haphazard why they did it this way, and what they were thinking... or more likely IF they were thinking at all! lol

Thanks for the info on the tables. I agree 200 is a joke for a 4 gem item. Something like that should sell back for like 10,000 coins, at least 2500 coins per gem cost minimum!! 200 is criminal!! lol So even if I never use them, I'll just hold on to them!

pastrychef17
10-17-11, 04:43 PM
And does anyone even know how many gems we CAN earn? Is it like food, we master 4 times, then it's done?

I got 1 gem for hitting level 2 mastery on the golden utensils and 2 gems for hitting level 4. I haven't tried redeeming for anymore since hitting level 4 - I think I have 6 spatulas compared to over a thousand rolling pins left, lol. The way I look at it, I'm getting something for what I was doing anyway (tipping my neighbors and non-neighbors) and got 3 extra gems plus some coins for all the ones I sold. Yeah, it's probably pointless after that if you just look at it from collecting the collectables standpoint but I'll still keep tipping anyway to keep my 4-star rating and to be a good neighbor.

hoptooit
10-19-11, 12:56 PM
Is anyone receiving any collectables today? I only got 2 in farm (both of witch I have over 200), while planting 572 cotton and none so far in watering over 30 neighbor's farms plus watering back many others.

Velvetsoul
10-20-11, 06:37 AM
I'm not seeing anything on my Restaurant or Bakery Stories list to see collectables or badges. my friends & kids have the feature but I do not. Can anyone help me with this please? I don't know if I need to reinstall, but if I do, will I lose everything?

Velvetsoul
10-20-11, 06:52 AM
My games are on my Android Charge btw. Any help is appreciated!

MiniLaura
10-20-11, 06:57 AM
I'm not seeing anything on my Restaurant or Bakery Stories list to see collectables or badges. my friends & kids have the feature but I do not. Can anyone help me with this please? I don't know if I need to reinstall, but if I do, will I lose everything?

You will not lose anything by reinstalling. All game progress is stored on TL's servers. HOWEVER...

My games are on my Android Charge btw. Any help is appreciated!

Androids do not have Collectibles or Badges yet.

vanillaheaven
10-20-11, 11:46 AM
Is anyone receiving any collectables today? I only got 2 in farm (both of witch I have over 200), while planting 572 cotton and none so far in watering over 30 neighbor's farms plus watering back many others.

Yeah, I barely got two chef hats (the most common collectible) today in Bakery Story. It's kind of weird. Am I doing something wrong? Or are they taking away the collectibles?

greygull
10-20-11, 11:49 AM
There have been some changes to the collectibles - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18986-Collectible-Drop-Rate

BakeryThing
10-20-11, 01:32 PM
Awesome, being android I still haven't gotten the collectibles at all, now they're nerfing them to a near nothing drop rate before I ever get them. I am so close to being done with these games.

Rachael98
10-20-11, 01:34 PM
Awesome, being android I still haven't gotten the collectibles at all, now they're nerfing them to a near nothing drop rate before I ever get them. I am so close to being done with these games.

That's a shame...:/

cookiescookery
10-29-11, 11:54 AM
The rewards go to inventory. In RS or BS it is under Design & then the logical tab for that item, such as wall item tab for the cooking implements

cookiescookery
10-29-11, 11:58 AM
I can't figure out how to get the rare items, such as the spatula in cooking implements in RS & BS. Does anyone have any ideas?

kooky panda
10-29-11, 12:04 PM
I can't figure out how to get the rare items, such as the spatula in cooking implements in RS & BS. Does anyone have any ideas?
the rare items will eventually show up after you collect so many of the regular ones.

polecatlw
10-30-11, 09:17 PM
Okay have been playing Farm Story for some time but have not figured out the building stuff. I have bought the shed and now what. I have some building materials. How many of each do you need? I don't know where to go now. I go to my inventory and try to use a building material, but nothing happens??????

HELP

greygull
10-30-11, 09:32 PM
Okay have been playing Farm Story for some time but have not figured out the building stuff. I have bought the shed and now what. I have some building materials. How many of each do you need? I don't know where to go now. I go to my inventory and try to use a building material, but nothing happens??????

HELP

When you tap on the construction area, you will get a pop up with how many parts you have and need, an option to buy the parts you still need with gems, or to ask your neighbors to send them to you (free for both you and them). The parts you can see under "My Gifts" are just so you can see how many you have - you don't actually use them from there.

honeyblonde00
11-17-11, 01:31 PM
Wat collectables do android players not have this and if not when can we look forward to getting the same advantages as the iphone players:-)

Gippie
11-22-11, 03:14 AM
?? In the list of COLLECTIBLES for FARM STORY you need to buy field to get the domestic bliss, but how can you buy field when you are in level 96?????

And does anyone now what the hat is for in your own list of collectibles???

Thanks!!!

dalula
11-22-11, 04:52 PM
Sorry, but i am confused. what are collectibles? :confused:

MiniLaura
11-22-11, 06:28 PM
?? In the list of COLLECTIBLES for FARM STORY you need to buy field to get the domestic bliss, but how can you buy field when you are in level 96?????

You don't buy land. You buy field items. Go to the store, select decorations, select field. Buy any of the items shown.

And does anyone now what the hat is for in your own list of collectibles???
The hat is next to the mastery bar. I guess it's the mastery hat.

Gippie
11-23-11, 01:01 PM
Oww, field items,...haha,..sorry!!

Mastery Bar???
Can you master the collectibles? Just like you master crops?
It looks like it will take ages to master!!!!
Has anyone mastered one of the collectibles jet??

kooky panda
11-23-11, 01:47 PM
Oww, field items,...haha,..sorry!!

Mastery Bar???
Can you master the collectibles? Just like you master crops?
It looks like it will take ages to master!!!!
Has anyone mastered one of the collectibles jet??

I have mastered levels. Now that the collectible rate has slowed, it is taking me longer to master, but I did get two yesterday.

Gippie
11-28-11, 11:57 PM
What Will happen with the masterybar when you redeem?
Will it go empty?

kooky panda
11-29-11, 05:49 AM
What Will happen with the masterybar when you redeem?
Will it go empty?
when you redeem, your master bar should will show your progress like it does when you master food, crops, etc.

dalula
11-29-11, 04:30 PM
Pleeaase help! I dont know what collectibles are and how you get them.

kooky panda
11-29-11, 04:45 PM
Pleeaase help! I dont know what collectibles are and how you get them.

Collectibles are not yet available for android devices.
If you play on idevice, your collectible box will show under your menu.

dalula
11-29-11, 04:47 PM
I dont play on an android and i dont have collectibles. :confused:

greygull
11-29-11, 05:06 PM
I dont play on an android and i dont have collectibles. :confused:

What device and it's version are you on? Which game(s) and their version?

dalula
11-29-11, 05:26 PM
i play on an ipod touch 4G.

greygull
11-29-11, 06:08 PM
Have you checked the app store for updates for your games?

dalula
11-30-11, 04:15 PM
Have you checked the app store for updates for your games?

I havent checked yet but i remember i only have an update for Fashion. not sure.

rosbake
12-01-11, 12:56 AM
When are the Android phone going to get the collectibles?

ariesblu
12-01-11, 01:16 AM
No one knows.

dalula
12-02-11, 02:23 PM
Never mind. Updated and got collectibles! Sorry:)

ariesblu
12-05-11, 01:33 PM
Actually, new word on the block is Android users might get this sometime next year.

Yarox
12-20-11, 06:41 AM
Collectibles are not yet available for android devices.
If you play on idevice, your collectible box will show under your menu.

Actually, new word on the block is Android users might get this sometime next year.

Collectibles our now for Android !
Bumped this thread cause we are new to this and need a guide ;)

kooky panda
12-20-11, 10:58 AM
If anyone sees or discovers anything new to add, send me a PM and I can edit the master list..:o

micogal
12-20-11, 05:38 PM
I am confused and cant find answers in the forums. These collectibles do we have to click on them when we see them or do they automatically go to us? Also the bouncy coins and stars you get when u clear your tables do you have to click on the stars and coins to get them added to your accounf?

MiniLaura
12-20-11, 05:39 PM
I am confused and cant find answers in the forums. These collectibles do we have to click on them when we see them or do they automatically go to us? Also the bouncy coins and stars you get when u clear your tables do you have to click on the stars and coins to get them added to your accounf?

You don't have to click on the Collectables, but you can.

nmishii
12-20-11, 10:28 PM

You don't have to click on the bouncy coins and stars, but you can.

nmishii
12-20-11, 10:29 PM
Oops, the Reply With Quote was supposed to be micogal's post.

pinkster73
12-20-11, 10:42 PM
Oops, the Reply With Quote was supposed to be micogal's post.

Ha ha I thought you were being a smarty-pants to Minilaura

pinkster73
12-20-11, 10:45 PM
So the collectibles for farm for the toys one says ?buy?garden?decorations?

What? Why all the question marks? How do I get those ones?

MiMundo
12-21-11, 09:28 AM
That was a good question i was wondering if I would lose out on them if I didn't collect. It's a little time consuming.

kooky panda
12-21-11, 10:44 AM

when the list was first made, some of these were guesses, but the list seems to be update.

MiniLaura
12-21-11, 10:52 AM

when the list was first made, some of these were guesses, but the list seems to be update.

Actually, whoever created the list must have copied and pasted it from somewhere else (perhaps a Word document?) and the original list had characters that were not recognized by this bulletin board. Those characters were replaced by question marks. For example, "haven't" and "don't" have their apostrophes replaced by question marks. I'll bet that these apostrophes were the "smart" (i.e. curved) apostrophes used in Word.

But yes, in some cases the question marks are "real" and indicated some uncertainty in information. The trick is to figure out which are real and which are not.

jenn7878
12-21-11, 07:32 PM
Collection: Floral Bouquet

Collectibles: Rose, Orchid, Lily, Tulip

Reward: Flower Trophy

Tip: Randomly drops when purchasing Wall Decorations or Wallpaper.

___

Collection: Cooking Tools

Collectibles: Ladle, Spatula, Rolling Pin, Measuring Cup

Reward: Golden Utensils

Tip: Randomly drops when purchasing any of the following items: Tables, Chairs, Decorations, Appliances, and Counters.

___

Collection: Chef Implements

Collectibles: Chef Hat, Apron, Oven Mitt, Chef Jacket

Reward: 30,000 Coins & 750 XP

Tip: Randomly drops while cooking ANY recipe in Bakery Story.

___

Collection: Baking Goodness

Collectibles: Whisk, Tong, Baking Sheet, Knife

Reward: Bread Basket

Tip: Randomly drops while cooking/mixing ANY Pie, Bread, or Tea recipes.

___

Collection: Yummy Ingredients

Collectibles: Flour, Egg, Sugar, Butter

Reward: 20,000 Coins & 1,000 XP

Tip: Randomly drops while cooking/mixing ANY Cake, Cookie, Coffee, Specialty, or Donut recipes.

pinkster73
12-21-11, 07:45 PM
Actually, whoever created the list must have copied and pasted it from somewhere else (perhaps a Word document?) and the original list had characters that were not recognized by this bulletin board. Those characters were replaced by question marks. For example, "haven't" and "don't" have their apostrophes replaced by question marks. I'll bet that these apostrophes were the "smart" (i.e. curved) apostrophes used in Word.

But yes, in some cases the question marks are "real" and indicated some uncertainty in information. The trick is to figure out which are real and which are not.

ah ok. I read the list and I was like whaaaaat? But now the poster above me has cleaned the list up. Thanks

pinkster73
12-21-11, 07:46 PM
Hey wait a minute, farm isn't on there.

jenn7878
12-21-11, 08:08 PM
Sorry but I don't play Farm. however I think I saw from TL blog. Let me check out for you.

jenn7878
12-21-11, 08:10 PM
Here's for farm
http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13885989807/guide-to-collectibles-farm-story

Collection: Cakes and Pies

Collectibles: Fruit Tart, Pumpkin Pie, Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Cake

Reward: 6,000 Coins and 500 XP

Tip: Randomly drops when planting or harvesting Fruits.

___

Collection: Bug Life

Collectibles: Bumblebee, Ladybug, Grasshopper, Spider

Reward: Beehive

Tip: Randomly drops when planting or harvesting Trees.

___

Collection: Tools for Living

Collectibles: Scythe, Shovel, Hoe, Garden Shears

Reward: Tool Rack

Tip: Randomly drops when planting or harvesting Veggies.

___

Collection: Domestic Bliss

Collectibles: Porch Swing, Welcome Mat, Push Broom, Coat Tree

Reward: Garage

Tip: Randomly drops when purchasing Buildings, Fields, or Landscape Decorations..

___

Collection: Animal Husbandry

Collectibles: Milk Bucket, Curry Comb, Farm Clipper, Work Glove

Reward: 4,000 Coins & 800 XP

Tip: Randomly drops while purchasing or collecting from Animals.

___

Collection: Butterflies

Collectibles: Monarch Butterfly, White Butterfly, Lady Butterfly, Blue Butterfly

Reward: 3,000 Coins & 1,000 XP

Tip: Randomly drops while planting or harvesting Flowers.

___

Collection: Lovely Antiques

Collectibles: Butter Chum, Sewing Machine, Brooch, Washboard

Reward: Antique Plow

Tip: Randomly drops while planting or harvesting Grains.

___

Collection: Cool Cowboy

Collectibles: Belt Buckle, Cowboy Hat, Spur, Cowboy Chaps

Reward: Cowboy Statue

Tip: Randomly drops while purchasing or collecting from Animals.

___

Collection: Buried Treasure

Collectibles: Arrowhead, Gold Nugget, Rare Fossil, Historic Coin

Reward: 10,000 Coins & 200 XP

Tip: Randomly drops while planting or harvesting any Crops.

___

Collection: Lost Toys

Collectibles: Stick and Ball, Paddle Ball, Hand Puppet, Teddy Bear

Reward: Garden Gnome

Tip: Randomly drops while purchasing Garden decorations.

pinkster73
12-21-11, 08:12 PM
Thank you!!

jenn7878
12-21-11, 08:15 PM
You're welcomed!

westparkscott
12-22-11, 10:32 AM
any idea how to find the spider collectible????? Some of the collectibles I have up to 6 of a item but then am blocked with others that are hard to find....

pinkster73
12-22-11, 10:38 AM
any idea how to find the spider collectible????? Some of the collectibles I have up to 6 of a item but then am blocked with others that are hard to find....

Spiders are from planting or harvesting trees

westparkscott
12-22-11, 10:44 AM
but which trees??? I have tons of the other collectibles but no spiders....

pinkster73
12-22-11, 11:02 AM

I'm not sure it matters which trees, but I'm new to collectibles too :p

kooky panda
12-22-11, 12:15 PM
You will find that one the collectibles in a group will be very rare and you will only get a rare one after getting so many of the other ones in the group.
No one to date, has posted any numbers of how many that you need.

Also I noticed the blog list . To date, I have not noticed getting any collectibles from watering (collecting from)
the animals, only from buying them.

typeanote
12-23-11, 08:52 AM
How do you get the measuring cups????

typeanote
12-23-11, 08:53 AM
Im sure its so simple, but at this point none of it is getting through to me. Where would I find this inventory? When do I know when I acheive it? When does that little chef's hat line move? (currently I have18 ladles, 2 spatulas, 35 rolling pins, 11 measuring cups, 1 egg, ....) The redeem button is lit on all even though I have nothing in "baking goodness". Do I hit that to get something? Does it just pop up when I'm done? I feel very stupid

So, how do you get the measuring cups??

Faufiffon
12-23-11, 02:09 PM
So, how do you get the measuring cups??

In RS you get them by tipping neighbors.

nmishii
12-25-11, 09:35 PM
From the TL blog:

Restaurant: http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13190550383/guide-to-collectibles-restaurant-story

Bakery http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13516938808/guide-to-collectibles-bakery-story

Farm: http://blog.teamlava.com/post/13885989807/guide-to-collectibles-farm-story

red_517
12-26-11, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the tips :)

Rellierells
12-26-11, 11:59 PM
I am trying to figure out how to collect items in the "collectables" section of Restaurant,Story. I am receiving the same 5 or so items by,tipping other players but cant figure out,how to obtain the rest or how to even obtain some from other sections listed under,the collectables section bc some of them arent even,touched. I just keep receiving the same onesCan anyone help? (p.s new to forum boards so not quite sure im even doing this right) if anyone can please help me understand how to get,the "collectables" and the ones from all the sections they offer it would b greatly appreciated. Please and thank u in advance. Sorry if this has already been answered like I was saying im new to the forums board sorry

mamagriff
12-27-11, 11:20 PM
Ty, this thread was helpful for the most part, having hard time collecting/finding some of the items, but will keep plugging away, hav only gotten one butterfly???
Thanks again

annabk
01-01-12, 09:19 AM
Please help: what have I buy to obtain a swing (domestic bliss)??? I tried to buy landscape, fields... Buildings are too expensive

anne963
01-01-12, 12:52 PM
How is it possible that the collectibles disappear? I see the coming in and when I look back they are gone?

leonaLiving
01-02-12, 02:02 PM
Thanks so much for the info !!!

BoredOOMM
01-05-12, 12:30 AM
I am trying to figure out how to collect items in the "collectables" section of Restaurant,Story. I am receiving the same 5 or so items by,tipping other players but cant figure out,how to obtain the rest or how to even obtain some from other sections listed under,the collectables section bc some of them arent even,touched. I just keep receiving the same onesCan anyone help? (p.s new to forum boards so not quite sure im even doing this right) if anyone can please help me understand how to get,the "collectables" and the ones from all the sections they offer it would b greatly appreciated. Please and thank u in advance. Sorry if this has already been answered like I was saying im new to the forums board sorry

I have 36 rolling pins and more than 20 of two of three of the others. I NEVER see the last one.

Sorta like the goals everyone is complaining about. IMPOSSIBLE to complete and detracts from the game entirely. At least now I do not have the annoying ads for the other games I do not choose to play.

bobbie629
01-09-12, 10:43 AM
Anyone know how find the last tool (pliers) for the tools for living?

lucysone
01-10-12, 05:38 PM
So, I redeemed a bread basket through collectibles in BAkery Story. But when I go to Design and try to retrieve it, it's still showing as requiring gems to get it. Did I do something wrong?

You can redeem when you have all 4 items in a line highlighted. if it's still gray, you cannot redeem. The inventory is the list at the bottom of the screen when you go into design mode. The redeemed items will be in there- for instance, the utensil rack is in the wall item tab, etc.
There currently is a problem with the chef hats moving- many people have complained that the hats move but go right back to 0 when you exit out and come back (myself included). it's just a bug that'll need to be worked out.
Hope this helps! If you have more questions, please ask!!

gmasgoodys
01-15-12, 04:17 PM
I have gotten an redeemed a lot of every thing except flowers for the floral collection, I've gotten ONE flower in RS and BS by decorating walls BUT I had to put wall covering AND items on EVERY wall panel I think TL needs to look into this and change some thing since I can't change the number of walls esp when at MAX size

renkcf
01-21-12, 02:05 PM
I have gotten an redeemed a lot of every thing except flowers for the floral collection, I've gotten ONE flower in RS and BS by decorating walls BUT I had to put wall covering AND items on EVERY wall panel I think TL needs to look into this and change some thing since I can't change the number of walls esp when at MAX size

Wierd. I just got three of the flowers for buying the new wallpaper "hearts" in RS. And i covered my whole wall. I I only have on flower in BS. TL should look this up, otherwise i will keep on buying!!

Ohh, what if i buy wall decos if i use gems and maybe get a flower?

leadpencils
01-22-12, 01:40 PM
Still having trouble getting some items like the spatula, however I do have 67 rolling pins and 54 measuring cups. Really unbalanced.

akunkle1
01-24-12, 02:47 PM
Mine are also unbalanced. I have a ton of 3 and 0 of one.

bitty143
01-25-12, 10:29 PM
Still having trouble getting some items like the spatula, however I do have 67 rolling pins and 54 measuring cups. Really unbalanced.

I can't find the spatula either and also have tons of the other 3 things needed. But I've seen lots of bakeries with ten or more of those gold pot and pan racks hanging on their walls. Where are they finding them? Does anyone know how to get the spatula in bakery??

nmishii
01-25-12, 10:47 PM
I can't find the spatula either and also have tons of the other 3 things needed. But I've seen lots of bakeries with ten or more of those gold pot and pan racks hanging on their walls. Where are they finding them? Does anyone know how to get the spatula in bakery??

When the collectables were first released, the rate at which the items dropped was high and people were able to easiliy redeem their collectables. Then TL decreased the rate, and it takes a lot longer to collect all 4 items. One item for each collectable has an even lower drop rate. I don't think there's anything specific that can be done to get the rare items, just need to perform the functions a whole lot.

queentina3
01-25-12, 11:08 PM
I noticed that I received collectibles more easily in RS than in BS, but getting the rare items, were still rare. I've been playing BS longer, but my RS collectibles is quite high, especially with the flower choice. I have 3 out of 4 in RS and only 1 out of 4 in BS for the flower. When I was playing RS I almost always had a collectible drop when I was in the game, whether by the recipes I cooked or the tips being done, but I still hardly ever got the rare one. In BS, I may get lucky and get 1 collectible a day, and almost never a full set. BS is more like 1 in a week and RS was more like 2 or 3 in a day!

bitty143
01-26-12, 06:56 PM
I just thought I'd let y'all know that I just got the spatula for the gold hanging pots and pans in bakery from giving tips to a nbr and I also got the chef jacket for the 30,000 coins from cooking the strawberry smoothies on the drink maker. Hopefully that helps. 

queentina3
01-27-12, 08:04 AM
I'm amazed, I just got the chef jacket twice in a row on RS and was able to go up 30,000 coins. I immediately claimed then got out of the game before I got hit with an "out of sync" that could've taken them away. LOL

PiePieBaby
01-28-12, 10:58 PM
It must take 4evr 2 get any collectable 4 buying animals. I bought over 35 & spent over 400,000 coins & got ONLY 1 collectable. Plus i'm having a really hard time figuring out which fruit I have 2 plant or water 2 get the 4th collectable in cakes & pies. Any 1 know?

PiePieBaby
01-29-12, 12:21 AM
I was watering a lot of apple & plum trees when I got my lady bugs. I watered them in a row though, like when switching 2 another friends farms I stayed on the apple tress. I started getting them 1 after the other. Don't know if that's what happens though 2 get it but was the only way I could e xplain getting so many in a row afterhaving lots of the other 1's

putka
01-29-12, 07:49 AM
Everyone keeps saying that each collection has 1 rare item... I have two bakeries and 2 restaurants ansd sometimes the "rare" item is different between the two bakeries or two restaurants. For example, in one of my bakeries, i have a hard time getting an apron and on the other, i have 4 aprons but no chef jacket.
In 1 restaurant i can't get any eggs, in the other one i have a few eggs, but no butter.
I don't remember whether it's bakery or restaurant (and i can't check today), but on my phone i can't get a knife, while on my tablet i can't get the tray thingie (the one next to the knife).

Is there like an official statement on which items are supposed to be the rare ones in each collection?
I do know the last pie and the lady bug are two of the rare one on farm.

putka
01-29-12, 07:54 AM
Oh, and another question..... in Farm - does buying expensive animals, or even gem animals, give a higher chance of getting a collection item? Or are chances the same, whether you buy a 70gem animal or a 50coin chicken?
I've read both - that it helps and that it doesn't - around here, so i was wondering whether anyone has come to a conclusion after all this time?

putka
01-29-12, 08:10 AM
I am not getting anything for watering my animals either, and you can only buy only so many... It would be cool if down the line, we were able to water our nbrs
animals.

How do you water your own animals?

Also, what is a "landscape item" and how is that different than a farm decoration item? (From 1st post in the thread).

MidnightAeval
01-29-12, 08:17 AM
I've never received any of the flowers in BS, but I did get a flower collectible the other day in RS from buying a $12k wall tile.

putka
01-29-12, 08:34 AM
I got a flower in bakery when i covered all my walls with the new heart wallpaper. I only have one last expansion to go, so my bakery size is... 16x19 (or something like that), and the wallpaper was 3000 coins each. Then i tried buying white and green walls for my whole bakery, but didn't get any flowers from that.

queentina3
01-29-12, 05:39 PM
I finally got a full set in BS today. I was making candy apples and got the salt shaker. I had received that once before but then I got an "out of sync" and bye bye salt shaker when I logged back in. Grrrr

Today though I got it again and immediately logged out of the game before it could take it away. LOL

I've only received 1 flower in BS I think, but I have 3 of the set in RS. RS is so much easier to get the collectibles, at least for me.

monsterbutt
02-03-12, 12:28 PM
Have you ever redeemed and then not be able to find the item in Design/Inventory mode?
I redeemed the scale in Restaurant Story but can't find it anywhere now!

greygull
02-03-12, 08:26 PM
I just finished a level 4 on one of the Collectibles! (in RS)

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/48a6ad3b.jpg

nmishii
02-03-12, 09:36 PM
I just finished a level 4 on one of the Collectibles! (in RS)

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/48a6ad3b.jpg

Congratulations. I only got to Level 1 on 2 collectables in Farm and 2 in RS. None is BS. I'd just like one of each item, but that probably won't happen.

ariesblu
02-03-12, 09:46 PM
Congratulations. I only got to Level 1 on 2 collectables in Farm and 2 in RS. None is BS. I'd just like one of each item, but that probably won't happen.
Honestly, I think it's easier to obtain collectibles on Idevices than it is on Androids.

kooky panda
02-03-12, 09:48 PM
Honestly, I think it's easier to obtain collectibles on Idevices than it is on Androids.

I am on Idevice and I have not gotten to level 4 on any of the games yet.

littlebitty2017
02-08-12, 10:16 AM
Am I the only one who seems to just get the same items over and over. For example, in RS I have 52 Ladles, 79 Rolling pins, 18 measuring cups but can't seem to get the spatula. It's like this for me in Farm and Bakery. No matter what I seem to do I rarely get that one item in order to redeem a collectible. It's driving me crazy!!!

dalula
02-08-12, 04:27 PM
Am I the only one who seems to just get the same items over and over. For example, in RS I have 52 Ladles, 79 Rolling pins, 18 measuring cups but can't seem to get the spatula. It's like this for me in Farm and Bakery. No matter what I seem to do I rarely get that one item in order to redeem a collectible. It's driving me crazy!!!

ugh me too. i have enough ladles/rolling pins/measuring cups :(

queentina3
02-08-12, 10:57 PM

When I was on my Android I got them all the time in RS (like 5-6 a day and sometimes back-to-back) and maybe every few days in BS. Now on the iPad 2 I get them at least once a day in BS and maybe every other day in RS. So from my experience, it is more level between these 2 games on iPad but I got them more often on Android.

FarmerZionLion
02-09-12, 05:25 AM
I'm on android and some days i dont see any at all, and im not casually on either, other times ill get like 5 in a row (none i really need of course) I am nowhere near any real progress on them with how little the collectables appear.

ariesblu
02-11-12, 12:58 AM
When I was on my Android I got them all the time in RS (like 5-6 a day and sometimes back-to-back) and maybe every few days in BS. Now on the iPad 2 I get them at least once a day in BS and maybe every other day in RS. So from my experience, it is more level between these 2 games on iPad but I got them more often on Android.
That's interesting. I do not get them as often on my Android, and I definitely do not do not get them 5-6 a day back to back.

ariesblu
02-11-12, 01:00 AM
I am on Idevice and I have not gotten to level 4 on any of the games yet.
I play actively on both, and though I am maxed out on appliances on my Android I do not receive as many collectibles than I do on my Ipod, for doing the same things.

queentina3
02-18-12, 09:33 PM
That's interesting. I do not get them as often on my Android, and I definitely do not do not get them 5-6 a day back to back.

Today when I was placing the Carrot cake on my ovens in BS I got 2 chef hats right in a row. When I was tipping neighbors in RS I kept getting the laddle and one of the others, I can't remember which one. For some reason the past 2 days I've had collectibles dropping in my lap on my iPad. In Farm I've had the Cakes/Pies drop fully once and the Buried Treasure drop all of theirs for redemption twice. A nice little $26k that I really needed for expansions.

Overall though I was able to gain a whole set of collectibles in RS easier via my Android. The 10k one and the pots to hang on the wall were my biggest ones. Now I'm lucky to get one full set of either since the change. I haven't collected a full set in BS since the change and I've only ever had 1 flower drop there. In RS I have 3 out of the 4 flowers and those I got via the Android, none since I've moved to the iPad. :(

sunnybake
02-23-12, 03:59 AM
I have got lots of these "golden utensils"! Is there anything I can do with them if I dont want them on my walls? Can they be sold?

greygull
02-23-12, 11:37 AM
I have got lots of these "golden utensils"! Is there anything I can do with them if I dont want them on my walls? Can they be sold?

Yes, you can sell them. They sell for 1250 coins

veenilla
02-27-12, 02:01 PM
The collectibles are cruel D:
It won't drop the spatula even though I have a bunch of the others...

bobbyrae
02-27-12, 02:18 PM
The collectibles are cruel D:
It won't drop the spatula even though I have a bunch of the others...

Keep tipping. Eventually you'll get them. I tend to get them pretty regularly enough (shhhh....don't tell TL, or they may come investigating and make it even harder for me to get them :p ). What I've never been able to complete is the flowers group for wall decor. No matter how many windows or wall paper or wall clocks or whatever I buy i just can't seem to get them all at all. I think I've finished all the other collection groups at least once.

queentina3
02-27-12, 03:27 PM
Keep tipping. Eventually you'll get them. I tend to get them pretty regularly enough (shhhh....don't tell TL, or they may come investigating and make it even harder for me to get them :p ). What I've never been able to complete is the flowers group for wall decor. No matter how many windows or wall paper or wall clocks or whatever I buy i just can't seem to get them all at all. I think I've finished all the other collection groups at least once.

Oh gosh, in BS I've done everything I can and have only received 1 flower, the other 3 stay mysteriously empty. In RS I've got at least 2-3 of 3 of the flowers and am just missing that alusive rare one. There is no rhyme or reason to the collectibles, especially across games where they are very similar. :rolleyes:

RealFarmer1222
03-02-12, 08:28 PM
I'm definitely getting more collectables in RS than in FS.

singingmelody
03-07-12, 01:06 PM
You won't lose everything. The Storm8ID is linked with your device. If you delete the app and reinstall it, you should be fine. You can always email support@teamlava.com if anything goes wrong with your setup. Make sure you set up a password for you account first by going to Help/FAQ under the main menu and the "Create Password here". It will be easier for teamlava support to relink your saved game data with your device if it doesn't come through again. :) singingmelody on Restaurant Story

purpsandherb
03-08-12, 12:29 AM
uhh yes. money and xp from collectibles go to ur main money bar and xp bar. all decor wil go to desighn page. u. can "redeem" when all for items hav atleast 1. I jus wish we knew exactl what we can do ffot. items as I have way more of one item and none of other: (

orchidchick
03-08-12, 10:29 AM
I have skimmed most of this thread, I thought I had heard a rumor that some of them were earned by reaching the next level in the game but since I'm on level 96 in RS and BS this won't be possible for 10 years or so (LOL)...is there any truth to this?

pinkster73
03-08-12, 10:57 AM
I have skimmed most of this thread, I thought I had heard a rumor that some of them were earned by reaching the next level in the game but since I'm on level 96 in RS and BS this won't be possible for 10 years or so (LOL)...is there any truth to this?

......no......

trace35
03-10-12, 08:16 PM
When u go to collectibles in the menu only the pictures in full colour with a number under them have been collected eg I could have dozens of rolling pins etc but until the spatular lights up showing a 1 under it I can't claim the prize. It's pretty much hit and miss really lol!

mingboo
03-13-12, 08:30 PM
Why is the level status in BS missing in the collectibles? In RS, you have your level displayed but in BS you have none?

mingboo
03-13-12, 08:35 PM

in BS, i only have 8 spatula but i have lots of the other three. Even the displays has "lost count" of them! All it shows is I have x... (no numbers) of ladles, rolling pins and measuring cups!!

queentina3
03-13-12, 08:39 PM
Why is the level status in BS missing in the collectibles? In RS, you have your level displayed but in BS you have none?

I have mine, maybe restart your game or device to see if that clears up the issue.

mingboo
03-13-12, 08:44 PM
By the way, it is much easier to get the collectibles when TL first rolled them out! It is more difficult now! I have not look at my collectibles until i came across this thread! I realsied that not much have changed! That must the reason why i stop visiting the collectibles in the first place! I am on level 96 and need close to another 9 millions xp before i can get to 97 and the xp bonus in the collectibles are not going to get me there any quicker! As the the coin bonus, i would rather keep them in the collectibles (where it is safe for now) than to redeem them and get "stolen" or "eaten up" by the system!

HmongVillager
03-18-12, 07:15 AM
In BS its pretty hard to get the Floral Bouquet unless your a big decorator!

queentina3
03-18-12, 10:52 AM
In BS its pretty hard to get the Floral Bouquet unless your a big decorator!

I'm level 68 in BS and have purchased almost every wallpaper there is, almost every wall decoration there is, I still only have a few of 1 flower. In BS it's impossible to get the full set, at least that is what I found. I've given up any hope of ever getting the prize for it, let alone mastering the collection.

Billbob58
03-20-12, 05:20 PM
K I think I undurstand just can seem to get th spatula in RS any ideas?

Billbob58
03-20-12, 05:21 PM
It's the same in RS there hard to gEt

scarletlocs
03-20-12, 05:23 PM
Queen... I have one floral missing and I'm at level 50. When I decorated for St. Patty's Day that's how I earn the florals I have no idea what I did.

felicitysrestaurant
03-28-12, 09:18 PM
Agreed, I'm having the exact same problem :/

felicitysrestaurant
03-28-12, 09:19 PM
In RS and BS.

acermasters
04-01-12, 03:54 PM
Ok im getting very pissed. I have 25 chef hats 25 aprons 25 oven mitts and no chef jackets has anyone figured out what recipe is connected to the chef jacket

HmongVillager
04-01-12, 04:01 PM
Im BS my sister got the Floral Bouqet because she bought all of the wallpaper that is for gems so maybe its that?

acermasters
04-01-12, 04:11 PM
Blah I have at least 30 of each floral item but the reward is {}. Chefs jacket and knife is the only things I need

melissalex
04-03-12, 03:55 PM
Ok im getting very pissed. I have 25 chef hats 25 aprons 25 oven mitts and no chef jackets has anyone figured out what recipe is connected to the chef jacket

How did you got the aprons?

oxford37
04-04-12, 01:54 AM
On Bakery Story I have: 100+ chefs hats, 62 aprons, 35 oven gloves and no chef's jackets. I am really annoyed!

nixxmom
04-08-12, 03:36 AM
As I mentioned on another thread I've gotten two chefs jackets so far. The first time was when I cooked multiple brownies in a row (I have like 65,000) on 10 appliances. After about the fourth batch of ten I finally got the chefs jacket. Yesterday I got another while cooking Curry. This time however, I have only reached level 2 of the Curry recipe but I was also cooking on 10 appliances.
I'm not sure if its the combo of same recipe/same appliance mass cooking or what.
Good luck!

btammi1
04-09-12, 09:54 AM
I have not gotten a single floral decor collectible. I always purchase some new decor (both wall and floor) with the new updates. I have completed the other sets at least once now. Any ideas?

chinadri
04-10-12, 10:47 AM
Nor chef jacket cook salads inlevel 2 I got one

chinadri
04-10-12, 10:49 AM
Nor chef jacket cook salads inlevel 2 I got one

Cooking salads I got a chef jacket now in level 2 .... if I got another one in level 3 I advice you here more later... good luck ... restaurant history

chinadri
04-10-12, 02:31 PM
Cook salads and you get it in each level and then when you get Level 4 only keep kooking ... I confirm this in only one day I got 3 chef jackets :cool:

sassyjackson
04-11-12, 09:00 PM
Sorry if this is a silly question but I play RS and how do you get the collectibles for baking goodness..i have 3 wisks and 1 tong. I have yet to get anything in floral at all!! Also in Chef Implements how do you get a jacket? I have everything else..10 hats, 8 aprons, 5 oven mitts but no Jacket :(

eskimomommy
04-13-12, 10:25 AM
Oh my gosh. I just went to my farm and bought a bunch of color trees, toiaries and rocking horses( these didn't seem to earn anything). And. IT WORKED. I have a cute little girl gnome

monique21a
04-13-12, 10:48 AM
You have done a great job figuring this out. but could you be more exact in what one needs to buy in the domestic bliss section. I have been trying to get the garage with yellow car for a long time without success. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your time and effort. 🆔monique21a

queentina3
04-13-12, 05:32 PM

I'm not sure which game you're referring to, BS or RS, but I've received a chef jacket the past 3 days in a row by making the Egg Bread in RS on the Easter Stove. I have 10 of them, and usually by the time I've hit the 7th one, I've got a chef jacket.

queentina3
04-13-12, 05:38 PM
You have done a great job figuring this out. but could you be more exact in what one needs to buy in the domestic bliss section. I have been trying to get the garage with yellow car for a long time without success. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your time and effort. 🆔monique21a

Which item in that set are you having a problem getting? If it's the welcome mat, I finally ended up getting it when I purchased a bunch of the Flagstone to put in between my crops. The other 3 items I don't recall exactly what I bought for each to drop, but I can tell you I've only really purchased the Flagstone, Limestone, Brick, fencing, and hay bales in any sort of bulk so it would've been one of those that had all 4 drop for me in order to get just 1 garage.

tanisha1234
04-27-12, 10:54 PM
Just got 5 flowers in 2 days from buying wall items, so I'm pretty happy with that :D never used to get them before!

Zahhara
04-28-12, 06:19 AM
This will probably win the "Stupidest Question of the Day" award ....

When working on Collectibles for FS, is just buying the items sufficient or do I need to place them on my farm as well?

Reason I ask is I'd rather not re-arrange my farm if I don't need to. Some patterns take a really long time to set up.

~Z~

Zahhara
04-28-12, 07:06 AM
Errrr .... ignore previous post ... you have to place the items in the farm in order to buy them. Guess what I really need to know is if I have to keep them there; i.e. can I buy 10 cows, put them away then buy 10 more, etc.

mattyboo1
04-29-12, 06:35 PM
On rs just cook cook cook FRENCH TOAST

queentina3
05-01-12, 07:58 AM
Errrr .... ignore previous post ... you have to place the items in the farm in order to buy them. Guess what I really need to know is if I have to keep them there; i.e. can I buy 10 cows, put them away then buy 10 more, etc.

No you don't have to keep them there.

mommy1cakes
05-07-12, 09:38 PM
You can hang up spoon rack and then sell it for 2500 coins I find that is valuable more so then having 20 spoon racks..my question is there anything specific you have to do to get specific items I cannot get salt shaker ...the cherry jacket ..and dearly the spatula?????

queentina3
05-08-12, 08:38 PM
You can hang up spoon rack and then sell it for 2500 coins I find that is valuable more so then having 20 spoon racks..my question is there anything specific you have to do to get specific items I cannot get salt shaker ...the cherry jacket ..and dearly the spatula?????

Salt Shaker, Chef Jacket, and Spatula are all the rare items for those sets. I've received the Spatula when tipping. The Chef Jacket and Salt Shaker I've received when cooking. The last time I got the Chef Jacket in RS was when I was cooking the Egg Bread. I don't recall what other recipes I've been making when I received it prior to that nor what recipes I got the Salt Shaker on, I just know I got both from cooking things.

flexiblepony
06-02-12, 06:00 AM
I know this sounds weird, but I was getting so frustrated trying to get that one last item that I need in Cooking tools. Usually it's the spatula, but i've had issues with the measuring cup as well. Anyways after literally hours after tipping the 4 star people, I had a thought. I figured the people with NO stars are probably pretty desperate for tips. Maybe the game knows this. Anyways, LITTERALLY, I kid you not, TWO times in 15 minutes I did it with two different tools in Restaurant story and Bakery story. Twice in Bakery story I got the spatula within that same 15 minute time frame. So that's three completed collections in 15 minutes by tipping the zero star people. Hope this helps, and I hope it wasn't just a coincidence. You never know with this game. Good Luck

katsevek
06-03-12, 05:27 AM
It goes to where you buy stuff your invetory Hun ,, if you can get a full collection..

AUGGIE64
06-18-12, 10:01 AM
How come you get hundreds of the collectabels of 3 thing
and not get the missing one? I've got about 1,000 knives
300 tongs, 500 whips but no sheets!! That goes for the other
collectabels as well, I got a 4 star rating, tip everyday to all
my neighbors, but still never get the one I need to complete
the set!!!

yaharalady
06-28-12, 06:14 PM
I have over 150 sheds and still haven't gotten the garage.

Voodoo87
07-31-12, 08:31 AM
I'm a level 96. I do everything except buy gems. I have yet to earn a bread basket our floral arrangement.

queentina3
08-02-12, 01:05 PM
For anyone that still can't get the Flower collectible in RS, the new Wallpaper FINALLY dropped the Rare one for me. The first, and most likely, only one I'll ever get from this collectible. LOL

KadeeDid
08-04-12, 10:20 PM
I redeemed a collection in Bakery Story World Games for the first time. it was for the wooden display. I can't find it sent where!! I looked in all the design sections. I had left this alone as I was not sure how it worked but after reading this thread decided to try it.

queentina3
08-05-12, 05:14 AM
I redeemed a collection in Bakery Story World Games for the first time. it was for the wooden display. I can't find it sent where!! I looked in all the design sections. I had left this alone as I was not sure how it worked but after reading this thread decided to try it.

If you haven't already closed your game, do so, then go back in and look under the floor "flower" decorations tabs and scroll through all the options. You should see the side table with the bread on it somewhere in there with a x1 symbol on it.

tastytoastie
09-02-12, 04:16 AM
I only play RS, but what will happen if I hit the REDEEM button? Anything? What do I do with the trophies? Do i get anything for my 2 chef's hats? Im really confused. How do you save? How do you use? Any visuals? Thanks guys!

If you have collected everything, then you hit the redeembutton. Xp and coins will be added and the decoration will be placed in storafe. You can sell this decoration ir use it :-) . You can only redeem if you collected everything of that line.. for ex. I have 200 big spoons (don't know the englisch word of it) and no spatels. You know what I mean?

Greetings :-)

phatmama08
09-06-12, 09:14 AM
I know this sounds weird, but I was getting so frustrated trying to get that one last item that I need in Cooking tools. Usually it's the spatula, but i've had issues with the measuring cup as well. Anyways after literally hours after tipping the 4 star people, I had a thought. I figured the people with NO stars are probably pretty desperate for tips. Maybe the game knows this. Anyways, LITTERALLY, I kid you not, TWO times in 15 minutes I did it with two different tools in Restaurant story and Bakery story. Twice in Bakery story I got the spatula within that same 15 minute time frame. So that's three completed collections in 15 minutes by tipping the zero star people. Hope this helps, and I hope it wasn't just a coincidence. You never know with this game. Good Luck

I only play RS. I read this the other day , so I decided to give it a try. I had plenty of ladels, rolling pins, and measuring cups but just could not get the spatual. I started tipping low level no star people and received 5 spatulas in two days. I would say there is something to this idea. I hope it helps.

happyheffer
09-08-12, 12:05 PM
Regarding farm story...can anyone help me figure out how to get any of the items for the cool cowboy? I have purchased hundreds of cows but not one item was given. Is there a certain animal to buy?