PDA

View Full Version : LIST-COLLECTIBLES - How to get them in Farm, Restaurant and Bakery Stories.

Pages : 1 [2]

happyheffer
09-08-12, 12:07 PM
If u want the garage try buying fencing or pathways. That is how i got mine.

happyheffer
09-08-12, 12:08 PM
I have over 150 sheds and still haven't gotten the garage. if u want the garage...try buying fencing or pathways...thats how i got mine

MegnPip
10-13-12, 07:40 PM
I want to know also! I've been trying and trying. I want the garage!

MegnPip
10-13-12, 07:41 PM
That's what I've been trying to do but still no plyers!

MegnPip
10-13-12, 07:55 PM
I'm trying for the swing also

mahagamal
11-11-12, 05:03 PM
my id/ mahagamal .. add me in both bakery &restaurant story...

speedgirl13
11-12-12, 08:07 AM
Really? How much fencing & pathways do I need? Because right now I have 20 of each color for my fences & corral fences & 20 each for my pathways. & guess what? I still have YET to complete my "domestic bliss" or "animal husbandry" even one time:( It's very frustrating & disappointing:( Especially, whenever I play everyday, basically all day long & I see some neighbors that I know for a fact don't play half as much as what I do but yet they have the 'garage' I am trying to get. That sucks:(

speedgirl13
11-12-12, 08:12 AM
I have been playing for over a year now:) love the game except for this feature & the bonus amount we receive everyday:( this amount is the lowest I receive of all of my games that I play:(

stormy7884
01-02-13, 12:00 PM
I need help with the spatula collectible every time I follow the cooking tools directions u keep getting everything but a spatula any tips how to get the spatula collectible

stormy7884
01-02-13, 12:24 PM
I found that if you cook brownies and keep cooking then you get yummy food collectible most of them you can get by making brownies is sugar or eggs this work s with chocolate chip cookies sometimes too

franthony
01-11-13, 08:18 PM
i get cooking tools eggs and other items in bakery & restaurant by trying all kinds of recepies and not only with tips

queenpenelope816
03-06-13, 11:56 PM
On BS, I found a chef jacket randomly when serving Spumoni on the Ice Cream Maker :)

helpfaq
06-08-13, 08:37 PM
I haven't got over level/line 2 on any of my collectibles (and I'm on level 99?!?). Do you still get the same and as level/line 1? Or do you get a gem too? Like the food recipes. :)

ChefPatsy
06-17-13, 04:50 AM
Does anyone know how to get salt in bakery story? I have never managed to get a single floral item :(

ChefPatsy
06-17-13, 05:31 AM
I have never managed to get a single floral item :(

Typical - just got my first floral collectable moments after posting this! I was buying purple wallpaper.

jansk5
09-04-13, 11:15 PM
I have few tips for collectibles in restaurant story.

Last night I wanted to level up too fast. I leveled up from 33 to 37.here is my strategy.

I cooked french toast on easy stove. Then I immediately cancelled the recipe and cooked bacon and eggs.like wise I repeated many times. May be more than thousand times.within 1 hour or so I leveled up too fast to my target 37.

Every time I cook french toast or bacon eggs immediately I rcvd 6 xp stars for each dish.(this happens only in easy stove.in normal stove you will get lesser Xp points .
You might be wondered about how many coins I lost in this process.not too many.

For every 30 coins ,you will get 12 XP.this is the case only with French toast(10coins) + bacon eggs(20coins). If you choose other dishes you need to give up more coins.
so for 12000XP I need to spend only 30000 coins. At level 33 earning 30000 coins is so easy. So I took the risk.

There is one more advantage while cooking and canceling these recipes.everytime I place some food on the easy stove I get 1 mushroom( the apprentice point). So this way I could increase my experience level in those particular dishes and collected rewards like coins, xps, gems also. Also I could collect many collectibles like the baking tray and some other collectibles.I redeemed my collectibles and earned so many coins and xps. In fact I rcvd all the coins back which I wasted while canceling the recipes.

All I wanted to say here is we can collect so many collectibles with these least cost dishes. Even the rare collectibles like chef jacket and bakery tray.

My strategy worked well for me for these least cost dishes.for high cost dishes this might work different. You can also try this simple trick for getting multiple benefits.

I think this tip will be useful for all of you :-).

One more thing. For normal stove you will get lesser Xp stars and more mushrooms while placing the recipe on stove.
For easy stove you will get more Xp stars and less mushrooms while placing the recipe on stove.

NikoDrake
10-26-13, 06:55 PM
Great thread!
Was beginning to lose hope I'm high level In these games and have over 70 items of one thing and can't get certain item's to make collections, hopefully this will help ty.

bexiboo2
11-30-13, 07:31 AM
Hmm I wish the formula for getting items was simple ...
I've got over 100 rolling pins in bakery story and haven't had a spatula in a looong time.
I have also reached level 4 on matcha and have never had a knife.
I've given up trying to get the floral items - but I don't redecorate or buy items often.
I also struggle for chef jackets and sugar.
I wish it was a little easier to get the rare items

ElaineCarrel
12-05-13, 07:55 PM
With the collectibles u can actually max on them and when u do max u earn 2 gems. I was really surprised when this happened but not upset cuz I luv gems. If I remember right when u complete lvl 2 u get 1 gem so it's just like completing lvls on recipes.
I don't know if anyone mentioned this since I wasn't going 2 read all the replies but 2 get a monetary award 4 the Golden Spoons sell them. In RS they're worth 1,500 and in BS the worth is 2,500. They really don't serve any purpose hanging on ur wall. Sure they look pretty but I'd much rather have the money.the Golden Spoons in RS r the only one I've maxed on but I'm still collecting them and selling them. I really wish there was some way 2 turn them off cause I'm tired of them.

bexiboo2
12-14-13, 06:47 AM
Oooh I got my first knife the other day in Bakery Story from baking banana bread!!!!

bobbyrae
12-14-13, 07:14 AM
Oooh I got my first knife the other day in Bakery Story from baking banana bread!!!!

Good for you!!! :)

helpfaq2
12-31-13, 06:49 PM
I am on level 99 for Restaurant story and never once received the collectible for the Floral Bouquet. Missing the Rose. :(

Everything else I am on either level 1 or 2. Do they go up to level 4 as well?

ElaineCarrel
02-04-14, 03:09 PM
I am on level 99 for Restaurant story and never once received the collectible for the Floral Bouquet. Missing the Rose. :(

Everything else I am on either level 1 or 2. Do they go up to level 4 as well?
Yes they go thru lvl 4. I don't remember going from 2-3 if we received a gem but I do remember when I completed lvl 4 receiving 2 gems and cash which I wasn't expecting.

kmkgirl
03-01-14, 11:05 PM
Is there a more detailed list like the first one for Restaurant Story? I'm on level 43 and don't have a problem with cooking tools but the other 3 categories seem next to impossible to achieve. The chef coat, knife, and eggs I believe never seem to show up. I also only have 1 flower.. I've been playing for a while and can't figure out how to get the flowers.

ecool54
04-09-14, 09:38 PM
If you cook Kiwi Cheescake you get a knife (well this is what happened to me!)

sdac4
04-12-14, 07:14 AM
I haven't had much luck getting the knife and jacket even though I've tried your suggestions :( also I was wondering about locked recipes, white oven and drink machine ! If I bake everything to level four will they open . One more thing, what are some of the ingredients we will need for next goal ? Thanks ! sugar and spice sdac4

Rich88ard
05-22-14, 10:55 PM
Thank You So Much!!! :o

babyblueblaze
10-29-14, 09:54 AM
I posted in bugs but thought I might check here as well. Is anyone else having the problem of collectibles not adding to your totals when you pick them up? I was getting so frustrated that my levels weren't increasing and just realized why. I'm not sure how long it's been going on but since I'm only at 13 rolling pins and pick up at least 4 or 5 of those a day while tipping, it's been a while now. Ugh.

airlaafranes
12-18-14, 07:07 PM
This is what I got straight from team lava.

Collection:floral bouquet
Collectibles:rose, orchid, lily, tulip
Reward:flower trophy
Tip: purchase any wall decorations or wall paper

Collection:cooking tools
Collectibles:ladle, spatula, rolling pin, measuring cup
Reward:golden utensils
Tip: purchasing tables, chairs, decorations, appliances, counters

Collection:chef implements
Collectibles: chef hat, apron, oven mitt, chef jacket
Reward:15000 coins and 750xp
Tip:cooking ANY recipe in restaurant story

Collection:baking goodness
Collectibles:wisk, tong, baking sheet, knife
Reward:10000 coins and 1000xp
Tip:cooking and breakfast or dessert recipe

Collection:yummy ingredients
Collectibles:flour, egg, sugar, butter
Reward:diner table
Tip:cooking any lunch or dinner recipe

tdahmen
04-21-15, 01:09 PM
So pretty much floral collectibles in bakery story is impossible to collect? Trying to find out how to collect the floral.

queentina3
04-21-15, 04:16 PM
So pretty much floral collectibles in bakery story is impossible to collect? Trying to find out how to collect the floral.

Purchase wall decorations or wallpapers, though I'll advise you now that this is the hardest collectible set to complete.

Bakerling
08-10-15, 10:58 PM
I redeem 1 Flower Trophy in the collectibles

Try to spend gems to buy crate or wallpaper. Chances are very high to complete the collectibles set.

22729 go to main menu, select collectibles
22727 I redeem the Golden Utensil from the Cooking Tools
22726 I redeem the Flower Trophy from the Floral Bouquet
22728 I redeem the 30,000 coins and 750 XP from the Chef Implements

MommomNLiamsBakery
02-01-17, 11:59 AM
Please bring back the street lights and signs!! Older goals would be great for newer players too!

MommomNLiamsBakery
02-01-17, 12:02 PM
Can we get an updated list of foods that give the most money?

TwixAndScones
07-01-21, 09:40 PM
I would absolutely pay with gems to get the Flower Trophy. I've spent over a million coins trying to do as suggested to get the Floral Bouquet completed or to at least get a collectible for it. None, absolutely nothing from a million coins spent. I know that you're not guaranteed anything regardless of how much you've spent trying to get it. But still, I would pay gems to directly get it or to at least get the collection completed.