PDA

View Full Version : Watering neighbors

racegirl01
10-01-11, 02:05 AM
Not sure if this should be posted here, but does anyone else wish that the game would remember which neighbor you were on when watering? I find it very frustrating having to constantly scroll down through 200+ neighbors while watering. Also I know the dancing water was an issue for several people, but my mother-in law and all 3 of my daughters (and myself) found it much easier to see when watering difficult to see crops such as soybeans, flowers, and sugar cane. What about an option to turn it off or on? Thanks for listening.

massi1010
10-01-11, 02:57 AM
Not sure if this should be posted here, but does anyone else wish that the game would remember which neighbor you were on when watering? I find it very frustrating having to constantly scroll down through 200+ neighbors while watering.

For a year I've been waiting for this!

Rachael98
10-01-11, 03:02 AM
Yes, lots of people have suggested this for ages:)!

MrsShrek
10-01-11, 08:52 AM
One suggestion I made to TeamLava several months ago, was to put scroll arrows on the screen when viewing a neighbor. You know, like above the gift button that shows up when visiting neighbors. That would allow us to scroll to the next neighbor's farm. Wouldn't that be sweet? Then we would not have to go to the menu each time. ;-)

racegirl01
10-01-11, 10:34 AM
That would be great!

ariesblu
10-01-11, 10:38 AM
Yeah it would be a great feature to have.