PDA

View Full Version : Why? Oh, why did you have to mess it up?

xSnowyOwlx
09-30-11, 09:29 PM
I updated my apps - BIG MISTAKE! - and now am so disappointed, especially in Fashion Story.

Not only does that messages screen that opens up immediately upon entry still have the messed-up gifting issue, now you've made it worse by adding a whole row of links to other apps so that it crowds the screen. I will now be hitting exit immediately upon seeing this.

Now for the real screw-up: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE BACKLIGHTS????!!!!!

When you first introduced them, I loved the idea - especially since they are purple and go great with a Halloween theme with orange, green and black walls. They were so nice since they were level with the center of the wall mirrors.

Now they just look terrible! Who has ever seen a boutique with tube lights that are slanted like that? They are completely ruined for me, why did you have to do this???!!!!

nmishii
09-30-11, 10:19 PM
Now they just look terrible! Who has ever seen a boutique with tube lights that are slanted like that? They are completely ruined for me, why did you have to do this???!!!!

Because past performance shows they tend to break things that are fixed, rather than fix things that are broken.

pinkster73
09-30-11, 10:25 PM
Because past performance shows they tend to break things that are fixed, rather than fix things that are broken.

And not give the new features to Android users at the same time as idevice users :S

143Blue
09-30-11, 10:52 PM
IKR!!! i have the ipod4 and just updated BIG MISTAKE!! theres advertising for other games!!! really annoying!!! also gifting is a HUGE PRBLEM!!! and back lites? i just didnt do the halloween thing cuz it looked bad with them and theres NO HALLOWEEN STUFF!!! the antique radio thing is PUNY NOW!!! cant even see it looks like a dot glad it was coins or else i would of been mad.

Joypickles
10-01-11, 03:24 AM
my problem is when I went to get the cowgirl outfit for my avatar it was so tiny she was in her underwear, so did not buy. restarted game on ipod and same thing.

lyzzandra
10-01-11, 04:26 AM
http://www.lyzzandra.com/images/glitch.jpg

kooky panda
10-01-11, 06:04 AM
Oh no!!!!! I did not get the western outfit this week yet.
thanks for the picture(I think..lol) I will send this over to GM.

xSnowyOwlx
10-01-11, 11:19 AM
IKR!!! i have the ipod4 and just updated BIG MISTAKE!! theres advertising for other games!!! really annoying!!! also gifting is a HUGE PRBLEM!!! and back lites? i just didnt do the halloween thing cuz it looked bad with them and theres NO HALLOWEEN STUFF!!! the antique radio thing is PUNY NOW!!! cant even see it looks like a dot glad it was coins or else i would of been mad.

I loved them - they looked good for the Halloween theme I planned and it is just now October so honestly, I'm not that upset yet about no Halloween decor, I'm just not happy with the way they "fixed" the game.

MFAcct
10-02-11, 02:43 PM
I was going to start two threads one for the backlight issue and one for the tiny clothes issue, but I'm glad they have already been addressed. Mine only happened upon putting the sunglasses or belt on after an older item, they would show up TINY on my preview but upon exiting closet it was fine. I took a picture of the backlights if it's necessary

MFAcct
10-02-11, 02:44 PM
Blacklight* my device keeps auto correcting 

xSnowyOwlx
10-02-11, 09:43 PM
Blacklight* my device keeps auto correcting 

It's actually called a backlight. Blacklights are different, these are just backlights.

GroupMagma
10-03-11, 12:53 PM
Thanks for reporting the issue. We are aware of it, and are taking steps to correct it ASAP.

kooky panda
10-04-11, 09:15 PM
my problem is when I went to get the cowgirl outfit for my avatar it was so tiny she was in her underwear, so did not buy. restarted game on ipod and same thing.

Yeah I just went in my game and my cowgirl hat is big again and all my western clothes now fit. TL has fixed this issue!!!!

Joypickles
10-05-11, 01:25 AM
thanks, don't need to worry about her being over exposed now