PDA

View Full Version : Bawpotter's Lavapardy: Season 1!

bawpotter
09-30-11, 06:29 PM
Yes, it is finally here! Lavapardy is now available on your local Teamlava forum! Lavapardy is a play on the famous TV show, Jeopardy. This is the first season of the show/event, and hopefully not the last! First of all, let me introduce you to the Bawpotter Studios!

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/IMG_0102.jpg

Not only are the Bawpotter Studios a filming center, and a game show location, but it is also a wonderful restaurant! You can watch Lavapardy, while enjoying fine dining! But, back to Lavapardy. This game consits of 9 players, 3 players per round.

There are three podiums, so three people per round.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/IMG_0104.jpg

After each of the three rounds, the person with the highest score, will become a finalist. After we have 3 finalists, we will have the final round. The winner of the final round, will be the winner of Lavapardy.

So, we need 9 contestants:

Round 1:

White: Rachael98, the glorius "Glitzy"
Gray: Mogwai4111, the great Tyler Durden.
Pine:

Round 2:

White: CakesJordanEz, the wonderful Jim Dawkins.
Gray:
Pine: Redbites, the mighty Red Banana.

Round 3:

White: Gobblies, the pathetic Justin Bieber.
Gray:
Pine: Hawaiianmimma, the magnificent Sweet Okole.

So, the actual rules of the game.

1. Once all players are found, the round 1 players will PM me with a category:

Math
Science
Geography
History
Pop Culture

If you want a harder question, you can tell me to double it. Meaning, that anybody that gets the question correct, gains 2 points, and anybody who gets it wrong losses 2 points. It is your choice when you give me a category.

2. I send out a question to all players, and whoever answers correctly, gains or losses 1 or 2 points.

3. When answering questions, please do not look them up online. The world has become very dependent on computers, and it would completely ruin the game if you look up the answers to the questions. If I suspect something, things might happen.

4. Once all three contestants get their answers in to me, I will judge, tell people their points, and then find out the next category.

5. When one contestant accumulates over 15 points, they win, and the round is over.

6. Details on the final round will be given when we reach that stage.

So, that is pretty much it. To sign up, reply to this post telling me what your stage name will be.

Thanks, and enjoy Lavapardy!

Mogwai4111
09-30-11, 06:33 PM
Love trivia, I am in! Stage Name:

Tyler Durden

bawpotter
09-30-11, 06:35 PM
Okay, so we now have a contestant for round one: Mogwai4111, the great Tyler Durden! Tyler will be taking on the role of the gray podium.

redbites
09-30-11, 06:37 PM
I'll join call me Red Banana

bawpotter
09-30-11, 06:46 PM
Okay, we now have another contestant! Redbites, the mighty Red Banana is in round 2, playing at the pine podium.

Hawaiianmomma
09-30-11, 07:12 PM
I wanna play......

SweetOkoleis mine lol

gobblies
10-02-11, 12:37 AM
I wanna play! Mine is: Justin Bieber... "germany is a country???:p

bawpotter
10-02-11, 06:28 AM
Okay, we now have two new contestants!

Hawaiianmimma, the magnificent Sweet Okole, who will be using the pine podium in the third round.

Gobblies, the pathetic Justin Bieber, who will be using the white podium in the third round.

jayfirefly
10-02-11, 08:23 PM
I love trivia! Can I play pretty please? :)

cyjalvin
10-03-11, 05:18 AM
I wanna play! =) I'll have Alvin. Thks

cakesJordanEz
10-03-11, 03:34 PM
I'm in. I love Jeopardy, so this will be fun!
Stage name: Jim Dawkins

Rachael98
10-03-11, 03:37 PM
I've never played before.
But I'm in, stage name "Glitzy". I must give credit to ID alrighteeeeee for that:).

bawpotter
10-03-11, 03:55 PM
Okay, we now have another 2 contestants! CakesJordanEz, the wonderful Jim Dawkins! Jim will be backing the white podium in the second round!

And Rachael98, the glorius "Glitzy"! Glitzy will be backing the white podium in the first round!

Update will be posted soon!

Mindslicer
10-03-11, 09:18 PM
I would like to play in any round pine podium please stage name Sean Connery

bawpotter
10-07-11, 12:41 PM
We are looking for 3 more contestants! Once we have our 3, we can get started!

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 12:44 PM
Honey about jayfirefly and cyjalvin on the first page, they would like to be participants.

bawpotter
10-07-11, 06:16 PM
They haven't yet responded to me, and I need active people for this, so they can join next season.

caljean
10-09-11, 02:34 PM
I want to join too. Name: Sweet Flame. Thanks.

funnyhare
10-11-11, 08:35 AM
Is it too late to play? Call me pink bunny
Do u have to choose a question from all category?
r u posting question here at forum or other means of communication?