PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles

greygull
09-30-11, 05:30 PM
Part of the app store update for RS was collectibles! Here's the screenshots I have for them, but I haven't collected anything yet :)

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/3744457a.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/099cfc32.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/a92b7ee7.jpg

This is only currently for iOS users, but TL is working hard to get them to Android as well -
As of right now, just iOS. Should make it to Android soon.

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 06:18 PM
oh wow something else that us android players can't get. I'm still waiting on badges. Did we get lemon lime soda yet?

nmishii
09-30-11, 06:22 PM
oh wow something else that us android players can't get. I'm still waiting on badges. Did we get lemon lime soda yet?

Are you talking about the lemon lime soda that the iDevice users got in early June? No, we didn't get it yet.

Did you get the Sushi Counter constructable that the iDevice RS users got today? I didn't.

redbites
09-30-11, 06:26 PM
If you tip lots of players then you you can get the golden utensils wall decoration

queenrocks77
09-30-11, 07:17 PM
Nope. Didn't get that either

churroo
09-30-11, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know how to get any of the floral bouquet items?

bigbux3
09-30-11, 11:00 PM
Got them, and mastered two golden utensils!

ariesblu
09-30-11, 11:09 PM
I guess I'll just have to wait a couple months to get this.

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 01:48 AM
How do you get the flower bouquets?Anybody got one yet?

the_real_katface
10-01-11, 02:42 AM
<-- confused

zoroak
10-01-11, 02:55 AM
Did you get the Sushi Counter constructable that the iDevice RS users got today? I didn't.

You only get this if you update the app and it doesn't appear at the beginning or leftmost on the menu, need to scroll right to find it.

xcellent
10-01-11, 05:18 AM
I guess i will get it on tuesday...i always get the late updates.....

sourlicorice2
10-01-11, 05:48 AM
Love the new updates. Got three golden wall utensil sets. Lol don't really need three. One would of been great then that collectible could change to just coins and xp. Would have been a better idea then just giving us multiples of the same item. but that's just my opinion. I do love the new update though.

bobbiez
10-01-11, 08:30 AM
Anyone worked out which things give what? Have tipped and cooked but some of mine are still yet to score while others like chefs hat have x17 by the side. Only on level 12 so may be that I'm not cooking some of the longer time stuff. Any clues would be appreciated.

redbites
10-01-11, 08:56 AM
How do you get the flower bouquets?Anybody got one yet?
No but I really wish I had some!!

redbites
10-01-11, 08:57 AM
Love the new updates. Got three golden wall utensil sets. Lol don't really need three. One would of been great then that collectible could change to just coins and xp. Would have been a better idea then just giving us multiples of the same item. but that's just my opinion. I do love the new update though.
I've got 7 or so golden utensils, I'm not sure Teamlava meant for us to have more than one

bigbux3
10-01-11, 09:44 AM
I've got 7 or so golden utensils, I'm not sure Teamlava meant for us to have more than one

If you read back in the thread posted by GroupMagma introducing the collectibles, he says redeeming (i think) will get you prizes such as XP, coins, and gems

ariesblu
10-01-11, 09:52 AM
You only get this if you update the app and it doesn't appear at the beginning or leftmost on the menu, need to scroll right to find it.
There was no update for android users, hence why she said only for idevice users.

SSOSU45
10-01-11, 10:36 AM
I got one floral bouquet when I leveled up.

bigbux3
10-01-11, 10:51 AM
You get it by buying wall items

greygull
10-01-11, 10:58 AM
A member was nice enough to post this info based on what they received for all the collectibles so far http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

SSOSU45
10-01-11, 11:05 AM
You get it by buying wall items

Haha.. Yes, thank you bigbux3. To correct my post, I was purchasing wall items which gave me xp to level up! I was so excited when I got one I had to share. lol ;) I found this thread to be helpful.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

bigbux3
10-01-11, 12:23 PM
Haha.. Yes, thank you bigbux3. To correct my post, I was purchasing wall items which gave me xp to level up! I was so excited when I got one I had to share. lol ;) I found this thread to be helpful.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

Me too. Then i tried it out, and yup, it worked. Just passed it along. Welcome. And thanks for the link, I had a hard time finding it again

redbites
10-01-11, 12:25 PM
I've mastered rank 1 of my flower bouquet and recieved a few coins. The trick is to repetedly buy 100 coin clocks

bigbux3
10-01-11, 12:26 PM
I've mastered rank 1 of my flower bouquet and recieved a few coins. The trick is to repetedly buy 100 coin clocks

Hahaha. I filled up my restaurant walls with these clocks then sold all of them except 2

redbites
10-01-11, 12:29 PM
Hahaha. I filled up my restaurant walls with these clocks then sold all of them except 2
I just keep buying and selling them in one spot. Come and see my restaurant and look at my flower trophies lol

bawpotter
10-01-11, 12:31 PM
Really? For leveling up... I didn't think of that...

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 12:47 PM
What exactly am I collecting these for? What happens when I hit redeem? Is there a max to collect on each? Is there a manual? I don't want to make careless errors like I did with gems when I first started game blindly! Thanks

greygull
10-01-11, 02:52 PM
What exactly am I collecting these for? What happens when I hit redeem? Is there a max to collect on each? Is there a manual? I don't want to make careless errors like I did with gems when I first started game blindly! Thanks

You can just collect them, and not use them. There shouldn't be a Max amount of times to redeem them. Its very similar to TS treasure (with looks and redeeming). The only thing that I would warn about that does happen in TS - where it gives you the number that you have of each item, (in TS) you won't see the number anymore past 100. It just shows "x...", but they are still there, and you can redeem them.
I don't know if there is a system yet for how to collect everything.
They are just a bonus for the things you already do in game.

the_real_katface
10-01-11, 03:05 PM
I keep buying the 100 coin clocks and selling them and I'm collecting all the flowers and whenever I get a rose it says the game is out of sync with the server! I finally got one and hurried to redeem it! Got my flower trophy, love it. When I finally got a second rose and went to redeem it, after I pressed redeem, it said the game was out of sync again. Took my rose and no flower trophy. Hopefully these are just some little bugs that can get worked out soon. Its a little frustrating. :P

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 03:17 PM
Thank you Greygull- that was clearer and more specific. Thanks, my old brain must be reaching capacity!

the_real_katface
10-01-11, 03:20 PM
This is ridiculous. Its happening on Bakey Story too. I'm buying the empire painting for 1000 coins, i get a flower, and the game says it was out of sync but of course my coins are gone and the painting is on the wall but no flower collectible. I guess I'll just try later to see if its fixed..

Missgogo824
10-01-11, 03:21 PM
I just redeemed and got two of those spoon racks. Do I do anything with that? Or did it just give me points? Will it ever be anything but a spoon rack?

greygull
10-01-11, 05:04 PM
I just redeemed and got two of those spoon racks. Do I do anything with that? Or did it just give me points? Will it ever be anything but a spoon rack?

This is just from what I've seen today. You can hang them on your wall, leave them in storage, or (maybe, but I haven't tried it yet) sell them. Something else I also noticed - every time I redeem them, there is a mastery bar (like food) above it, which goes up with every redemption. I'm not sure if I filled to even rank 1 yet, so I'm not sure if the rewards are the same as food mastery.

redbites
10-01-11, 05:06 PM
I got 10000 coins for rank 1 mastery

Rachael98
10-01-11, 05:06 PM
This is just from what I've seen today. You can hang them on your wall, leave them in storage, or (maybe, but I haven't tried it yet) sell them. Something else I also noticed - every time I redeem them, there is a mastery bar (like food) above it, which goes up with every redemption. I'm not sure if I filled to even rank 1 yet, so I'm not sure if the rewards are the same as food mastery.

There appears to be a glitch in the Mastery, where it keeps resetting (unless, perhaps, you hit the next level in one lot of redemption)?

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 05:08 PM
I got a gem but don't remember how...I was sleepy....but I'm sure it was from Collectibles.....or at least I think so..lol

Rachael98
10-01-11, 05:10 PM
I got a gem but don't remember how...I was sleepy....but I'm sure it was from Collectibles.....or at least I think so..lol

If you go into the Collectibles tab, do you have a "1" by a Mastery bar?

Hawaiianmomma
10-01-11, 05:22 PM
nope all 0's on mastery but I do have 19 golden spoons and 2 floral bouquets and redeemed for 15000 coin...

greygull
10-01-11, 05:42 PM
The mastery bars are reseting for the collectables (I believe in all the games). This is just what I'm going to do - I'm going to hold off redeeming until at least Monday, and see what happens. TL has been made aware of them reseting, and is looking into it.

Bogiefurret
10-02-11, 06:41 PM
nope, but I did get my portobello mushrooms back.

cillabear
10-02-11, 06:47 PM
Another item that us android boppers can't obtain. Big surprise!

DoLLoKFeI
10-03-11, 01:07 AM
I've redeemed 5 of that golden utensils... got mastery rank 1...
then it somehow reboot the game for me yesterday...and mastery rank back to 0!!!
I intentionally save up more collectibles...and today...
I redeemed 15 of that golden utensils...and got master rank 2!!!
and a gem came along!!!

kooky panda
10-03-11, 05:01 AM
then it somehow reboot the game for me yesterday...and mastery rank back to 0!!!
and a gem came along!!!

Have you restarted your device to see if you mastery bar stays at 2?

greygull
10-03-11, 12:43 PM
Just wanted to mention - I sold one of the Golden Utensils - 1250 coins. Just wanted to share info :)

RawrKittyCay
10-03-11, 04:10 PM
and a gem came along!!!
Sooooo.....If your mastery rank went back to 0....and you redeem 15 golden utensils again.....you get gems again....MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

kstar9
10-03-11, 04:45 PM
Yeah, but how many of those do you really need. I have earned 30 or more but would never use that many. They should keep switching the prize

RawrKittyCay
10-03-11, 05:48 PM
You can sell them if have too many, I had like 25 and sold 10 of them for 1250.
So I got 12,500 :) Better then just having like gazillion of them.

akaleluika
10-03-11, 07:31 PM
If you tip lots of players then you you can get the golden utensils wall decoration

After you redeem the collectibles, i.e. the wall decoration, where do they go so you can use them? I cant figure it out. Thanks!

redbites
10-03-11, 07:33 PM
After you redeem the collectibles, i.e. the wall decoration, where do they go so you can use them? I cant figure it out. Thanks!
They go into the decorations menu. You can find the golden utensils in the wall decorations tab at the very end and the rose bouquet in the general decor section

akaleluika
10-03-11, 07:49 PM
They go into the decorations menu. You can find the golden utensils in the wall decorations tab at the very end and the rose bouquet in the general decor section

I must have a glitch or I'm losing my mind, b/c I've scrolled to the end of every section multiple times and still no dice. I'll wait until I redeem again and retry. Thanks for such a quick response!

akaleluika
10-03-11, 07:56 PM

Found them finally! Thanks!!

DoLLoKFeI
10-04-11, 12:20 AM
Have you restarted your device to see if you mastery bar stays at 2?

yes...the mastery bar goes back to 0 after restart ;p

pastrychef17
10-04-11, 09:13 AM
I redeemed 15 golden utensils all at once and got to level 2 and got a gem for it. Then it reset my mastery to 0. So the problem's definitely not fixed yet. However, it's actually a glitch that can potentially work in people's favor- if it only takes 15 redemptions to get a gem and level 2 but more to get to level 4 (I don't know how much more you need to get to level 4 and if it's more than to get to level 2 like mastery is with recipes), you might be able to earn gems more easily with only 15 redemptions. But I haven't tried redeeming to level 2 again to see if that's actually what would happen. If so, TL should hurry up and fix this bug if they don't want people earning too many gems from the same thing. When it reset my mastery level back to 0, I still kept the gem.

chang2427
10-04-11, 10:49 AM
Actually, I've tested that 2 days ago....it gives you the gem for like....approx. 5 sec, then its removed~~ At least that's the case with me, I've tested 3~4 times already. Hope this info helps, have a great one guys =D

kstar9
10-04-11, 11:21 AM
Ok didn't see the use for collecting more than one set of any of these first, certainly not hanging utensils on every wall Found out after collecting 50 of this and 25 of that if I redeem them they go in my inventory and you earn gems for reedeeming a certain amount. But again who would hang 30 utensil sets in the restaurant or bakery. Well I hung them all and sold them for 1200 each in bakery and 2500 each in bakery. Guess they were worth something. Still would be nice if the award changed every now and then. Didn't want the red chair that didn't match anything, just redeemed it ,placed it and sold it. It's good for something. ;)

pudstar
10-05-11, 02:33 PM
hi not got all the floral bouquet need one more need the rose its the hardest to get but you buy wall items

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 02:57 PM
My friend taught me to buy the black wall clocks....just wanted to share with everyone

churroo
10-05-11, 02:59 PM
Actually, I've tested that 2 days ago....it gives you the gem for like....approx. 5 sec, then its removed~~ At least that's the case with me, I've tested 3~4 times already. Hope this info helps, have a great one guys =D

Actually, when I tried it it gave me 2 gems (after redeeming 15 sets to get to mastery level 2), but one of the gems disappeared about 5 seconds afterwards and the other one stayed. So maybe you just didn't notice that you still got one gem even though the other one disappeared?

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 03:12 PM
None of mine disappeared...but nor would I like to test that theory out til it's completely functional....maybe try holding out for another week and see what comes from headquarters...

0qwerty0uiop0
10-09-11, 08:39 AM
out of interest why have i got over 200 rolling pins but only 6 burger flippers? and how long before the glitch gets sorted, so i dont lose the counters for the collectable levels?

Dylanie
10-10-11, 08:51 AM
What I find annoying is that when I'm purchasing wall clocks to get the rose collectible, I always, always get out of sync errors and I lose some of the flower collectibles I've gotten. My game doesnt go out of sync any other time, just when I'm purposefully buying wall decor for collectibles. Aargh! Anyone else have this issue?

landa001
10-10-11, 06:19 PM
How do you earn points for the knife & chef uniform? I wished there were so form of instructions but I guess that's the fun of figuring how the collectibles work.

keviPad
10-12-11, 01:47 AM
Mastery fixed!!!???

I noticed that my mastery level was not 0. Ive definitely been credited for past redeemed collectibles.

Someone want to confirm the silent fix.

Ive redeemed over 15 before the fix and it looks like ive been given the mastery credit for it. Im not afraid to redeem the 20+ ive been holding out on. Ill assume that even if this isnt fixed, ill be credited once it finally is. So we have been leveling the whole time, just hasnt been showing it properly.

keviPad
10-12-11, 01:51 AM
Btw, i noticed ive been receiving more spatulas/flippers in the past 24hrs. I collected in 1day more than i had the entire previous week.

Still no chef uniforms.

kleinekitty8
10-12-11, 03:11 AM
Same for me with the spatulas!

reokster
10-12-11, 06:22 AM
i have a question. what am i supposed to do with all these golden silverware wall hangings???? i think it's a kinda dumb new feature. and completely pointless. How many red dining tables do you need???

kooky panda
10-12-11, 07:43 AM
The collectible issue has been fixed. Make sure that you restart your device before redeeming.

lyndeville
10-15-11, 05:29 AM
I want to find out how to earn WHICH collectible??? I have a stack of tongs but no aprons, for example! It's not listed under FAQ

kooky panda
10-15-11, 05:51 AM

Try this thread for some information

lambyo
10-15-11, 06:14 AM
I sell all my extras - although there isn't much to buy for coins nowadays :(

elsielicious
10-25-11, 11:13 PM
Every time I redeem the golden cooking tools wall hanging, nothing shows up in my restaurant. It has happened to me twice now. I'm on iphone, have restarted at some point before and post redeem. Nothing shows up. Anyone has this problem too?

starstar2
10-25-11, 11:55 PM
Every time I redeem the golden cooking tools wall hanging, nothing shows up in my restaurant. It has happened to me twice now. I'm on iphone, have restarted at some point before and post redeem. Nothing shows up. Anyone has this problem too?

The item had gone into your design tab. Search it.

DaojinWildfire
10-26-11, 02:55 PM
The item had gone into your design tab. Search it.
If it's the Golden Utensils, you'll want to check the Wall Decorations tab. If you still can't find it, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and we'll help you locate the items.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

elsielicious
10-26-11, 06:21 PM
If it's the Golden Utensils, you'll want to check the Wall Decorations tab. If you still can't find it, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and we'll help you locate the items.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Thanks, after 2nd restarting device, it appears in the wall deco to claim it, but only 1 though. Ah well. No big deal.

ponylove2008
12-25-11, 03:55 PM
Why do they do this to us?

sweett383
12-27-11, 05:29 PM
Umm im an andriod user that has been on lvl 96 for at least two months. I just got this feature but because I cant level up I cant complete these items....a lil help or advice is GREATLY NEEDED!

adorablechic
12-28-11, 07:48 AM
email teamlava about that, it should work unless level 96 is the last level

nmishii
12-28-11, 08:42 AM
Umm im an andriod user that has been on lvl 96 for at least two months. I just got this feature but because I cant level up I cant complete these items....a lil help or advice is GREATLY NEEDED!

I am also an Android user on Level 96, but I didn't think I needed to level up for collectables. What collectable is leveling up required for?

leadpencils
12-28-11, 08:40 PM
Just wanted to mention - I sold one of the Golden Utensils - 1250 coins. Just wanted to share info :)

Thanks so much. I was wondering what can u get for an item that's supposedly worth 25 gems.

Maymi119
12-28-11, 09:24 PM
Got all of them. Don't know how but Awsome and u level up like on the recipes and can win extra gems & $.