PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get a popup for free cash if you download Restaurant City?

Unregistered
10-15-10, 12:49 PM
I myself didn't see a pop-up and I'm curious about Restaurant City but I want the cash!!

Faerie Nuff
10-15-10, 01:16 PM
I didn't know about Restaurant Story until 5 mins ago when I came here! I want my City Cash/Gem as well! Where's the advertisement??

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:09 AM
Me too. I didn't get the advertisement for free gems. I downloaded Restaurant Story anyways.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 10:02 AM
It will pop after Halloween, and after you used your real cash to buy city cash.

Just remember that they want to make money and not giving stuff for free.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 11:43 AM
Still greedy with money i see, they don't really care about us they care about money I mean they can atleast give 1 Halloween case for free I mean you guys aren't losing money you guys are gaining customers because they will be happy and might want to buy more like me I was happy when they gave us gems for downloading city story and i went to go buy a $15 iTunes card and then for along time they didn't give anything I mean seriously 1 free magic case or Halloween case won't hurt and after they didn't give any I stopped buying gems because they just want money and want to expand city story but they really don't care about us whatever norman says were listening (edit) is bs and you guys aren't really listtening you guys are mostly just making gems items but really no good thing for people who don't have money I mean most people can't buy gems and look how many things there are with things you can buy with gems so please just adding a 1 time free a free magic case and espicially a halloween case because it is a limited time thing and trust me.... ALOT OF PEOPLE will be happy and I will even buy more gems since I case won't be enough and I'm aiming for all the cases. So please just add a 1 time free magic case and Halloween case because it will make alot of people happy and if you can't atleast try to give us free gems or a Halloween case since it's a limited time only please

Unregistered
10-16-10, 11:47 AM
I meant to say norman read

Unregistered
10-16-10, 03:49 PM
Farm Story ... May 2010
City Story ... August 2010
Restaurant Story ... October 2010
Bull (edit) Story ... On going

It seem that they will milk a game for 2-3 months; pissed off the players then just roll out another game... and start the cycle again.

I seem to me that they don't have enough time/resources for all 3 games, so they just release items that can make real $ for them. Let alone any feedback to those poor FS and CS players.

The new cow to milk is restaurant story, where Norman took his time posted new threads and responsed to a couple posts --- in RS.

So here; we don't matter anymore 

Unregistered
10-17-10, 05:08 AM
i am pretty sure they will give something for us to install restaurant. and i m pretty sure if people buy enough city cash, they will pay enough guys to maintain and develop the game.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 05:10 AM
i am pretty sure they will give something for us to install restaurant. and i m pretty sure if people buy enough city cash, they will pay enough guys to maintain and develop the game.

Yeah, may be they will... eventually.
But tell me, How is that $6 city cash is going to help you?

If I am correct, those cc items costed between $15 to $68!