PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles

krsone22
09-30-11, 04:22 PM
Looks like they implemented collectibles in BS. It reminds me of the things you find in treasure story. When filling the whole row, you can redeem them for prizes. Cool!

bobbiez
10-01-11, 10:08 AM
Just getting to grips with them. Easier to fill in the blanks if you are on a reasonably high level from what I can see. They are also in RS and as I have played BS for longer and have more appliances I seem to be doing better with the collectibles on BS than RS. Anyone who works out a system let me know as seems quite random so far.

kooky panda
10-01-11, 10:40 AM
Here is a list of some of them. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.&highlight=Collectibles

Miquilis
10-01-11, 10:41 AM
I've so far been able to collect alot of of the cooking tools collectables by tipping. But I can't find the spatula so I can't redeem any of them for the item :(

Received baking goodness collectables and yummy ingredient collectables for baking but if anyone knows how to get the flora bouquet collectables let me know. I really want that rose object you redeem them for.

triviasue
10-01-11, 12:05 PM
I got at least one of the floral objects from buying a window. Still one short from getting the collectible.

talyon
10-01-11, 01:15 PM
This well be real fun figuring it all out, I'll try to add as I go but no promises, lol. Great Job TL. Love the new drop down screen in the updates.

PurpleIvy
10-02-11, 08:36 PM
Sounds like an awesome new feature, too bad us android users don't have it since once again TL only released it to ios users..just like the badges, sushi machine, lemon-lime soda, and many other features us android users still don't have!! Plus all the new recipes we can't cook and gems we can't earn because of this....well at least we got easy appliances, drink machines, ice cream machines, animated water in fs, constructibles in fs and cs MONTHS LATER THAN IOS USERS..I guess android users should be grateful that us second class customers get any of the features!!!!

regisrules89
10-02-11, 09:47 PM
IOS users deserve some kind of perk since android is so far superior in every way. ;-)