PDA

View Full Version : Why no pop up for gems to add Restaurant Story?

Unregistered
10-15-10, 12:39 PM
Just curious if anyone who plays City or Farm Story received the pop up to get free gems to install Restaurant Story?

Unregistered
10-16-10, 02:24 AM
Just curious if anyone who plays City or Farm Story received the pop up to get free gems to install Restaurant Story?

But I am determined not to install it until I get the pop-up!!!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 05:20 AM
But I am determined not to install it until I get the pop-up!!!

Well; no wonder there is lack of updates and feedbacks from TeamLava lately; cuz they are "busy"...

I would call it a Money Grasping Story 

Unregistered
10-17-10, 12:01 AM
Waiting for the pop-up!!!

Unregistered
10-18-10, 01:00 AM
I mean seriously! Really no gems or city cash for installing this? Too bad for TL... Fewer players for their new game!

Unregistered
10-18-10, 10:53 PM
All the while Team Lava will activate the popup to get free gem /cash in farm story/ city story. why it's so different this time for restaurant story? Norman, will there be any POP-UP activation?

Unregistered
10-19-10, 02:20 AM
Is it possible to add more plates to recipes?
It takes hours to wait voor de dishes and then its gone in a few minutes. Can you add something which has about 3000 plates?

thnx!

deadpix
10-19-10, 02:21 AM
I mean seriously! Really no gems or city cash for installing this? Too bad for TL... Fewer players for their new game!

Ooooh yeah!! I can already see them worrying themselves sick about the lack of new players.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 04:36 PM
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-19-10, 07:51 PM
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then go take up English or Spelling lessons instead of wasting your time.

If you mean you are tired of the game, then "board" should be spelt "bored."

If on the other hand you mean you are feeling "dense" then it should have been "I'm sooooooooooooooooooo LIKE A board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Unregistered
11-02-10, 12:52 PM
Restaurant Story is a Money grab on iTouch and since I paid once I am not doing it again for GEMs. Either you fess up on Gems or I am off and will down rate all Team Lava games.. Yah free download but everything else is pay.. I noticed that many items now require GEMs to acquire or so many coins you have to buy them and you can no longer move forward. GRAB GRAB GRAB..

Plus the advertising of City Story ( even after multiple download ) and World War 2.0 is driving me CRAZY . STOP after we download the **** games...

Unregistered
11-06-10, 01:03 PM
Got the pop up ad for arena story... 6 free gems. One problem is everytime I get the daily raffle coins or basically anytime my phone shuts off all my foods sell out!! Apple pie went within the second.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 01:23 PM
I got the Restaurant story pop up from Empire Story.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 12:02 PM
i like restaurant story so much but almost everything i should buy it with gems
i would like u to add more new stuff and enable privet messeges and thnx