PDA

View Full Version : Can't collect water left at farm

inspiringmind
09-29-11, 08:09 AM
I just started Farm Story, but also play Fashion and Bakery. In fashion and bakery I have no problem collecting tips, bit in farm I can not collect the water. The water drop doesn't do anything, except move up and down. If a plant is ready to harvest the water drop just goes away and I am not able to collect!

nmishii
09-29-11, 08:14 AM
When you harvest the crop you'll get 20 coins and 1 XP for it. When you harvest, you'll see a display showing the amount of coins, XP, and mastery points you get for harvesting. It'll be 20 coins and 1 XP higher for crops that are watered.

kooky panda
09-29-11, 08:27 AM
I just started Farm Story, but also play Fashion and Bakery. In fashion and bakery I have no problem collecting tips, bit in farm I can not collect the water. The water drop doesn't do anything, except move up and down. If a plant is ready to harvest the water drop just goes away and I am not able to collect!

In Farm you do not collect the water drops. They stay on your crops and when you harvest you will get the xp/coins. Does work differently than fashion and bakery.

inspiringmind
09-29-11, 09:12 AM
Thank you! Totally wasn't used to it being different from bakery and fashion.

kooky panda
09-29-11, 09:27 AM
Thank you! Totally wasn't used to it being different from bakery and fashion.
Farm was actually the very first Team Lava game. You will find some small differences in the game play .. one being you do not have to worry about
your happiness level!! Most of the games that followed now have additional challenges in the game, Like City,( and I think empire?) balancing your popluation with your businesses.
Bakery and Restaurant and nightclub, worrying about the happiness of your customers, Zoo story and Treasure the big challenge of when to use your energy.
and to me the hardest one is Fashion, keeping your happiness up .. you have to balance your size of shop along with amount of items out for sell, mirrors, cash
registers, and dressing rooms!!

DoubleZ
09-30-11, 11:27 PM
Geesh, glad I play only FS!