PDA

View Full Version : Attention Norman! Please Read! Problem with inventory!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 11:37 AM
Hello Norman and/or someone from TeamLava...

I am having a problem removing some of my inventory from storage.

For your reference, my ID is: GeorgeK

It seems as though, even though the items are already purchased and showing in my storage, that unless you have as many gems and/or coins in your account to match what the item would have cost, that it will not allow you to use it.

For example...as of right now, I have 9 flagstone tiles in my inventory that I purchased to put them under my pool table. I was moving stuff around and placed the tiles in my storage. In the meantime, I spent the remainder of my gems. Now, when I try to place the tiles, it tells me I don't have enough gems to buy them, even though I already own them. I know it does the same thing with coins because I had placed a white counter in my storage for a bit, and in the meantime my coin count went below the value of the counter and when I went to place it back, again, it told me I didn't have enough to buy it.

Just a glitch I'm sure...just thought I'd make you aware of it.

Thanks for making another great game!

Norman
10-15-10, 12:26 PM
Hello Norman and/or someone from TeamLava...

I am having a problem removing some of my inventory from storage.

For your reference, my ID is: GeorgeK

It seems as though, even though the items are already purchased and showing in my storage, that unless you have as many gems and/or coins in your account to match what the item would have cost, that it will not allow you to use it.

For example...as of right now, I have 9 flagstone tiles in my inventory that I purchased to put them under my pool table. I was moving stuff around and placed the tiles in my storage. In the meantime, I spent the remainder of my gems. Now, when I try to place the tiles, it tells me I don't have enough gems to buy them, even though I already own them. I know it does the same thing with coins because I had placed a white counter in my storage for a bit, and in the meantime my coin count went below the value of the counter and when I went to place it back, again, it told me I didn't have enough to buy it.

Just a glitch I'm sure...just thought I'd make you aware of it.

Thanks for making another great game!

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. It should be fixed by next week.

Currently please try not to store items that cost Gems into your inventory. We apologize for any inconvenience that is caused. Thank you.

Unregistered
10-15-10, 01:45 PM
Thank you very much for the quick reply Norman! You are on top of things today!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 01:48 PM
Norman...please remember though that it is also a problem with items purchased with coins. If your coin balance is below the items coin value you are trying to place from your storage/inventory, it won't let you do that either.

Norman
10-15-10, 05:05 PM
Norman...please remember though that it is also a problem with items purchased with coins. If your coin balance is below the items coin value you are trying to place from your storage/inventory, it won't let you do that either.

Yes we are aware of that as well. The issue will be fixed next week. We apologize for the inconvenience.

gobblies
08-08-11, 01:30 AM
NOTE: this is still not fixed.

OnaraSan
08-08-11, 01:55 AM
NOTE: this is still not fixed.
But it's not "next week" yet ;)

gobblies
08-08-11, 02:13 AM
:) good catch