PDA

View Full Version : Attention Norman! Please Read! Problem with inventory!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 11:37 AM
Hello Norman and/or someone from TeamLava...

I am having a problem removing some of my inventory from storage.

For your reference, my ID is: GeorgeK

It seems as though, even though the items are already purchased and showing in my storage, that unless you have as many gems and/or coins in your account to match what the item would have cost, that it will not allow you to use it.

For example...as of right now, I have 9 flagstone tiles in my inventory that I purchased to put them under my pool table. I was moving stuff around and placed the tiles in my storage. In the meantime, I spent the remainder of my gems. Now, when I try to place the tiles, it tells me I don't have enough gems to buy them, even though I already own them. I know it does the same thing with coins because I had placed a white counter in my storage for a bit, and in the meantime my coin count went below the value of the counter and when I went to place it back, again, it told me I didn't have enough to buy it.

Just a glitch I'm sure...just thought I'd make you aware of it.

Thanks for making another great game!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 01:45 PM
Thank you very much for the quick reply Norman! You are on top of things today!

Unregistered
10-15-10, 01:48 PM
Norman...please remember though that it is also a problem with items purchased with coins. If your coin balance is below the items coin value you are trying to place from your storage/inventory, it won't let you do that either.

gobblies
08-08-11, 01:30 AM
NOTE: this is still not fixed.

OnaraSan
08-08-11, 01:55 AM
NOTE: this is still not fixed.
But it's not "next week" yet ;)

gobblies
08-08-11, 02:13 AM
:) good catch