PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Vanished Again!

willow24681
09-29-11, 03:57 AM
I have had ALL my clothes, shoes and bags disappear again! this has happened 3 times in the last week. I spent all my time for days, trying to restock the shop, only for it all to disappear again! this is really frustrating! Please sort this out.:mad:

willow24681
09-29-11, 04:02 AM
I am running on ipad2 latest software. I update all software on iTunes when it comes out, so latest release of Fashion Story too.

abfab2
09-29-11, 10:04 AM
This has also happened to me after fully restocking store! Can you fix the bug ? Thanks

kooky panda
09-29-11, 10:07 AM
When you come into the game to play did you have your door or cash register blocked?
If so did you open then leave your store to go visit a nbr? Or leave the game, or did you play and have the game opened for awhile?

cooreygirl
10-01-11, 11:41 AM
Hi, having shared your frustration for so long I have eventually got it sorted! Step 1, Block door with something, Step 2, rotate till and make sure it or they are blocked. Now stock your store for as long as needs be. When you are ready to open again 1, unblock tills and return to original position, 2, Unblock door and open for business. Now here's the important bit, DO NOT close your store, you need to keep it running so use the time to like your neighbours. Keep it open at least 10 mins. This worked for me after trying so many suggestions. Hope it works for you too !! X

kooky panda
10-01-11, 04:40 PM
Hi, having shared your frustration for so long I have eventually got it sorted! Step 1, Block door with something, Step 2, rotate till and make sure it or they are blocked. Now stock your store for as long as needs be. When you are ready to open again 1, unblock tills and return to original position, 2, Unblock door and open for business. Now here's the important bit, DO NOT close your store, you need to keep it running so use the time to like your neighbours. Keep it open at least 10 mins. This worked for me after trying so many suggestions. Hope it works for you too !! X

Oh good finally someone has come back to say this works(keeping the game running). Thanks for the feedback.

moni_824
10-02-11, 03:30 PM

Thanks Cooreygirl! I am on my third attempt to reopen my store, emailed teamlava which I was told will be a long wait, then I find your response!!! You're the best

cooreygirl
10-02-11, 10:18 PM
Thanx, really hope it works for you hon, best wishes, Suzie.

ButterPanda
10-03-11, 02:06 PM
If your items seem to have disappeared, this is generally the result either the transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost), which is most likely or the items have already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items). It appears cooreygirls method is a decent way of getting around the sync issue to keep your game responding with the server.