PDA

View Full Version : Bug with appliances not going into the machine

dariablue
09-28-11, 05:39 PM
Hi,
I purchased the drink machine 2 days ago, and neighbors sent me parts as gifts or when I asked for them, now everything is completed, but the "gear", blocked at 8.
I discovered that a when I bought the deep fryer later (after the gear were blocked at 8 for some time) and saw that there were already 9 gears in the deep fryer! The gears were not going into the drink machine..
So to make sure I spent my last 2 gems on it and well, it's blocked at 9 now.
I tried to reinstall the game, still blocked.
I play on Android version in a sony ericsson phone xperia
My id is dariablue.
Please help me!

dariablue
09-28-11, 05:49 PM
Game version is 1.2.1

dariablue
09-28-11, 06:09 PM
Ok so something really weird happened just now, my drink machine is finally complete so i can build it, but when i go into the deep fryer section, many appliances disappeared! When I wrote the first message I had 1 metal sheet, 9 gears, paint and screw were completed. And now I only have 1 metal sheet and 1 screw, 0 gear and 0 paint. So 28 appliances disappeared...How can this happen??

kooky panda
09-28-11, 06:16 PM
when you looked at your deep fryer you had alot of items, but when you built your drink machine just now it took those extra items, so now you are short items for the fryer.

When you have two appliances being built and you click on them to see how many items you have you are seeing on one the total amount of say gears you have for all appliances.

dariablue
09-28-11, 06:23 PM
Oh, ok! didn't know that. Thank you for answering me!

nmishii
09-28-11, 07:09 PM
Can you build drink machines now on BS? I can build them in RS but not BS. My appliances are tied up so I can't check.

Or do you mean ice cream machines?

dariablue
09-29-11, 07:26 AM
My mistake, it's the ice cream machine I was talking about, I play RS too so got messed up.

kooky panda
09-29-11, 07:41 AM
My mistake, it's the ice cream machine I was talking about, I play RS too so got messed up.
no worries I do it all the time. I understood what you were talking about!!:D

ladyjodz
10-01-11, 02:11 AM
I have a similar problem I asked friends to send me gear n stuff for the donut maker and have a bunch of them in my inventory but they won't go into the donut maker