PDA

View Full Version : Drinks should spoil on counters too

justinc90
09-28-11, 02:49 PM
Many people may not approve of this idea but don't you think that drinks should be able to spoil after being served? They should go bad after being left on the counter tops for too long.

Rachael98
09-28-11, 02:59 PM
No, sorry, I don't like this. They take so long to sell-it would make it a burden to have more drinks...which slowed gameplay down, which is not what I personally want.

schwaglioni
09-28-11, 03:50 PM
I agree with Rachael, having drinks spoil on counters after being served is an extremely bad idea and I have no idea why you would even suggest such a thing.
1) we are promised a certain profit for each drink made and we wouldn't get our coins if the drinks spoiled, since...
2) players have no control over the rate of consumption for drinks on the counters.
3) if you don't want drinks on your counter, just tap on it and tap "clear counter"

nmishii
09-28-11, 03:59 PM
Same here. I do not want things on counters to spoil. But I would love to be able to sell them in a reasonable amount of time rather than have them be on my counters for weeks or months like they are now.

Rachael98
09-28-11, 04:04 PM
I have no idea why you would even suggest such a thing.

It would admittedly make it slightly more realistic. But other factors would also have to change then-it's good like it is; a game, of course.

sourlicorice2
09-28-11, 04:04 PM
I agree with nmishii. If drinks spoiled afternamtime wouldn't see the point of playing the game as you'd always be losing coins not making them. Not a good idea at all. Sry justinc, I don't think anyone is going to agree with you on this one.

schwaglioni
09-28-11, 04:20 PM
It would admittedly make it slightly more realistic. But other factors would also have to change then-it's good like it is; a game, of course.

Yeah, I don't think TL is trying to make any of their games "realistic". They are just a collection of games with different themes.

ariesblu
09-28-11, 10:35 PM
Heck no! Lol.

badger8
09-29-11, 07:01 AM
especially for the upper level players... I have easily 20 counters full now that are selling very slowly- not by any choice of mine, but because that's the speed TL set it at. It just wouldn't be fair to lose all those drinks because of something that is out of players' control.

sterlingempire
09-29-11, 11:51 AM
Not a happy thought...

justinc90
09-29-11, 04:41 PM
I just thought it might make the game realistic. I'm sorry for anybody overwhelmed negatively by my ideas. Case closed.

Hawaiianmomma
09-29-11, 04:46 PM
Thinking freely is a good thing hon....More Power to You

justinc90
09-29-11, 04:54 PM
Thinking freely is a good thing hon....More Power to You I mean, I understand that it takes forever to sell the drinks. Of course, it would probably make me mad too if the profit I was guaranteed was cut short. If there was a way to sell drinks faster, this could still work. Many people are happy with the idea though, so that's that.

justinc90
09-29-11, 04:55 PM
Are NOT happy is what I meant to say.

FireBoltI
09-30-11, 09:51 PM
drinks should |be sold faster| on counters... someone book a party at my club or something... get ride of those drinks