PDA

View Full Version : Changing Counters

christine512
09-28-11, 10:31 AM
I would like to purchase new counters but I have a LOT of food sitting on top of my old ones. The food hardly ever runs out and the counters are rarely bare since I cook daily. Is there a way I could transfer my food from one counter to another or do I have to store my old counters and lose all my food?

Any advice would be great, thanks!!

kooky panda
09-28-11, 10:35 AM
Christine
No way to move the food on your own. What I try to do is pull up any empty counters then I cook something new that I currently do not have out on a counter.
When you serve it will force same foods together on one counter.
I always try and pull up any counters not currently be used and store them and only bring them out if I need them.

trenae
09-28-11, 10:53 AM
Christine
No way to move the food on your own. What I try to do is pull up any empty counters then I cook something new that I currently do not have out on a counter.
When you serve it will force same foods together on one counter.
I always try and pull up any counters not currently be used and store them and only bring them out if I need them.

To add on a bit - you can cook a one minute/5 minute item (if it's not one that you have out - or you can select another item not already on your counter) and when it's ready it, as long as there are no empty counters, will place the food that is the same on the same counter. Then put the extra counters in storage.

christine512
09-28-11, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the advice, but I've already placed all my food on the same counters (I tend to be **** like that). I guess I'll have to not cook any more if I wanted to switch counters. :(

queenrocks77
09-28-11, 04:06 PM
I ran into this problem too. When the granite counters came out I wanted to store all of my white counters and buy all granite but my white counters have 100k each or more on each counter. I worked hard making all of that food and I can't bring myself to toss it. So just gave up. :rolleyes: