PDA

View Full Version : stiill having probs recieving gifts

bondanilu
09-27-11, 05:57 PM
Kooky...u said hold tight a few days..TL will fix it. After last week maintenance. I am still not properly receiving gifts I get gift ghosts, but can't accept them. Says not in nventory. I am on Android Acer tablet. How much longer will I have to wait until u get this fixed?? :-)

kooky panda
09-27-11, 06:16 PM
bondanilu
There are still some problems with the gifts. Gm posted on this thread today
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18001-Some-updates-about-Gifting&p=143546#post143546

bondanilu
09-29-11, 05:17 PM
I have one question...both fashion story & nightclub story are giving me gift problems. FYI more than a week now. QUESTION:

If I uninstall & reinstall both games as one of your help statements suggest, will I loose my wall post history? I have text pals who are very important to me. I do not want to loose their/our text histories. I will un/re-install if you can give definitive feedback that these histories will also be preserved on TL servers. Game status preservation is fine, but I will need to capture some histories before I re-install if your servers do not preserve these wall histories. Thanks for what I hope will be your swift reply. Bondanilu.

kooky panda
09-29-11, 05:36 PM
I have one question...both fashion story & nightclub story are giving me gift problems. FYI more than a week now. QUESTION:

If I uninstall & reinstall both games as one of your help statements suggest, will I loose my wall post history? I have text pals who are very important to me. I do not want to loose their/our text histories. I will un/re-install if you can give definitive feedback that these histories will also be preserved on TL servers. Game status preservation is fine, but I will need to capture some histories before I re-install if your servers do not preserve these wall histories. Thanks for what I hope will be your swift reply. Bondanilu.
When I have deleted and reinstalled my games all my wall posts gifts, etc are still there.

bondanilu
09-29-11, 06:35 PM
thanks for your swift reply :-) I will un/reinstall tomorrow then. It seems TL is having larger problems than they had expected, in clearing up this gifting issue. My thoughts, TL I hope realizes, that they are creating a social network which just might mean more to players, than simply the revenue the TL partnership company collects, and provides to it's employees. However my thanks, for being an employer in the California economy.

bondanilu
09-30-11, 09:57 AM
Well Kooky, I in/reinstalled both FS & NCS. As you advised, all game status and wall posts are there :-) . However, gifting has not been fixed. I viewed the GM lnk you listed above, but I didn't,t understand it at all. What are they saying? When do you think they will get the gift function fixed?
Thanks, Bondanilu

kooky panda
09-30-11, 10:06 AM
Well Kooky, I in/reinstalled both FS & NCS. As you advised, all game status and wall posts are there :-) . However, gifting has not been fixed. I viewed the GM lnk you listed above, but I didn't,t understand it at all. What are they saying? When do you think they will get the gift function fixed?
Thanks, Bondanilu

I was told that the small problems on the gifting will have to be fixed by a manual download. Hopefully when the next updates come in thought the app stores
this will be fixed.

If you play on android, there was a new update in the market for Nightclub on 9/28.

bondanilu
09-30-11, 05:23 PM
Yes, but I just uninstalled & reinstalled this AM 09/30/11. So, that doesn't help me does it? I just checked both games & I have a BUNCH of gifts I am unable to receive. What now? Thanks, bondanilu