PDA

View Full Version : Message posted on my wall were missing!

grahamobil
09-27-11, 09:11 AM
My device is iPhone with newest update!
Since this week, my message on my wall will be missing if they are there for longer than 24 hrs! I am missing some of my nbr's message then I can not water them back! What is the problem? Can Team Lava fixed the problem for me?

My ID is Grahamobil

kooky panda
09-27-11, 09:14 AM
Oh first time I have seen this. Anyone else noticing this??? (I always clear my wall after I return favors)

kattybell
09-27-11, 09:19 AM
It happened only to me the one time when we had an update (about a month ago). All messages on all story games were gone. But I haven't seen this problem since then.

DaojinWildfire
09-27-11, 02:38 PM
This is the first that I've heard of this. Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can investigate your issue. Thanks!

Rachael98
09-27-11, 02:40 PM
It's not happening to me.
Once, when the matrix broke (or someone spilled their coffee and they said it was the matrix:p), it disappeared. Then everyone started retyping their messages...and TL fixed it and all the new ones disappeared:eek:!!! But recently, no.

nmishii
09-27-11, 03:39 PM
I haven't seen this problem except after that one maintenance awhile back. I don't clear out my wall and if TL could do it I would like to see it purged every few days.