PDA

View Full Version : push notifications is not working at all

tee1146
09-26-11, 10:26 AM
i have the droid 2x by verizon and my push notifications is not working at all and this is really frustrating to me because i'm wasting my money on my clothes i order and then they go bad why no notifications

so can someone please help out

thank you very much:(

kattybell
09-26-11, 10:28 AM
I have this happen to me, all I did was go into the setting in the menu and turn them off then back on. After that they came on for me. Hope this helps.

nmishii
09-26-11, 10:41 AM
There is also an issue with notifications. They work for some on some games, and don't work on others. So if turning them off/on, restarting, rebooting you device, and reinstalling don't see to get them to work, you've joined the many others whose notifications don't work. It has been an issue for several months, and there is no word from TL on if they are working on fixing it, which mostly means they are not.

sweetvocalist
09-27-11, 12:24 AM
Is that true they haven't even responded? That's disappointing

jen1974
09-28-11, 08:18 PM
My don't work either and I have the iPhone. Another frustrating glitch!!

meggieprice
09-28-11, 10:01 PM
It's a drag they don;t work but I set my alarm for reminders so I wont lost my clothes! Maybe you can do that.

ariesblu
09-28-11, 10:13 PM
Yeah they haven't been working for months. Don't hold your breathe on them working any time soon. :(

Wildrose1369
10-21-11, 06:02 PM
Mine were working on the 4 "story" games we play, but today they are not dependable at all. Sometimes they work and sometimes not. I lost a lot today because I was not expecting this, given they were ok b4 today. I will try turning off and back on and see, thanks for that tip. If it makes a difference this is happening on both ipods.

kooky panda
10-21-11, 06:26 PM
Mine were working on the 4 "story" games we play, but today they are not dependable at all. Sometimes they work and sometimes not. I lost a lot today because I was not expecting this, given they were ok b4 today. I will try turning off and back on and see, thanks for that tip. If it makes a difference this is happening on both ipods.

wildrose
mine normally work also, but every once in a while they do not. I go into notifications in my iphone and also in each game and turn them off then back on, then restart my phone.