PDA

View Full Version : moving account to a different iphone

replacemewithmyoldname
09-26-11, 09:34 AM
hi peoples,, as per the tittle

does anyone know how long this takes to do? i sent an email, had a reply,, then i sent the info that was requested, but ive not had anything else back yet :( no confirmation or anything.

greygull
09-26-11, 09:51 AM
They are probably still processing through the emails they received over the weekend (which is probably a lot, since the big gifting issue). I would say you can reply again to the email, or wait until tomorrow. If they haven't gotten back to you by tomorrow (or the games haven't transferred over), then definitely reply back then.

pastrychef17
09-26-11, 10:11 AM
There's a thread stickied that shows how to do this. I followed it last week several times but kept getting an error message so I sent an email to support, got an automated response that gave me additional steps to do which I did but they turned out to be the wrong instructions - their auto response told me to create a new Storm ID on my new device so they could look for it and transfer my games over. I did that and gave both my old and new storm IDs and they said they couldn't find the new one. I tried following the "transfer account" instructions again using my old Storm ID the same as before and this time it worked.

replacemewithmyoldname
09-26-11, 11:12 AM
@graygull ty for the reply,, have sent a better reply to them, if nothing by after work tomorrow i'll do the same again.

@pastrychef17,, ty for reply, have found thread but i dont have the udid (?) number of my old iphone, unexpected warrenty exchange done today.

kooky panda
09-26-11, 11:22 AM
You can try transfering by storm 8..http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Rachael98
09-26-11, 11:59 AM
You can try transfering by storm 8..http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Although, if Support already have a pending request, it might be easier to let them follow that through?

kooky panda
09-26-11, 12:29 PM
Although, if Support already have a pending request, it might be easier to let them follow that through?
It never hurts to try to transfer yourself while waiting for support. If the games get transfered, then he/she can reply back to support to let them know they have it transfered.

Rachael98
09-26-11, 01:03 PM
It never hurts to try to transfer yourself while waiting for support. If the games get transfered, then he/she can reply back to support to let them know they have it transfered.

I suppose so...:)

TinyRose89
09-30-11, 01:36 PM
I just had the same issue. I switched carriers and phones and it wants me to start al over again, which I am not about to do. I tried to send an email but it says that support@teamlava is not a valid email address. So I thought I would try here before I give up.

TinyRose89
09-30-11, 01:39 PM
What is supports actual email address anyway?

Phthon
09-30-11, 01:49 PM
support@teamlava.com

kooky panda
09-30-11, 02:10 PM
I just had the same issue. I switched carriers and phones and it wants me to start al over again, which I am not about to do. I tried to send an email but it says that support@teamlava is not a valid email address. So I thought I would try here before I give up.

you can try transfering yourself
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you have downloaded all teamlava games(and storm 8 games) that you are currently playing to your new phone, but do not set up a new storm Id
in your new phone.

Rachael98
09-30-11, 02:18 PM
support@teamlava.com

Additionally, I think you can also use the TeamLava Support Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com)...

Phthon
09-30-11, 02:39 PM
Additionally, I think you can also use the TeamLava Support Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com)...

You could also try yelling really loud...I dunno.

xcellent
10-01-11, 05:44 AM
You could also try yelling really loud...I dunno.

ROFLMAO!!!!

It is easier to transfer thru storm8 games... But if u did not fill up the username and password at setting option of the game, or u dont have storm 8 games, ur only option is to wait for support's answer....

0qwerty0uiop0
10-01-11, 04:11 PM
oops i forgot about this,, but all is good my accounts have been changed

i tried to change this myself but you need some numbers off of your old device, so its easier if you have both, but mine got changed as a warrenty repair so no old phone.. it possible to go into your saved data from your itunes account to find the old data, but its in a hidden folder and takes some time to find. but alot off searching and google helps.

well after first email i sent a reply to, i got noting in reply, so i sent more info,

both names, both restaurant names, both levels, both gem amounts, and the game the account was set up for.. after that it was done in about an hour.

but i do feel sorry for the other account i made the little lady is all on her own, and now i feel sorry for her, i go and say hi evey now and then but i feel guilty..
if you have a spare 5min pop in and make sure she's ok,, the place is called "not a dump"

TinyRose89
10-02-11, 01:37 PM
I tried emailing them using that email and it came back as an invalid address....

TinyRose89
10-02-11, 01:38 PM
I've already created a storm8 id and password on new phone :/

greygull
10-02-11, 02:08 PM
Was it support@teamlava.com ? Even if you've created a new name and ID, it can be transferred, if you still want.

TinyRose89
10-02-11, 04:32 PM
Thanks everyone! I went to their helpdesk and sent an email. I got a response back within 5 minutes and got my old restaurant back.

kooky panda
10-02-11, 06:22 PM
Thanks everyone! I went to their helpdesk and sent an email. I got a response back within 5 minutes and got my old restaurant back.

Oh yeah!!!! they were quick!!! Thanks for letting us know.

RubiesGalore
08-07-12, 01:54 PM

Kooky Panda I did this and it worked with the World War game but how do I do this for My FS, BS, PS, DS, RS, PHS? Thank U

kooky panda
08-07-12, 01:56 PM
Kooky Panda I did this and it worked with the World War game but how do I do this for My FS, BS, PS, DS, RS, PHS? Thank U
If your world game was on the same device as your other games, then they should all have the same storm ID and all the games- Storm 8 and Team Lava games- should of transferred to your new device.
Did you download all the TL games on your new device before you transferred? If not go download the TL games to you new device to see if your old games show up.