View Full Version : Manson house for 10,000,000 coins O_O"

Unregistered
10-15-10, 09:00 AM
Manson house for 10,000,000 coins

even if I buy coins I will not reach 10,000,000,
100 GEMS for 50,000 ONLY

Unregistered
10-18-10, 08:35 PM
When you get to the upper levels, 65+ ? - according to what people have written you will have tons and tons and tons of money. At that point all you want is XP's to get you to the top level in order to buy the last plot. That is why even though I have too many neighbors, I always take people higher up because I give them the XP's by watering and I hope I'll have that when I get to their level (karma can be a charm if you do it in the positive). Because the 75ers were complaining they added the house, so they could unload all that $$$$, earn the XP's and have a little status for sticking to the game for so long.
Some things in life you simply cannot buy, you have to earn.
When you get to the highest levels, (as long as you know you have to earn it and not buy it) you too will be complaining about having so many coins and nothing left to spend it on......

Unregistered
10-18-10, 11:47 PM
I am glad that TL have added a mansion. I now have something to work towards again. I am level 59 and have about 4.5 million, so I do have a fair way to go. When you get up in the higher levels (and there are loads more players higher than me who would have the same problem) you run out of things to achieve. I only have one expansion and 2 different crop items left to achieve, so adding something that expensive gives me a goal to work towards. If it was cheap everyone would have one, and it wouldn't be worth as much effort to get it.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 12:44 PM
eventually you will reach ten million, however the mansion is uglier than the ones that come out of the magic case

Bob The Farmer
10-29-10, 09:05 PM
Lol its actually not that hard to get 10 million gold