PDA

View Full Version : Did not receive the 50 gems i purchased

vickywoo93
09-26-11, 02:53 AM
I bought 50 gems but never received it. I have tried emailing support and only got the automated answers and im assuming from browsing through the forum, the support is not exactly helpful or efficient in answering.

I have already reinstalled the app. Is there any way I can get a solution? Because this could be considered a scam since I paid, but never received the product and I hope I could be offered a proper solution that does not come in the form of automated answers that do not even address the issue.

kooky panda
09-26-11, 04:41 AM
You will get an automatic email back first with your ticket number. They will then come back to help with your lost gems. I am sure They have been very busy with alot of emails on the gifting issues. Make sure that you provided them with your storm ID, the game and when you purchased the gems. If you have a receipt for your purchase response back to the automatic email with your ticket number and send them a copy of the receipt. This will speed things up.

I have bought gems and never received them and send my receipt and support has always helped get my gems back.

If you have not heard from them by Tuesday, respond back to your ticket email for an update on your request.