PDA

View Full Version : CANNOT REinstall Bakery Story on Ipod

Bearst
09-26-11, 02:31 AM
Hi,

I have just deleted my Bakery Story because of Free gift with Gem package Popup disappearred 2 days ago. Also the Gem Selling page is blank.

But when I am trying to reinstall Bakery Story v1.2.5 from App store several times, the game is stuck on waiting for download.

I am playing on Ipod G2 v4.2.1 Pls help me to reinstall becoz I still have some gems in this game.

kooky panda
09-26-11, 04:43 AM
Try going into your safari settings and clearing out your cookies and cache. Also sync your ipod to itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version for your Ipod.
Then delete the game and redownload it from the application store.
Let us know if this works.

Bearst
09-26-11, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the help, Miss Panda!! I can reinstall it now!!
But the Gem Selling Page is not stable! Sometimes when I click it , it's blank.
Is the Sundae Sofa free gift selling over now?? The Free gift gem package doesn't pop up!

Overall the app is fine now!!

kooky panda
09-26-11, 08:48 AM
I sometimes get that blank screen on the buying gem page too. I think it may be an itunes issue. I have noticed that itunes has been acting strange recently
even when I go to download updates for other applications it will start loading then get knocked off.
I just keep restarting my device and finally that gem page will pop up. I just checked by bakery game and I did not see the sofa pop up come up.

briguynv
09-26-11, 08:18 PM
This happened to me last week... took 5 hours before I could reinstall the game. I tried all the steps Panda suggested, it did nothing... it couldn't even find the game in my itunes when I synced, as I never deleted it from my itunes, since I have the game on 2 devices... but it kept saying "app not found"... so I just kept trying to install it over & over, and finally after 5 hours, it finally downloaded again. Things have just plain been weird with the games lately.

kimmie07
09-26-11, 08:41 PM
My bakery won't let people in the door so food has been there for months I can't even make anymore I removed n reinstalled there is nothing in front of my door so I stopes playing I use to play everyday does anyone knw wht to do thank you

jj486
09-26-11, 08:41 PM
I have the same problem with RS. My friend has 20%off sale but mine did not have that. however, my BS is fine. So I don't know why. I have the same felling that since the change of RS, it has been really weird to play. I have problem to send gift to my neighbor, everyday my rate drop down to 3 instead of stay in 4 stars. It just too much at the same time.

joyirene
09-26-11, 11:17 PM
I always have that blank page when going to buy gems. At least, always when there's a gem popup until I get the popup. Once I get it for item or sale, the purchase page will show up when I click my gems. Otherwise, it's always blank, even sometimes when no sales are going on!