PDA

View Full Version : Coin Glitching in my restaurant story :(

3pig
09-26-11, 12:49 AM
There is a coin stuck in the divider. When i move a table to get it then this message pop out " OH DARN! Your restaurant is out of sync whith the server. We have refreshed your restaurant." But after awhile the coin still in stuck at that place. Im running latest Story on iPad 2 with 4.3.5. Please tell me how to clear the coin that stuck in the divider:(

kooky panda
09-26-11, 04:54 AM
Try restarting your device. If it is still there, try storing your divider to see if that helps. You can also delete the game and redownload it from the application store.

3pig
09-26-11, 06:29 AM
i tried redownloading but no help ): i also try put the divider back to my bag and put back again but also no help. Any other solution?

kooky panda
09-26-11, 08:57 AM
I sent you an invite (you may want to decline I am no longer playing RS) and I cannot see the coin. It may be a ghost image.
If you are on idevice , try syncing with Itunes. Sometimes when you do this, the little spooky and strange things seem to get fixed.
If it is still there, you will need to email support@teamlava.com
Provide them with your Id and game . Also let them know you have already been to the forum and we could not help you with this issue.
Let us know what happens.

BTW, cool Restarant , I love your stairs!!!

Rachael98
09-26-11, 08:59 AM
Hmm...if moving it doesn't work, what about storing?

3pig
09-26-11, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the invite (: Guess i will email teamlava for help ^_^ thanks for helping me.