PDA

View Full Version : I just paid for 50 gems expecting to get my second sundae sofa and got zero!

kdfgato
09-25-11, 10:14 PM
I just paid for 50 gems expecting to get my second sundae sofa and i got the gems but not the free item which is the reason why I got the gems in the first place. My id is kdfgato. It says on the gems buying option that the offer is still going for another 40 min when I bought it. Please send me my item (sundae sofa or get your gems back and return my money. Thanks

joyirene
09-25-11, 10:21 PM
You bought the gems through the popup right? If you did, you're sure the sofa isn't in your inventory? You could try uninstalling and reinstalling too, and maybe it will be there :)

Rachael98
09-25-11, 11:08 PM
If reinstalling the game doesn't work, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com)

pinkperry22
09-26-11, 02:16 AM
Isn't like the gift is for a limited time only? Cuz I no longer get the free gift pop up and I already bought gems and got the sofa

kooky panda
09-26-11, 04:46 AM
You normally do have to buy the gems through the free item offer popup but I have heard that other ppl on past offers have bought after their pop up not longer came up.
If you already bought one, this may be the case for you. If you have deleted the game and redownloaded it and still no 2nd sofa in your inventory you will need to check with support and have they look into you game.

Momoko_peach
09-27-11, 07:22 AM
The same for me. I payed both 275 and 580 gems, and nothing in my inventory. I contacted the support for help, but they just asked me twice to foward the commands receipts. Until now, nothing. No answer.
It's just unfair. I think i will give up that game if there is no solution.

Hawaiianmomma
09-27-11, 07:29 AM
The same for me. I payed both 275 and 580 gems, and nothing in my inventory. I contacted the support for help, but they just asked me twice to foward the commands receipts. Until now, nothing. No answer.
It's just unfair. I think i will give up that game if there is no solution.

Oh ohhh your the newest budding artist yes? The one with the pretty bakery that you posted pictures on the forum?
Honey make sure you always use iTunes if you use iPad iPhone or iPod? And make sure you keep at it til you Recieve Compensation....

Momoko_peach
09-27-11, 08:06 AM
I'm unfortunately an,android user, and there is nothing i can do except waiting...
Yes, i really think i'll leave. This item was perfect for my bakery and i bought those gems to have it. I couldn't go on with the idea of the missing sundae sofa in my place... That sounds probably ridiculous, but i can't stand this kind of injustice...

Hawaiianmomma
09-27-11, 08:26 AM
No it's not ridiculous love...I'm sorry this happened to you....they should also give you the two sofas when they fix everything for you my dear, it was apart of your intended purchase.....have faith.....say to the mountain you shall be moved and it will be so honey.

Momoko_peach
09-27-11, 08:44 AM
Thank you ;)

saintlover
09-27-11, 08:48 PM
I paid for the $19.99 one (even though the timer was up) and I didnt get anything :( Third week in a row i've been screwed out of the bonuses.