PDA

View Full Version : More land

kimmie07
09-25-11, 08:39 PM
I put it somewhere else but I can't find it
I would like us to be able to purchase a second piece of land with dirt road so we could have crops and such on one n our house n flowers and tables etc... On other let's try to get this going it is a ood idea Thnk you xo

joyirene
09-25-11, 09:08 PM
A lot of people have been requesting additional expansions. I agree they would give us more room to put things (such as things that cost gems, gems that cost money) Hint Hint TL

Hawaiianmomma
09-25-11, 09:49 PM
How about a key icon that leads you to another farm.....2 separate screens.....I've seen it in other apps and have no issues with lag

kimmie07
09-26-11, 08:29 PM
It would be so nice if we could have this so does anyone know about how to get a petition going or something I thing the two screen thing would be neat but if working on it all in all id like to min and see both like a real farm usually the house n such are either in front and all their crops n things are on sep Ty Ty for taking the time to read my friends come by n visit xoxo

crystalrayn3
09-27-11, 08:14 AM
Even if TL can't work in a 2nd screen feature, it would be GREAT IF WE COULD EXPAND BEYOND THE 24X24 GRID. I get very frustrated trying to fit in all the cute update items onto my farm & also have room for crops. It's impossible on the amount of land currently available. I'm proud of my lil farm & enjoy when my neighbors also get a kick visiting it. If I can't design & plant crops/trees for them to water thenwhy should players stop by to visit?

Rachael98
09-27-11, 08:18 AM
TL says that the problem is that older devices (eg. iPod Touch 2G) may have memory problems of they made it any bigger. Apparently they're working on finding a way to add more expansions:).

cortnylyn
02-24-12, 07:37 AM
I must have a bug then, I own the Kindle Fire and could buy all the way to 24x24 with gems of course and I did that with level 5 only. The exact amount I can not recall I do know at the time I was like "dang a lot gems for such little land" and now I wish I could expand just a bit more. This was the only time I bought gems or will buy them unless TL gets their act together cause on the KF sometimes it crashes when buying gems and I id not get them and when proof was sent to TL via their support it took 8 emails before I seen the gems I bought. Shoot took just as many times to get help for a password for the forums here due to the fact on the Kindle Fire you could not put in a password..not sure how many times I told them my storm ID and what I was on

b3ar67
02-28-12, 04:19 AM
Bakery story has new expansions today. They cost double the gems (80) for those that expand by gems.
I hope new expansions for farm story are coming soon.

333sandy
02-28-12, 04:53 AM
My bakery expansions say 40 gems, not 80

hectorloch
02-28-12, 05:51 AM
Yes, this is what members have been dreaming of - some since May 2010 !

..... a track leads off your Farm; you drive a non Dinky looking tractor up this track with all your gems, XP and coins in the trailer, all your gnomes and gnomesses in column behind. Suddenly, a vista of new unbillboarded land opens up before before you and you enter triumphantly under a Welcome Banner which also proclaims -

In this new found land -

:D you will all have a signature
:D you will be able to delete non-responding neighbours
:D you will enjoy an "Are You Sure" button on all gem item acquisitions
:D you will cease to receive pop ups after you have indicated "no thanks"
:D you will be given new exclusive items and crops after passing Level 75
:D you will be able to obtain constructible water - and a Scottish Flag
:D you will encounter no pirates, no mermaids, no little pink ponies - just farm stuff, and
:D no farmer will be labelled a Hostess or a Rhino Keeper

Happy Farming !

yanochka
02-28-12, 07:06 AM

..... a track leads off your Farm; you drive a non Dinky looking tractor up this track with all your gems, XP and coins in the trailer, all your gnomes and gnomesses in column behind. Suddenly, a vista of new unbillboarded land opens up before before you and you enter triumphantly under a Welcome Banner which also proclaims -

In this new found land -

:D you will encounter no pirates, no mermaids, no little pink ponies - just farm stuff, and

Happy Farming !

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about an Executive Chef??? :p

hectorloch
02-28-12, 07:26 AM
Executive Chef ! Yes, that's the other lame one - I should have remembered because apparently I am one :)

Most people don't know what they are anyway because, yes, most people now have no signatures.

That said, Baroness, you must admit having a sig (not to mention an edit button) gives you just that little bit of, shall we say, hauteur.

yanochka
02-28-12, 07:27 AM
It's a Royal perk :D

hectorloch
02-28-12, 07:33 AM
Well, Baronnial certainly - Royal is a step above as Mrs Simpson eventually discovered. But like Queentina the Third, you could change your name to Queen Yanochka (defo the First) - or would it be Tsarina ?

TimeForACuppaTea
03-05-12, 07:17 AM
Wow hectorloch I'd love to play that game. Sign me up.

New expansion were added to fashion, and Bakery stories. A lot of expansions. I keep waiting to see expansions in farm too but so far none. I'd be happy with just 1 or 2 more expansions. Ok, no I wouldn't I want a bunch. But I'll take any expansions over none. Come on Lava team mama wants a new expansion.

Snapenath
03-05-12, 07:34 AM
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about an Executive Chef??? :p

+ a "select all" button to gift our neighbours
+ an "unselect all" button to request material from neighbours

:D

pinkster73
03-05-12, 08:22 AM
Wow hectorloch I'd love to play that game. Sign me up.

New expansion were added to fashion, and Bakery stories. A lot of expansions. I keep waiting to see expansions in farm too but so far none. I'd be happy with just 1 or 2 more expansions. Ok, no I wouldn't I want a bunch. But I'll take any expansions over none. Come on Lava team mama wants a new expansion.

Other mama wants this too :)

ZekeORama
03-05-12, 11:56 AM
+ a "select all" button to gift our neighbours
+ an "unselect all" button to request material from neighbours

:D

Ooooh, yes. Would really like both of them buttons, esp. the "unselect all" for materials request. When you get, say, 100 neighbors (or neighbours), you can't just ask them all for the same thing -- it doesn't work, and it just gums up the whole request system.

nmishii
03-05-12, 12:30 PM

In this new found land -

Happy Farming !

This is great. But you forgot

:D all farmers will have the same features at the same time regardless of device

lylahmae
03-05-12, 07:20 PM
Every day all over the world companies hold meetings trying to figure out what their customers want. TL this is a gift! Merry Christmas!