PDA

View Full Version : Storage

Mimiko
10-15-10, 08:29 AM
I know this might be a dumb question but I got a problem with it. When I was trying to clean and modify my resturant, I took all my table and chair to storage. Then when I was going to put them back again, I realized there that aren't any button for storage expect when you press one of the object. So I wonder where the button is and what's the real purpose with that storage?

Unregistered
10-15-10, 08:49 AM
good question !

Mimiko
10-15-10, 09:01 AM
Forget it... I found the answer to it now <.<

Please delete this thread ^^'

Salare24
10-15-10, 10:47 AM
How do you get items out off storage in your restaurant?

Unregistered
10-15-10, 12:44 PM
please tell us how !!!

Mimiko
10-16-10, 04:13 AM
The stuff you puts on storage are mixed in with the stuff on the shop. Example you'll noticed some of the chair or table have a "5x" marked at some corner of the item you buy. It's means those are the items you have puts on the storage and how many there. Now, if you drag a chair or a table with that mark on the floor, you'll noticed you don't need to pay for that chair, which means it's the chair you had put in storage. I hopes this helps (sorry if I explained a little bad and too long xD)

acbdghj
07-24-12, 02:49 PM
The stuff you puts on storage are mixed in with the stuff on the shop. Example you'll noticed some of the chair or table have a "5x" marked at some corner of the item you buy. It's means those are the items you have puts on the storage and how many there. Now, if you drag a chair or a table with that mark on the floor, you'll noticed you don't need to pay for that chair, which means it's the chair you had put in storage. I hopes this helps (sorry if I explained a little bad and too long xD)

Thanx so much! I was thinking how to find the storage. It is a relief that you don't have to pay.��