PDA

View Full Version : RS Game not starting - Frozen welcome screen

kmyfarmer
09-25-11, 04:18 PM
I have been having problems with gifting so I decided to delete the app from the Ipad 2, deleted it from Itunes and reinstalled it from i Tunes again and then back to the Ipad2. Well, it so happens that now the icon for RS appears on my Ipad and I click on it to start RS and all I get is the frozen starting page of the game that shows the burger. I have tried reinstalling again and again and still I dont get access to the game anymore.
Please could anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 04:35 PM
Have you tried syncing the device with iTunes on your PC?

kooky panda
09-25-11, 05:23 PM
I think you said that you restalled from your itunes account? If so delete the icon from your ipad (hold down icon and hit the x)then restart your phone,then download the game again from the Application store directly to your Ipad 2.

kmyfarmer
09-26-11, 03:52 PM
Thanks Rachael98. Thanks Kooky. Tried your suggestions but still I get the same start page of RS and it is frozen. No way to get access to the game. It is really frustrating let me tell you. I really think it is team lava that has to re start my game from their end I suppose. Could you help me with that Kooky? Thanks once again.

greygull
09-26-11, 04:08 PM
You would need to email them at support@teamlava.com Give them your device and it's version, your ID, a description of what's happening (all that you said here) and which game(s) it's happening on. Also tell them that you have tried restarting and reinstalling. You should receive an automated reply quickly afterwords. If it asks you for more info, reply back to it, don't start a new email. Try to avoid words like "bug" or "glitch", as the response may say for you to come to the forums. Hopefully they can get it fixed for you quickly!

greygull
09-26-11, 04:11 PM
Also, while you're waiting for support, try going into Safari and clearing out the cookies and cache, see if that helps. If it does, reply back to support that it's been fixed.

kmyfarmer
09-29-11, 03:12 PM
Just wanted to let you know that got help from team lava support and my restaurant is up and running again since a few minutes ago. Also want to thank you for your suggestions as well.

Rachael98
09-29-11, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to let you know that got help from team lava support and my restaurant is up and running again since a few minutes ago. Also want to thank you for your suggestions as well.

That's really good news:).