PDA

View Full Version : Restart bakery

Flaffle13
09-25-11, 03:13 PM
I think I messed up with my bakery and I want to completely redo my bakery can you make and update that allows you to completely redo your bakery. It will be beneficial for everyone if you do this, thank you.

Flaffle13.

bawpotter
09-25-11, 03:16 PM
Here are my recomendations if you want to redo your bakery. Store everything, then buy new stuff. Past that, things can't be restarted. These aren't games where you make decisions that you can't change, like being good or evil. TL has heard many suggestions about restarting, and has not yet done anything with them, but who knows? We may be seeing a reset function sometime in the distant future!

Rachael98
09-25-11, 03:18 PM
Here are my recomendations if you want to redo your bakery. Store everything, then buy new stuff. Past that, things can't be restarted. These aren't games where you make decisions that you can't change, like being good or evil. TL has heard many suggestions about restarting, and has not yet done anything with them, but who knows? We may be seeing a reset function sometime in the distant future!

Hmmm...I quite like sticking with it. I'm not sure why, although I could forsee someone being devastated if they accidentally reset.

Hawaiianmomma
09-25-11, 03:24 PM
I'm gonna say it.....how about a link to an additional farm......no resets.....lots of damage can be done if an oopsy occured and would be fatal......or a possible reset in the help menu with double confirms.......it's far enough away

Flaffle13 what did you mess up on bakery?
Maybe others here can help give you suggestions.....if we all had a starting point I'm sure the Village Forum can give you some great ideas hon.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 03:27 PM
I'm gonna say it.....how about a link to an additional farm......no resets.....lots of damage can be done if an oopsy occured and would be fatal......or a possible reset in the help menu with double confirms.......it's far enough away

I agree-plus, having an extra would be awesome. Unless older devices couldn't handle it...

Flaffle13 what did you mess up on bakery?
Maybe others here can help give you suggestions.....if we all had a starting point I'm sure the Village Forum can give you some great ideas hon.

I'm sure it could be solved, yes:).

joyirene
09-25-11, 09:32 PM
I think the reason they haven't allowed people to reset is that players spend so much money on it. If they reset, they could lose tons of money. I did want to restart in the beginning, but it didn't take much to redesign everything once I started making some coins. There aren't really any mistakes that can't be fixed, other than wasting gems...