PDA

View Full Version : Two devices

mjwwonder
09-25-11, 05:15 AM
Hi, Does anyone know if I can play on 2 devices e.g. I currently play on my HTC phone but would also like to play on my laptop sometimes. Am I able to and where do I download it for my laptop? Thanks for your help.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 05:27 AM
You can only play on one device, and only iPhones, Androids, iPads and iPod Touches are supported anyway. Sorry.

mjwwonder
09-26-11, 05:02 AM
OK, thanks for your help, I thought I saw someone saw in a thread the other day when I was browsing say that they played on two devices, but I can't find it now. I must have read it wrong. Thanks again

kooky panda
09-26-11, 05:12 AM
You might of seen where a player will have two bakery games,. You can play on two devices, but it will be two different games. You will have two separate storm IDs
one for each device.

codenamezebra
01-26-13, 03:32 PM
Are any games going to be linked to facebook or another site that allows a flash game in the future? I would like to play on computer....I keep ****ing the battery on my phone and I have a (useless) hp touchpad that the games wont work on...i only ask because...I have one game that works on my phone and logs in with facebook id and I can also play it on facebook on my pc. It is nice to have the option to play on pc or phone and I have never lost game stuff all of it is there no matter what I log in from.