PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub Story: A Place To Hook Up?! 

MFAcct
09-25-11, 01:03 AM
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but a lot of the wall posts involve either meeting up on "Ping", calling via personal phone lines, or even just typed out wall messages in order to Cyber. Many of the participants claim to be underage.

Although I haven't been harassed by any of these users, I think the younger players of this game would be succeptible to giving out personal information and maybe coming to harm due to these activities.

How can we permanently ban these users from making it uncomfortable to participate in the social aspect of Nightclub Story?

Joypickles
09-25-11, 01:07 AM
I agree, when I first joined the game I got a few messages asking my age and if I wanted a 'boyfriend' or if I wanted to 'play with them'. I justed deleted their messages but was a little shocked that it was allowed

Rachael98
09-25-11, 01:38 AM
Yes, you do get some very unsavoury characters there. Obviously, we should either ignore them, or report it to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). I also give some people the e-safety talk:D.

sterlingempire
09-25-11, 05:57 AM
The TL games and forums are 14+, so if you see any proof of underage players, take a screenshot and e-mail it to support@teamlava.com. Also, sharing any personal information in game is a violation of he Terms of Service.

Happy nightclubbing :)

kooky panda
09-25-11, 06:09 AM
Yes if you ever feel something or someone is inappropriate for the games, try and take screen shots and email support with your storm ID and storm Id of the other ppl or if you do not have
their storm Id, the name of their nightclub. Also I highly advise NOT to go to someones wall and give them any type of lecture or tell them they should not be doing what they are doing.
This will only lead to them having access to your wall and leaves you open for possible future harrassment from this player.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 06:36 AM
Yes if you ever feel something or someone is inappropriate for the games, try and take screen shots and email support with your storm ID and storm Id of the other ppl or if you do not have
their storm Id, the name of their nightclub. Also I highly advise NOT to go to someones wall and give them any type of lecture or tell them they should not be doing what they are doing.
This will only lead to them having access to your wall and leaves you open for possible future harrassment from this player.

I would only do so if someone is giving out excessive amounts of personal information; if I felt that I might get harassed I'd leave them well alone.

quentinsmommy
10-25-11, 07:09 AM
I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Many people asking for a "boyfriend" or "cex." It's kind of disturbing (one person claimed to be 12 years old and posted her phone number).

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 07:14 AM
The TL games and forums are 14+, so if you see any proof of underage players, take a screenshot and e-mail it to support@teamlava.com. Also, sharing any personal information in game is a violation of he Terms of Service.

Happy nightclubbing :)
In the app store all Teamlava games are a 4+.

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 07:15 AM
I have only once come across sometinglike this and that was on City Story a while back.

DaojinWildfire
10-26-11, 02:20 PM
If you see any inappropriate activities occurring within the game, you can take a screenshot and email us at support@teamlava.com so we can investigate the inappropriate content. Thanks!

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

barleycoon
10-26-11, 02:42 PM
I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Many people asking for a "boyfriend" or "cex." It's kind of disturbing (one person claimed to be 12 years old and posted her phone number).

No your not the only one, I also have come across this, support has been wonderful and taken really quick action. If I see this going on, I report it straight away, it's very disturbing.If you don't have their storm ID tip/ tend or whatever, so theirs a link on your wall for TL to go to.Don't make any comment to them though.