PDA

View Full Version : Dance Floor Timer Poll

wingsofanangel2417
09-25-11, 12:22 AM
I am new to Nightclub Story but have recently discovered that the timer which is like a DJ spinning set for the dance floor that allows customers to dance is only 1 hour long. TL I am hoping that some time in the future that maybe that timer can be elongated? Maybe have around 15-30 minutes added to the timer every time you rank up? Anyone else agree or other suggestions?

joyirene
09-25-11, 12:26 AM
I agree completely! The notification every hour that your music has stopped playing is annoying. Plus, no one can be on EVERY hour to refill it. I think adding time to the meter as you level up is a GREAT idea!!!

wingsofanangel2417
09-25-11, 12:28 AM
I am so addicted that sometimes at night I wake up just to check on my floor, crazy I know but hey it happens lol. My sleep schedule can not take much more of this lol 1 hour is just not long enough, being able to have it get to around 8 hours would be perfect so people like me can sleep peacefully without dreams of my dance floor not on! lol

joyirene
09-25-11, 12:32 AM
Lol... Those sound like nightmares!!! I don't wake up at night, but my tables ALWAYS fill up while I'm sleeping. I can only imagine having a timer on my restaurant and bakery! Ahhhhhhhh!

sterlingempire
09-25-11, 06:01 AM
TeamLava, We have a life to live. We cannot and will not (or at least I will not) wake up every hour in the middle of the night to fill up the timer. At least make it, like, 5 hours? In the beginning, when Nightclub Story was first released, it was 10 minutes. But still, 1 hour just isn't enough.

kooky panda
09-25-11, 06:31 AM
Oh yes I think everyone wants the music timer to be extended and I really like to suggestion of gaining extra time when you level up(first time I have seen this suggestion thanks wings).
I am gong to move this thread over to nightclub feedback area, so it has a better chance of being seen by TL.

queenrocks77
09-25-11, 09:24 AM
Yes! More time. Let us be able to level up to 3 hrs 5 hrs 8 hrs 12 hrs. There is plenty of room on the side of the screen for this!

coopage2
09-25-11, 11:22 AM
It definitely needs more time. I think it would be nice if your neighbors could refill the dance clock when they visit. Or if the timer length gets longer as you go up in levels.

Rachael98
09-25-11, 02:19 PM
Yes, yes, yes, yes...
I like the idea of it going up with levels; excellent thoughts:)

Yarox
09-25-11, 05:00 PM
Yes nice idea, it really needs alot more time

wingsofanangel2417
09-25-11, 09:54 PM
It definitely needs more time. I think it would be nice if your neighbors could refill the dance clock when they visit. Or if the timer length gets longer as you go up in levels.
I really like the idea of neighbors being able to refill it too along with levels building it up! Good idea coo!

xSnowyOwlx
09-26-11, 03:16 PM
Since we simply earn coins during the timer - I think about 5 every 10 seconds - it doesn't matter to me anyways. Neighbors don't know your timer is off because when I visit neighbors who are off their music is still going.

wingsofanangel2417
09-29-11, 10:03 PM
Hey all this is a little off topic but i didn't want to make a new post, I was changing the walls in my nightclub story today and noticed I was getting xp for walls I had already placed before, I was just switching back to my old walls then after I was done it said my story was out of sync and took away my walls and the xp i earned is that normal or did I do something wrong?

cast1532
09-29-11, 10:41 PM
We are lucky that we have the one hour. When NCS first came out the dance floor timer was like 10 minutes or less than 30 minutes.

I want to have options for the timer.

sourlicorice2
10-02-11, 09:59 PM
I would love for the timer to not exist and the music to just keep going but would settle for a longer time like 5 hours or more.

fizzylizzys
10-22-11, 09:11 PM
more time as you level up would be brilliant! awsome idea :D

blissflower1969
11-01-11, 10:25 AM
I would love more time on the timer IF they fix the glitch with the Androids where filling the meter locks your screen. Right now if I fill my meter I can't do anything else (start/collect drinks, visit/tip friends, collect dance tips) because it locks up until the meter is empty. It's fine if I can let is sit and just empty, but if I have any actions I need to do I'm screwed.

kooky panda
11-01-11, 10:29 AM
I would love more time on the timer IF they fix the glitch with the Androids where filling the meter locks your screen. Right now if I fill my meter I can't do anything else (start/collect drinks, visit/tip friends, collect dance tips) because it locks up until the meter is empty. It's fine if I can let is sit and just empty, but if I have any actions I need to do I'm screwed.
I did not realize this was happening. Can you start a new thread under Nightclub??
http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Nightclub-Story-Feedback-and-Bug-Reports