PDA

View Full Version : no gem offer?

catcatco
09-24-11, 07:16 PM
Really want the cabana lounge but I'm not getting the pop up offer :( Anyone else have the same problem? I dread to send a support email since the last time I did it was a frustrating and disappointing exercise.

catcatco
09-24-11, 07:19 PM
Oh and I did that whole restart the device and delete/reinstall the app process too. Still nothing.

Does one need to purchase gems through the popup to get the free item? Or can one purchase from the gem icon beside the coin icon on the top left corner?

nmishii
09-24-11, 07:25 PM
You need to purchase the gems through the popup.

Getting the offer is random, and not everyone will get it. I got it the popup yesterday, and it stopped popping up by the end of the night,

catcatco
09-24-11, 07:30 PM
Really, didn't know it was random. I got it too yesterday but was trying to decide whether to buy or not and now its not showing up. Do they not want my money?
Lost it in Bakery Story as well. ><

gitten
09-24-11, 07:45 PM
I was wondering about that too - no pop up for me and also no bakery banana sundae sofa pop up as free gift. First time I have not received all the offers. Whew this is getting exhausting to play!!

nmishii
09-24-11, 07:51 PM
I get most of the offers, but not all. I got the offers for Farm Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story, and by the end of the night I only had Farm Story left, and I still have it. Usually ithey're good for at least a couple of days. I didn't look at the countdown timer, so I don't know if they timed out or somehow got lost.

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:08 PM
I got them yesterday for RS and BS and they're still there today. There have been times though when I've never received the popup. Would be really upsetting if I really wanted the item and missed my only chance because I didn't get the popup.....

yugioh5d
09-26-11, 09:39 PM
I too didn't get the pop up........

expressW
09-27-11, 06:09 AM
Same here, when i decided to get the dog for farm it didnt pop up anymore!! Also, that was the only pop-up i got this week, i usually get all of them. Shame because i really wanted the sundae sofa!!

TL really needs to fix this! no point in having a timer if you can only get the offer through pop-up but the pop-up doesnt appear!! it must have been all those complaints before about the in-your face pop-ups.... so catch-22 with TL....