PDA

View Full Version : Processing message Stuck when gifting and messaging

mareewat
09-24-11, 06:08 PM
Since the great upheaval I not only have the gifting issues noted in other threads but now when I try to gift or message neighbours the "processing" box is stalled for up to two minutes per action.

This is stopping me from tending my neighbours. Occurring on farm too.

iPad 1 user

kooky panda
09-24-11, 06:41 PM
mareewat,
A few things to try

1. restart your device
2. connect to itunes sometimes helps - while you are there make sure you have the most current IOS version 4.3.5
3, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.

nmishii
09-24-11, 07:30 PM
I saw the same on Android. I ended up closing out once. When I went back in it showed the gifts were sent, but I have no idea if they really were. Now I gift in smaller groups of people. Its still a little slower, but it finishes processing in a more reasonable amount of time.

143Blue
09-25-11, 08:36 AM
i cant get the new version for my ipod because i had to restart my computer and now it says u can only sync it to ONE computer and it wont let me sync my ipod unless i delete everything!!! can someone tell me if my fashion story will still be there even tho i have to restart my ipod?

kooky panda
09-25-11, 09:17 AM
If you on on itunes. You want to sync your ipod to the computer that has your current itunes account. If for some reason you lose your game off your ipod you can go redownload it from the app store. Your game is saved on team lavas servers not your itune account.

143Blue
09-25-11, 09:24 AM
omg thank goodness!:) im so glad now i dnt have to worry bout the transferring an stuff cuz then my parents would say its too much work just dnt plsy:( itunes should have it saved on there serverds too cuz now i might lose all my games i bought bcause i cant dwnload to my libary:(( Thamks kooky!:) now my fashion story wont be lost:)

mareewat
09-28-11, 05:46 AM
Dear Kooky my thanks for the advice.

I restarted a few times. Seemed to be ok. Than today the issue returns. Not sure if game or an iPad issue. Same slow speed on 3G and wifi. So not a connection issue.

Happening on farm too.

Will try reloading next.
Big sorry to my neighbours for my splash, like and dash acts.

mareewat
09-28-11, 05:49 AM
Many thanks Kooky.

Restarted seemed ok, than today blahh again. Not sue if it's the games or my iPad. Same slow speed on wifi and 3G.

Is happening on farm too. Sigh

Will try reloading next.

Apologies to my neighbours for my splash like and dash act.

mareewat
09-28-11, 05:50 AM
Many thanks Kooky.

Restarted seemed ok, than today blahh again. Not sue if it's the games or my iPad. Same slow speed on wifi and 3G.

Is happening on farm too. Sigh

Will try reloading next.

Apologies to my neighbours for my splash like and dash act.