PDA

View Full Version : Gems disappearing

zoeledge
09-24-11, 03:01 PM
I am relitively new to restaurant story and this morning when I went into it, I opened the app and it suddenly presented me with a silver badge for "spending more than 15 gems". I then clicked out of it and ALL my gems had disappeared for no reason. I had about 27 gems... I don't even have any purchased item that appear as a result of loosing these gems?

There is a definaite glitch in the program, or we as customers are being lied to, to push us to purchase more gems.

I have emailed the company and am waiting for a reply.*

I will not continue to play if there is dishonesty in the process and creation of such an app. If this is honestly just a glitch, the company needs to respond to this ASAP and fix the problem.

I love the game and have reccommended so many of my friends to it, but these glitches and problems need to be fixed as far as I'm concerned before the app is shut down.

greygull
09-24-11, 03:06 PM
There is now a badge for when you spend gems. IF you do spend gems, it will award you for doing so (various rewards per level).

Have you tried restarting your device, and even deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If those don't bring them back, you would need to contact support (which you said you did already). You should have received an automated reply within a short amount of time. You can either wait for response from a TL team member, or you can reply to it (don't send a new email, it will create a new ticket number and delay them being able to help).

zoeledge
09-24-11, 03:28 PM
I just tried restarting my devise and then uninstalling it and reinstalling it and my gems have not been retrieved. I did receive an automated response for my email and it said they will get back to me within several days, so I will wait and see what they have to say. I just hope that I havent been investing my time and effort into this app if it is dishonest and a gimic.

Rachael98
09-24-11, 03:30 PM
I just tried restarting my devise and then uninstalling it and reinstalling it and my gems have not been retrieved. I did receive an automated response for my email and it said they will get back to me within several days, so I will wait and see what they have to say. I just hope that I havent been investing my time and effort into this app if it is dishonest and a gimic.

Support should help you:).

joyirene
09-24-11, 10:06 PM
Let us know what happens. Did they tell you what you "spent" your gems on? Or were they able to credit your account... :/

zoeledge
09-25-11, 06:21 AM
I am waiting for a reply from them, but I will definitely let you know what they say. I really hope they do the right thing.