PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Issues for Nightclub Story

kooky panda
09-24-11, 03:01 PM
Gifting issues (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17935-BS-and-RS-unlimited-gifting) problems sending and recieving gifts

Nbr Clubs blacked out when visiting (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20071-Blackouts-Lag&p=174027&viewfull=1#post174027) Has been reported

Losing coins/money going negative (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058) Fix will be done in manual next manual download

Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some people receive the new update on Fridays. Some have to wait until Tuesday.

Notifications (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=Notifications) - Work for some people, not for others. In some games, but maybe not all. TL is aware and trying to fix.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17302-Do-we-want-a-quot-block-quot-button) and reporting (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17374-A-New-Report-Button-instead-of-a-Block-Button) for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Older devices (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10363-Crashes-and-lag-on-Ipod-touch-2nd-generation) problems with crashing and memory issues

bondanilu
09-25-11, 06:49 PM
Does this mean I should hold tight and wait a few days until you fix the fact that I can no longer receive drink gifts from my neighbors, and by the way, am also having the same problem with fshn story..since your update I believe Thursday of last week. I am on Android Acer 10 inch tablet. Would have to look up the other requests you made re: model or software version . Please give me some answer re: status. Storm iD is bondanilu. Email is danette@ionsky.com than you.

kooky panda
09-25-11, 07:25 PM
Does this mean I should hold tight and wait a few days until you fix the fact that I can no longer receive drink gifts from my neighbors, and by the way, am also having the same problem with fshn story..since your update I believe Thursday of last week. I am on Android Acer 10 inch tablet. Would have to look up the other requests you made re: model or software version . Please give me some answer re: status. Storm iD is bondanilu. Email is danette@ionsky.com than you.
yes the gifting is an issue for everyone on all games. TL is currently working on this issue.

joyirene
09-25-11, 07:48 PM
I have an issue - the flashing tiles gave me such a headache that I had to uninstall :( if they fixed this and allowed them to be turned off, I would play again!

sterlingempire
10-09-11, 03:03 PM
-negative money
-stuck in design mode
-DJ set coin bug

kooky panda
10-09-11, 03:05 PM
-negative money
-stuck in design mode
-DJ set coin bug

Can you give me some threads on these issues ?

Rachael98
10-09-11, 03:16 PM
-negative money
-stuck in design mode
-DJ set coin bug

Can you give me some threads on these issues ?

-The first needs to go to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com); there are various threads across all games from quite a while ago
-The second can be solved by restarting the device. It's where Design Mode glitches and you cannot do anything except view your gems/coins. Most games.
-Not heard of the third...

IamSancho
10-14-11, 04:49 AM
I unlocked the Meteor drink yesterday, put one in production, and within 2 hrs of it's completion, it was fly-food. Is that supposed to be the case? And if so, why aren't the harvest-times posted like every other MMO on earth? How am I supposed to be persuaded to pay for this game if the things I'm trying to unlock end up screwing me?

sterlingempire
11-01-11, 02:59 PM
DJ set bug = when you place down a DJ set, sometimes your amount of coins go up by like 50 billion.

kooky panda
11-01-11, 03:01 PM
DJ set bug = when you place down a DJ set, sometimes your amount of coins go up by like 50 billion.
was this your one time thing? or is it still happening?

meggie520
12-19-11, 03:35 PM
Any help needed? If so PM me! thx
Well, Meggie520 cuz I'm Megz, obviously..... Now stop asking questions!!! :)
Luvya,
Megz.. A.K.A. Nightclub Rep.
P.S.I luv my cody <3
Proud member of Teamlava Forum User Union!!!
MERRY XMAS!!!!

mollymcqueen
12-31-11, 07:23 PM
Plz send me a block button this person is calling me names

barleycoon
01-02-12, 04:57 AM
Plz send me a block button this person is calling me names

I'm so sorry your having problems, we can't currently block players. However, if you are being bullied or the behaviour is inappropriate and it's causing you distress. Please email support@teamlava.com please enclose screenshots of the comments, it really helps support, include your storm8 ID and also the storm8 ID of the player leaving the comments. If you don't know the storm8 ID, please leave the comments on your wall for support to investigate. I'll add you and come and give you some support, you're not on your own in dealing with this. I can assist you in sending in screenshots etc.
Please don't respond back to them, I know that's hard not to do and try not to discuss it on your wall in game as it may flame the situation, take care.

brandyhitzeman
01-10-12, 12:16 PM
club not loading when visiting? I havent seen this pop up until today and its really random. I click on 1 of my neighbors and it says club not loading so I click again and its fine. Its doing this on both devises.

barleycoon
01-10-12, 12:23 PM
club not loading when visiting? I havent seen this pop up until today and its really random. I click on 1 of my neighbors and it says club not loading so I click again and its fine. Its doing this on both devises.

Could try force closing the app, Usually when I go into my games I try to let everything load ie all the pop ups this sometimes helps. I'm sorry your having these issues.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 12:29 PM
POP UPS Help?

kooky panda
01-10-12, 01:11 PM
POP UPS Help?
what Barley is referring to is when you first go into your game after a period of time, it takes a little time for your game to catch up with the server.
If you go into the game(if you did not force close it after the last time you played) and immediately start collecting dances, visiting nbrs, placing drinks, etc,
you may not be caught up with the servers, so what you are doing is not saving. This is why sometimes you will get the out of sync message so you game can refresh.
If you wait for all the pops ups before doing anything, you have less of a chance of having glitches and getting the out of sync issues.

darklightningbolt
01-15-12, 03:07 PM
My coins dropped down in my face without a reason!!!! When i collect my tips they go up and then down! When i open the game they give me all the coins i earned and then without a reason pufff!!!! They go away!!! Please help me!

barleycoon
01-15-12, 03:11 PM
My coins dropped down in my face without a reason!!!! When i collect my tips they go up and then down! When i open the game they give me all the coins i earned and then without a reason pufff!!!! They go away!!! Please help me!

Not sure if you've tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game will be safe on TLs server. It might help.
Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks

atlantisonearth
02-04-12, 12:05 PM
was this your one time thing? or is it still happening?

This has happened to me as well. Once in a while when I place them, this is the issue.

stripped27
03-10-12, 08:53 AM
Hello! Im having a serious issue, The bar for leveling up drinks don't appear on my game! I tried restarting my phone, and deleting/dowoading The App, what can I do? I ALSO PLAY RS and BS but everything goes fine there. Please HELP me! I'm on iOS 5.0.1, I have an iPhone 4s and The version of The game is 1.0.3
I'm waiting for an answer. Thanks!!!

queentina3
03-10-12, 08:59 AM
stripped27, what level are you on? The mastery bar doesn't appear until you've reached level 8 on a game.

kooky panda
03-10-12, 09:00 AM
Hello! Im having a serious issue, The bar for leveling up drinks don't appear on my game! I tried restarting my phone, and deleting/dowoading The App, what can I do? I ALSO PLAY RS and BS but everything goes fine there. Please HELP me! I'm on iOS 5.0.1, I have an iPhone 4s and The version of The game is 1.0.3
I'm waiting for an answer. Thanks!!!

mastering starts on level 8. If you are over level 8 , try restarting your device or delete the game and redownload it from the app store.
If it still is not showing up can you post screenshots showing this?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

stripped27
03-10-12, 09:31 AM
Ohhh OMG lol thanks a lot! That's why! I'm level 7 close to 8. LoL, Thank's a lot friends!

kooky panda
03-10-12, 09:35 AM
Ohhh OMG lol thanks a lot! That's why! I'm level 7 close to 8. LoL, Thank's a lot friends!
no problem... you are almost there!!

butterflyshattered
02-07-13, 08:11 AM
I don't like my wall in nightclub story. I have bought walls and the coins were deducted but no wall. How can I change the wall? How do I get my coins back. My I'd is butterflyshattered

kooky panda
02-07-13, 11:27 AM
I don't like my wall in nightclub story. I have bought walls and the coins were deducted but no wall. How can I change the wall? How do I get my coins back. My I'd is butterflyshattered

When want to change out your walls, you pick the new one and place it over your current wall.