PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Issues for Bakery Story

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
09-24-11, 02:56 PM
If you would like to report a bug in Bakery Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

Blank screen when trying to buy gems (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19428-Gem-Trouble&p=163946&viewfull=1#post163946) To Fix do a restore on your device. Make sure you choose :"new"

see thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices&p=181914&viewfull=1#post181914

Music is Looping (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18503-Glitch-Music-is-Looping-in-Some-of-the-Game)

Weekly Update (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) - Some people receive the new update on Fridays. Some have to wait until Tuesday.

Notifications (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17232-Push-Notifications!&highlight=Notifications) - If you notifications are not working check all setting in game and on device. If still problems email support@teamlava.com
so they can look into your game.

Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17302-Do-we-want-a-quot-block-quot-button) and reporting (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17374-A-New-Report-Button-instead-of-a-Block-Button) for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Older devices (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10363-Crashes-and-lag-on-Ipod-touch-2nd-generation) problems with crashing and memory issues

sissy8
09-24-11, 03:50 PM
problems with sending gifts in all the stories, it is a big mess at the moment, also the accepting, then have to give back and i already did grrrrrr:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Superyalda
09-30-11, 12:44 AM
I have an ongoing set of emails with support, but I thought I'd report it here, as well.

On several occasions, when I place food which is finished cooking or gifts which I received, they either don't appear on the counters or they push existing items off the counters.

My current list of missing food is as follows (documented with pictures which were already sent to support):

Four latte preparations
One hot chocolate preparation
50 servings of candy corn coffee (gift)
Four eggnog preparations
14 blueberry scone preparations

There are probably more but this is what I noticed and documented with screenshots.

Anyone else notice this?

Ipad2 4.3.3 (8J2) with updated BS app

Leire22
09-30-11, 01:48 PM
You forgot something VERY IMPORTANT - I am sure, i am not alone, as i asked since past update of my nbrs - we are not getting friday POPUP FREE GIFT WINDOW - means we dunno what is free gift for gems and we cant buy it !!!!!! I sent email to support but no reply, they dont care !!!!!!

Phthon
09-30-11, 01:53 PM
You forgot something VERY IMPORTANT - I am sure, i am not alone, as i asked since past update of my nbrs - we are not getting friday POPUP FREE GIFT WINDOW - means we dunno what is free gift for gems and we cant buy it !!!!!! I sent email to support but no reply, they dont care !!!!!!

maybe there isn't one this week. Did you think of that? And also not everyone gets them each week. Maybe they haven't rolled out this week yet.

desertfarmer
10-06-11, 06:12 AM
I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing but I am really really annoyed!
I am spending my saved coins for nothing!
We all know that flower collectibles are only gotten thru buying wall decor....
So I started buying and selling some wall decors paid by coins...
EVERYTIME I will get a rose collectible, I will go out of sync and boom! My rose is gone!
I counted 6 times of rose being gone-- ONLY rose! I got lots of the other flowers....
It really **** me out!

I'm using iPod 4 (4.3.5) BS (1.3)
And I am beside my modem watching movie online with my laptop which never lost any connections at all!

kooky panda
10-06-11, 07:37 AM
I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing but I am really really annoyed!
I am spending my saved coins for nothing!
We all know that flower collectibles are only gotten thru buying wall decor....
So I started buying and selling some wall decors paid by coins...
EVERYTIME I will get a rose collectible, I will go out of sync and boom! My rose is gone!
I counted 6 times of rose being gone-- ONLY rose! I got lots of the other flowers....
It really **** me out!

I'm using iPod 4 (4.3.5) BS (1.3)
And I am beside my modem watching movie online with my laptop which never lost any connections at all!

There is a current issue with the collectibles. Until fixed I am not redeeming any collections. They seem to be stacking .
You may want to wait to redeem until this is fixed.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18256-New-Updates-and-Collectibles!&p=145813&posted=1#post145813

desertfarmer
10-06-11, 08:05 AM
Thnx KP for quick reply... I am not rdeeming anything yet as I am aware of the mastery bar bug...
What I meant is everytime I wll get a rose collectible (the one flying on my screen when I cook/buy something)-- I will go out if sync which causes the rose collection disappear! I tried again after I posted here-- bought some wall paintings,wall clocks and got 3 roses... But once it go to my collectible chart-- I will go out of sync- and rose gone! only with rose!

Collectibles were Friday update.. It's Friday again tomorrow and they haven't fix this yet? One week!
Oh well--- I guess my complain and annoyance is little compared to android users.... *sigh*

kooky panda
10-06-11, 08:36 AM
Thnx KP for quick reply... I am not rdeeming anything yet as I am aware of the mastery bar bug...
What I meant is everytime I wll get a rose collectible (the one flying on my screen when I cook/buy something)-- I will go out if sync which causes the rose collection disappear! I tried again after I posted here-- bought some wall paintings,wall clocks and got 3 roses... But once it go to my collectible chart-- I will go out of sync- and rose gone! only with rose!

Collectibles were Friday update.. It's Friday again tomorrow and they haven't fix this yet? One week!
Oh well--- I guess my complain and annoyance is little compared to android users.... *sigh*

Oh I have not had that issue. My collectibles are staying I just lose my bar when I exit the game. I also am not getting the sync error.
Try a few things on your device. Try a hard reset. hold down the on/off button and home button at same time. Wait until you see the screen go black and then see
the apple icon then let go(ignore the red slider button).
Also make sure you have the most current version on your device 4.3.5

If you are playing on an older Ipod let me know(like a 2nd generation)

desertfarmer
10-06-11, 09:17 AM
I tried all possible things/advices that I read here in forum..
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling just now.. Then go back to buying and selling wall decors.. I got 2 roses and same thing happen again! If that rose didn't go disappearing I should have at least 10 of it compare to other flowers which I have more than 15 each.... I was thinking of redeeming the reward once I get a rose, but that out of sync is more faster than my finger!

kooky panda
10-06-11, 09:46 AM
I tried all possible things/advices that I read here in forum..
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling just now.. Then go back to buying and selling wall decors.. I got 2 roses and same thing happen again! If that rose didn't go disappearing I should have at least 10 of it compare to other flowers which I have more than 15 each.... I was thinking of redeeming the reward once I get a rose, but that out of sync is more faster than my finger!

I would not buy any more wall items until bug gets fixed.

Are you getting the collectibles for the other ones?
preparing and serving food, visiting nbrs?

Fabs83
10-06-11, 10:56 AM
Hi guys,
I'm not so sure if I should be posting in this thread, but I'm really desperate for some help.
Since yesterday my bakery, restaurant, farm and nightclub have been disconnecting every few minutes... To the point that it's almost impossible to cook anything... Especially in the farm, where I had to harvest the same crop at least five times each... :( I've checked my connection many times and nothing seems to be wrong with it and I can play other online games on my iPad with no problems at all. I've tried restarting my device withoutbany success... :(
Could anybody please help me? I've also contacted TeamLava, but they said it can take many days before I get any answer and that I should try looking for help here on the forum.

Thanks for your time, guys! :)

desertfarmer
10-06-11, 10:59 AM
I would not buy any more wall items until bug gets fixed.

Are you getting the collectibles for the other ones?
preparing and serving food, visiting nbrs?

Sorry late reply.... Yea I don't have any problems with other collectibles.. It goes smoothly to the chart and no out of sync during process.. Only the rose collectible which annoys me...
I was already thinking of not buying any wall decors until the bug gets fix, or I will just waste any effort...

Just reporting..... And thnx for the replies... ;-)

kooky panda
10-06-11, 11:25 AM
Hi guys,
I'm not so sure if I should be posting in this thread, but I'm really desperate for some help.
Since yesterday my bakery, restaurant, farm and nightclub have been disconnecting every few minutes... To the point that it's almost impossible to cook anything... Especially in the farm, where I had to harvest the same crop at least five times each... :( I've checked my connection many times and nothing seems to be wrong with it and I can play other online games on my iPad with no problems at all. I've tried restarting my device withoutbany success... :(
Could anybody please help me? I've also contacted TeamLava, but they said it can take many days before I get any answer and that I should try looking for help here on the forum.

Thanks for your time, guys! :)
Try syncing your ipad with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version 4.3.5.(sometimes syncing helps)
Also try a hard restart. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time, keeping holding until you see the apple icon come up(ignore the red slider button).
You can also delete the games and redownload from the app store to see if this helps.

Fabs83
10-06-11, 03:47 PM
Try syncing your ipad with itunes and make sure you have the most current IOS version 4.3.5.(sometimes syncing helps)
Also try a hard restart. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time, keeping holding until you see the apple icon come up(ignore the red slider button).
You can also delete the games and redownload from the app store to see if this helps.

Hey Kooky, thanks for the reply!

Tried every single thing you've suggested and still nothing... I keep getting the 'Oh, Darn!' message... :(

kooky panda
10-06-11, 03:59 PM
Hey Kooky, thanks for the reply!

Tried every single thing you've suggested and still nothing... I keep getting the 'Oh, Darn!' message... :(
There is a new bakery update in itunes today. Try downloading it to see if it helps.

Fabs83
10-07-11, 03:39 AM
There is a new bakery update in itunes today. Try downloading it to see if it helps.

Still nothing, Kooky... :( And now I have negative coins on my restaurant, so I can't even serve my dishes... :( I have no idea of what to do... I just really hope that TeamLava answers me very soon, since I've devoted lots of time and money to my games... :(

Fabs83
10-07-11, 07:38 AM
Yay! Seems like my bakery and farm are back to normal... I still don't know what to do about my negative coins in the restaurant, though... :(

faerienuff
10-07-11, 07:39 AM
There is a current issue with the collectibles. Until fixed I am not redeeming any collections. They seem to be stacking .
You may want to wait to redeem until this is fixed.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18256-New-Updates-and-Collectibles!&p=145813&posted=1#post145813

Oh bummer, I've been redeeming it all!!!! Way to go! :mad:

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:42 AM
After they fix the collectibles I am not sure how everything will work. If you did redeem will your bar go up where it should be?
If you have gotten gems can you redo it and get more gems?
We will have to wait and see after the fix.

dis1delicious
10-09-11, 11:04 AM
Android, 1.2.1 my issue is my bakery story have been reset. I have to start all over. I was playing it before I went 2 sleep last night. Today I go to play it and look like I just downloaded the game. The tutorial of how to play is on, I have two table & chairs, 1over and 1 Brewer. I was in total shock to see this. What can I do? How did this happen?

kooky panda
10-09-11, 11:12 AM
Android, 1.2.1 my issue is my bakery story have been reset. I have to start all over. I was playing it before I went 2 sleep last night. Today I go to play it and look like I just downloaded the game. The tutorial of how to play is on, I have two table & chairs, 1over and 1 Brewer. I was in total shock to see this. What can I do? How did this happen?

Ohh this sounds like your game was transfered. Check under your profile and see if your storm ID is the same as it was yesterday. (under social- invite friends).

gobbn
10-11-11, 01:25 PM
Hi,
I was wondering why I don't have tasks that pop up on the left hand side. I have these tasks in restaurant story but not in bakery story. I have just recently updated to the newest version and that doesn't seem to help.

kooky panda
10-11-11, 02:01 PM
Hi,
I was wondering why I don't have tasks that pop up on the left hand side. I have these tasks in restaurant story but not in bakery story. I have just recently updated to the newest version and that doesn't seem to help.
the tasks are given out randomly to different players and on different games. Not everyone will recieve the tasks.

RoxyW1
10-12-11, 08:09 PM
Today is Wed. and I still don't have last friday's new recipes. I have had to wait until tues. several times, but never this long. Is it just me?

RoxyW1.
Ipad

nmishii
10-12-11, 08:27 PM
Today is Wed. and I still don't have last friday's new recipes. I have had to wait until tues. several times, but never this long. Is it just me?

RoxyW1.
Ipad

Some got it Friday, some Tuesday, some are still waiting. I've had mine since Friday and mastered both dishes by Sunday night.

kooky panda
10-12-11, 09:13 PM

RoxyW1.
Ipad
Roxy
There was a delay in the idevice updates for last week. These items should be coming out shortly.

RoxyW1
10-13-11, 08:37 PM
Well, I still do not have last weeks updates and in less than 30 min. it will be a new Friday. Will those of us that have not received last weeks even be able to get the next ones? Also, I have a new section called "collectibles" What is that? I don't know what to do with them. RoxyW1. Ipad. 1.3.2

kooky panda
10-13-11, 08:44 PM
Well, I still do not have last weeks updates and in less than 30 min. it will be a new Friday. Will those of us that have not received last weeks even be able to get the next ones? Also, I have a new section called "collectibles" What is that? I don't know what to do with them. RoxyW1. Ipad. 1.3.2

I am on idevice too. We will be getting last weeks and this weeks updates, but not at the normal time. I believe we are waiting on some manual updates for Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion and our weekly updates will be included.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.
Here is a therad on the collectibles that may help.

RoxyW1
10-14-11, 12:28 PM
Okay, thank you KP. Hey, how about some new non-gem items for our bakeries? If we need to get new floor and wall items for the secondary games, give us some new choices?

argentina718
10-17-11, 07:12 PM
Also is there a problem with the customer/selling the food because for some reason im not selling any..

kooky panda
10-17-11, 07:13 PM
Also is there a problem with the customer/selling the food because for some reason im not selling any..
You are not making any coins??

argentina718
10-17-11, 07:30 PM
nope.. i dont think theres many customers

kooky panda
10-17-11, 07:34 PM
nope.. i dont think theres many customers
Can you post a picture of your bakery?

RoxyW1
10-17-11, 08:07 PM
I went to my help/FAQ tab on my Bakery Story and it listed the help for the farming game; I do not play Farm Story. I don't know how many folks are having this problem but it is just odd.
Ipad
RoxyW1

kooky panda
10-17-11, 08:11 PM
I went to my help/FAQ tab on my Bakery Story and it listed the help for the farming game; I do not play Farm Story. I don't know how many folks are having this problem but it is just odd.
Ipad
RoxyW1

oh no its back!!! this was fixed a few weeks ago, lol.... I will let GM know that Farm is invading bakery again.

pastrychef17
10-18-11, 07:04 AM
There's a bug with collectibles in Bakery Story. In the few rare instances I get a spatula for tipping, it'll grant me one then remove it in the next instant. It happened a few times - iphone 4, game version 1.3.2 (although my FAQ shows "Farm Story" as well).

lsloman
10-19-11, 06:37 AM
I found today that in restaurant, farm and bakery story games, I have not received any items for my collectible items when I tip and when I cook or plant. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks!

ogee73
10-19-11, 07:31 AM
I can't get into my bakery at all, it just force closes. It was fine last night before I went to bed. Any ideas??? Same in my other storys as well, can't get in at all

kooky panda
10-19-11, 08:02 AM
I can't get into my bakery at all, it just force closes. It was fine last night before I went to bed. Any ideas??? Same in my other storys as well, can't get in at all
May still be issues, try restarting your device. Is still problems, please come post your device, and your game.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18928-Possible-Connection-Issues-on-Restaurant

caesarslaw
10-19-11, 09:05 PM
since the issue yesterday where there was no connection for a while i also do not receive ANY collectibles. just stars and nothing else

argentina718
10-20-11, 02:30 PM
i deleted and reinstalled the app and now the food is selling but slowly

kooky panda
10-20-11, 02:48 PM
i deleted and reinstalled the app and now the food is selling but slowly
Bakery sells very very slow. It is not just you.

adoreexb
10-21-11, 09:15 AM
Unable to buy gems !! Anyone knoa when that will fix Dx

greygull
10-21-11, 09:21 AM
Unable to buy gems !! Anyone knoa when that will fix Dx

Which device are you on?

SweetPsTreats4U
10-22-11, 11:40 PM
Ok my screen is green i cant see anything even when i go to someone elses page...whats the issue?

kooky panda
10-23-11, 09:21 AM
Ok my screen is green i cant see anything even when i go to someone elses page...whats the issue?
I sometimes get the green screen when I go offline. Restart your device . If still issues, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.

pebblebeach123
10-23-11, 05:59 PM
When I pick the food and food is collected the food is with coins. Since they did the update no coins xmcan be collected after the food is ready. Asked them twice to correct nothing has been done. Both games b and r story. Why did you update it really missed up a lot of things.

kooky panda
10-23-11, 06:04 PM
When I pick the food and food is collected the food is with coins. Since they did the update no coins xmcan be collected after the food is ready. Asked them twice to correct nothing has been done. Both games b and r story. Why did you update it really missed up a lot of things.
What you you mean by no coin is collected after the food is ready?
When you place food on the counters you will not receive coins.
You will get coins after customers come in and eat, then when they leave , you will see the coins increase.

RoxyW1
10-23-11, 07:52 PM
Hi Kooky, I hope you can get this message to the devs of Bakery Story; Thank you for the fix with all the lost items. Your work has made lots of folks very happy and most are satisfied with the gem/coin comp. I will continue playing.

Next, I have a question. I do not seem to be getting very many collectibles; in fact I bought a bunch of wall decos and have yet to get any of the flowers and hardly any with the cooking/serving and I cooked a lot today. Is that normal? I really have not gotten the whole collectible thing down yet so I may be on the right track and just not realizing it yet.
Thank. RoxyW1. 1.3.2. Ipad

kooky panda
10-23-11, 07:57 PM
Hi Kooky, I hope you can get this message to the devs of Bakery Story; Thank you for the fix with all the lost items. Your work has made lots of folks very happy and most are satisfied with the gem/coin comp. I will continue playing.

Next, I have a question. I do not seem to be getting very many collectibles; in fact I bought a bunch of wall decos and have yet to get any of the flowers and hardly any with the cooking/serving and I cooked a lot today. Is that normal? I really have not gotten the whole collectible thing down yet so I may be on the right track and just not realizing it yet.
Thank. RoxyW1. 1.3.2. Ipad

I am so glad that most ppl have been fixed. That was a nightmare(but at least we got some free gems)

the collectible rate has been dropped. It will take longer to collect.
Here is a post from GM http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18986-Collectible-Drop-Rate&p=156385&viewfull=1#post156385

linny001
10-24-11, 07:24 PM
I Pad 2
Have un and re installed, did hard reset.Also having these problems. Sync error, Pop-ups are worst. Storm 8, Clear off counter, Manage appliance (finish cooking for 5 gems). These are very distracting and annoying. All so very costly in gems when accidently hitting this one!!!!
Until whatever is stirring at TL, is over, I am not even checking my Collections, so it won't make me crazy!!
Any chance that TeamLava has plans to increase the size of the property for Bakery - 20 x 17, and Restaurant size 22 x 19?
Is this the biggest we can go? I am out growing my businesses....I have good plans and no place to show them!

13BElanna
10-26-11, 05:13 AM
Sorry, I don't want to complain because I am mostly satistfied with FS and BS. My only problem is that since my wall decor, floor and door vanishing experience in BS last week or so my collectibles are few and far in between to earn. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem. Before the "vanishing act" everything was fine. Thanks in advance. I am on level 96 and use iPod 2nd generation. thanks

kooky panda
10-26-11, 05:40 AM
Sorry, I don't want to complain because I am mostly satistfied with FS and BS. My only problem is that since my wall decor, floor and door vanishing experience in BS last week or so my collectibles are few and far in between to earn. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem. Before the "vanishing act" everything was fine. Thanks in advance. I am on level 96 and use iPod 2nd generation. thanks
The slowing of collectibles was not related to the floor/wall glitch.

See this announcement on the collectibles http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18986-Collectible-Drop-Rate

rach333
10-26-11, 01:48 PM
Hi guys, I have a problem with Bakery Story in that I bought gems to complete an appliance build, and it took the gems off me but didnt build the item - instead it reset it so that I need all the items to be able to build it again from scratch. It's not in my inventory, and I have tried reinstalling it, and rebooting the iPad. I am playing version 1.3.2. I have had the same problem in Restaurant Story and posted there a short time ago, and since posting it has been mysteriously fixed, so I'm hoping the same happens with this post too... Very annoyed at the gems seeming to have been wasted. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it...

greygull
10-26-11, 01:53 PM
Hi guys, I have a problem with Bakery Story in that I bought gems to complete an appliance build, and it took the gems off me but didnt build the item - instead it reset it so that I need all the items to be able to build it again from scratch. It's not in my inventory, and I have tried reinstalling it, and rebooting the iPad. I am playing version 1.3.2. I have had the same problem in Restaurant Story and posted there a short time ago, and since posting it has been mysteriously fixed, so I'm hoping the same happens with this post too... Very annoyed at the gems seeming to have been wasted. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it...

Did you try what was suggested here? http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19320-Problem-building-appliance&p=161162#post161162

rach333
10-26-11, 02:37 PM
Yes I did...

meikailani
10-26-11, 11:00 PM
As of last night I am experiencing the negative coins and missing food. When i turned off my iPad, i had all counters filled and a good coin balance. I even bought a bunch oam hairs. Then this morning, I see no food and negative balance am. I am using iPad for my BS. My other BS I use on my Droid2 works fine.....Is there a glitch or bug?

kooky panda
10-27-11, 04:52 AM
As of last night I am experiencing the negative coins and missing food. When i turned off my iPad, i had all counters filled and a good coin balance. I even bought a bunch oam hairs. Then this morning, I see no food and negative balance am. I am using iPad for my BS. My other BS I use on my Droid2 works fine.....Is there a glitch or bug?
try restarting your device to see if this corrects the issue.

bletchingdon
10-27-11, 07:03 AM
Most of those bugs above happen to me. Please fix Teamlava.

meikailani
10-27-11, 07:41 AM
try restarting your device to see if this corrects the issue.

hi kooky....

I restarted but then the "oh Darn" message came up regarding Bakery Story Needs an online connection. So this morning, i turned it back on, and the pop open window stated I have 43,000 since my last visit, but when i close out the window, my coin balance was only 9,000, which was impossible because i had a bunch of dishes with out 1500 plate each that were on counters......Maybe i'll uninstall and then install

kooky panda
10-27-11, 08:32 AM
hi kooky....

I restarted but then the "oh Darn" message came up regarding Bakery Story Needs an online connection. So this morning, i turned it back on, and the pop open window stated I have 43,000 since my last visit, but when i close out the window, my coin balance was only 9,000, which was impossible because i had a bunch of dishes with out 1500 plate each that were on counters......Maybe i'll uninstall and then install

Looks like this is happening in all the games
TL is looking into this issue. Here is the main thread being used to collect information

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing

angeluk72
10-29-11, 01:51 AM
Hi kooky, this week I have received the pop up for the spider web at 10 gems but have not received the new recipe, table or chairs :( in the past if I had to wait till Tuesday I didn't even receive the gift pop up. I have deleted and reinstalled twice. I am on iPhone 3GS. Bakery story Halloween 1.3.1
Also, could you ask GM to look at the collectible drop rate link? People are asking for feedback as the rate is now non-existant for all. There have been thousands of views so it is obviously a big issue for players. I understand they had an issue at TL but just keeping users updated would be really nice. Thanks.

debbe222
10-30-11, 09:29 AM
Helllllllllllp.. This is the 2nd time i have had my coins go negative .. first time last nite for about -7,000 and then again this morning for -16,000.. is there a glitch in the system or why is this happening? it won't let me access food already prepared, collect tips, or gifts.. food will spoil and has to be thrown out before i go positive in coins..I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, i have reinstalled different versions of bs.. I have powered my iphone off and back on.. help!

kooky panda
10-30-11, 09:45 AM
Hi kooky, this week I have received the pop up for the spider web at 10 gems but have not received the new recipe, table or chairs :( in the past if I had to wait till Tuesday I didn't even receive the gift pop up. I have deleted and reinstalled twice. I am on iPhone 3GS. Bakery story Halloween 1.3.1
Also, could you ask GM to look at the collectible drop rate link? People are asking for feedback as the rate is now non-existant for all. There have been thousands of views so it is obviously a big issue for players. I understand they had an issue at TL but just keeping users updated would be really nice. Thanks.

You can get the special pop up but not get the weekly update on Friday. You should have the new items by Tuesday.

I am sure that TL is monitoring the collectible thread.

kooky panda
10-30-11, 09:52 AM
Helllllllllllp.. This is the 2nd time i have had my coins go negative .. first time last nite for about -7,000 and then again this morning for -16,000.. is there a glitch in the system or why is this happening? it won't let me access food already prepared, collect tips, or gifts.. food will spoil and has to be thrown out before i go positive in coins..I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, i have reinstalled different versions of bs.. I have powered my iphone off and back on.. help!

Please come post on the current bug thread for this issue. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058

answerchik
10-30-11, 03:21 PM
Is anyone else on an iPhone reporting not receiving the update with the candy corn macaroons that I see in other bakeries on the same level as mine? I seem to have gotten every other update fine, but this one still hasn't shown up. I have done a device restart, but it did not help. Getting a little tired of making the same dishes that I've already mastered... would love to make the new one!

greygull
10-30-11, 03:30 PM
Is anyone else on an iPhone reporting not receiving the update with the candy corn macaroons that I see in other bakeries on the same level as mine? I seem to have gotten every other update fine, but this one still hasn't shown up. I have done a device restart, but it did not help. Getting a little tired of making the same dishes that I've already mastered... would love to make the new one!

Updates roll out over a few days. You should have them by Tuesday.

answerchik
10-30-11, 04:45 PM
Updates roll out over a few days. You should have them by Tuesday.

This update rolled out on 10/21, did it not? That would mean I should have had it by LAST Tuesday, I think.

Rachael98
10-30-11, 04:47 PM
This update rolled out on 10/21, did it not? That would mean I should have had it by LAST Tuesday, I think.

If that's the case, yes.
Which game version are you using?

kooky panda
10-30-11, 05:01 PM
the candy macaroons were just released this Friday.
see the weekly update page for this week.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19383-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-October-28!&p=162393&viewfull=1#post162393

note: Candy corn macaroons is not first receipe in cookbook, scroll over one page. They are 4th in the halloween version but 3rd in the regular version.

greygull
10-30-11, 05:16 PM

There was some confusion I believe, when Bakery Halloween was released, because it showed the candy corn macaroons on the app store page. They were only released this week - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19383-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-October-28!&p=162393&viewfull=1#post162393

answerchik
10-30-11, 05:32 PM
the candy macaroons were just released this Friday.
see the weekly update page for this week.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19383-The-Great-Bakery-Update-Date-October-28!&p=162393&viewfull=1#post162393

note: Candy corn macaroons is not first receipe in cookbook, scroll over one page. They are 4th in the halloween version but 3rd in the regular version.

I have been through every page, but did not get the macaroons. I did get the table, chair & spider web, though.

kooky panda
10-30-11, 05:55 PM
I have been through every page, but did not get the macaroons. I did get the table, chair & spider web, though.
make sure you do have an oven out. If you still do not see them, restart your device. If still not there, you will need to email support@teamlava.com

Tell them you got the spider table and chairs but no receipe.

thzvirg
10-31-11, 05:17 AM
Was there supposed to be a mastery on collectible on BS?because i dont have it..but i've got it on RS..

I was redeeming hundreds last month but nothing happen..i thought it only happen when you completed the bar...

rach333
10-31-11, 05:22 AM

This STILL isn't sorted, have sent various messages to support, who say someone will look into it but they can't respond to all emails. As it stands I am 20+ gems out of pocket, and no built appliance. REALLY annoying, not happy.

debbe222
10-31-11, 10:12 AM
I also am experiencing gem loss. I will earn a gem it adds it, then few seconds later is gone. Doesn't come back after rebooting either.

tattooangle
11-01-11, 07:35 PM
Guys TeamLava is doing everything they can right now but you half to be patient and wait and btw i am adding neighbors if anybody wants to add me my ID is: tattooangle and guys its ok everything will be back to normal sometime i hope!!!! :D

kooky panda
11-01-11, 07:42 PM
I also am experiencing gem loss. I will earn a gem it adds it, then few seconds later is gone. Doesn't come back after rebooting either.
For gems losses, you will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your storm ID, the game and when the losses happened.

queenb33251
11-06-11, 10:19 AM
I have also had some lost gems, is there any thing I can do about that? This is my favorite game and I work really hard to save up my gems to buy things I would never get without saving my gems up.

barleycoon
11-06-11, 10:44 AM
I have also had some lost gems, is there any thing I can do about that? This is my favorite game and I work really hard to save up my gems to buy things I would never get without saving my gems up.

If you did not lose gems by accidently tapping like to get instant food etc or to recover spoiled food.
If you email support@teamlava.com and give your storm8 ID,they will check for you.Include it is Bakery story too.

bethyboolovesrichieboo
11-07-11, 07:48 AM
I'm always losing money and earlier I tried to clear a dish and it finished it and used up my gems -.- and also it's always going out of sync./:

kooky panda
11-07-11, 08:44 AM
I'm always losing money and earlier I tried to clear a dish and it finished it and used up my gems -.- and also it's always going out of sync./:
If you have you door block for a period of time then open up you can sometimes have a quick sale. You will get the coins, but the food is sold quickly.
Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game.

If you are losing coins when you go out of sync, please come post on this thread:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058

ejack
11-07-11, 09:26 AM
Why I'm I having a hard time buying gems today on all of my games? They are on sale and I would like to buy but..........
I have deleted the games and reinstalled them with no charge. Can someone Help?

kooky panda
11-07-11, 10:42 AM
Why I'm I having a hard time buying gems today on all of my games? They are on sale and I would like to buy but..........
I have deleted the games and reinstalled them with no charge. Can someone Help?
currently IOS players are having an issue buying gems see http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19428-Gem-Trouble&p=163946&viewfull=1#post163946

If you are on IOS device, try clearing out your safari cookies, and data ,under device settings, then restart. This has worked for me.

If you are on android, what is your device and version?

inuyashalover1
11-08-11, 07:12 AM
Every time I accept my materials the never go to my ice cream maker it's supposed to be done now but it's still stuck at the previous amount wtf???

greygull
11-08-11, 11:11 AM
Are they materials for the ice cream maker? I know I've accepted the wrong ones before, thinking they should have been another one. Is it any one material, or all of them?

dmaris11207
11-13-11, 03:00 PM
i have had an issue since this afternoon with my visitors to my bakery. They enter and don't pass the door and leave and i have lost all my hearts. I have restarted and rebooted my phone and still no visitors. Can u help me with this issue. I tried to email teamlava but they have asked for me to check the forum first. please help.

greygull
11-13-11, 03:04 PM
i have had an issue since this afternoon with my visitors to my bakery. They enter and don't pass the door and leave and i have lost all my hearts. I have restarted and rebooted my phone and still no visitors. Can u help me with this issue. I tried to email teamlava but they have asked for me to check the forum first. please help.

Have you tried restarting or even deleting and reinstalling? If it's still happening, check that your register isn't blocked, and that the aisles to access it and the tables are clear. You can also post a screenshot so other can take a look.

dmaris11207
11-13-11, 08:27 PM
i checked everything moved items around i even restarted my phone Iphone 4s like 6 times. I almost gave up and the 7th time was a charm. It finally worked. Thank you so much for your quick response and help. Im upset i wasted a whole day. A thought....this literally happened after i spent 1 million on extra space...just a thought lol i guess my glitch was its way of going into shock. thanks again:D

liviagohan
11-14-11, 11:17 PM
I have an ongoing set of emails with support, but I thought I'd report it here, as well.

On several occasions, when I place food which is finished cooking or gifts which I received, they either don't appear on the counters or they push existing items off the counters.

My current list of missing food is as follows (documented with pictures which were already sent to support):

Four latte preparations
One hot chocolate preparation
50 servings of candy corn coffee (gift)
Four eggnog preparations
14 blueberry scone preparations

There are probably more but this is what I noticed and documented with screenshots.

Anyone else notice this?

Ipad2 4.3.3 (8J2) with updated BS app

I'm on Android and I still having this issue. But it happened only when I blocked the door.

greygull
11-14-11, 11:24 PM
I'm on Android and I still having this issue. But it happened only when I blocked the door.

It's possible that when you block your door, the food/drinks still sell. Blocking the door is a work around players use, but it is not a game feature. On my RS on Android, I have had the door blocked for a long time, and every time I open, I've earned "x" coins, and my counters are empty.
Also, when you unblock your door, you can have a "quick sell", where all the items sell off. It's possible that this is because the selling is trying to catch up to the time when there was food on the counters, but no selling occurring.

lulu4433
11-18-11, 07:03 PM
Hi.I got the latest update in restaurant story but nun in bakery story on ipad2,and got the updates in my other account using the iPod2<I know I'm ancient X_X and umm thanxx

kooky panda
11-18-11, 07:59 PM
Hi.I got the latest update in restaurant story but nun in bakery story on ipad2,and got the updates in my other account using the iPod2<I know I'm ancient X_X and umm thanxx
updates roll out over days. You should have your bakery update by Tuesday.

expressW
11-22-11, 06:57 AM
My bakery story has major save issues, if I don't visit a neighbor, my progress doesn't get saved and this annoys me as my data connection is not 3g and loading other peoples bakeries sometimes takes too long.
The other games generally saves progress without having to visit a neighbor but bakery never saves automatically.
Does anyone else hv this issue?

I hv reinstalled many times and cannot synchronize my phone to a comp.

raine936
11-23-11, 10:10 AM
Hi,

I just to ask how come i dont get rewarded free gems anymore at level 2 and level 4 mastery of each recipe? what level do i get free gem for every mastery of each recipe?

greygull
11-23-11, 11:36 AM
Hi,

I just to ask how come i dont get rewarded free gems anymore at level 2 and level 4 mastery of each recipe? what level do i get free gem for every mastery of each recipe?

You should still be getting them. Email support@teamlava.com give them your device and it's version, game and it's version, and which recipes are crediting gems. They will be able to look into your game and see what's occurring.

barleycoon
11-23-11, 11:38 AM
Hi,

I believe we should get gems for level 2 and level 4, are they being adding to your total at all and your not receiving the alert for reaching level 4 etc? Do you know maybe how long it's being happening or how many gems you did not recieve?
Which device,device version and game version do you play on, thanks.

raine936
11-23-11, 06:26 PM
I just got my first gem again this afternoon.

I noticed that im not getting anymore gem after i bought the pie display. They have new recipes and i already reached the level 2 but i didnt get any gem from mastering that recipe. I will email the support And ask about it..thanks greygull Aand barley.. By the way im using ipad2 but how will i know what version im using.

greygull
11-23-11, 06:31 PM
For your iPad version, open Settings, General, About, and it should be the 7th one down. Current version is 5.0.1, but i still have 4.3.5.

For the game, in game open the Help/FAQ tab, and it will be displayed on the outer rim of the pop up, on the bottom right side.

sweetiepies828
12-04-11, 05:12 AM
I am not getting the new update to purchase gingerbread tables Already tried deleting game, uninstalling, reducing iPhone. Nothing works. Also I can't buy gems on fashion story and bakery story. Blank gems screen. Tried everything. What to do now

sweetiepies828
12-04-11, 05:14 AM
Correction to above post. Resyncing and not reducing iPhone. Darn autocorrection on iPhone

nmishii
12-04-11, 05:26 AM
The gingerbread tables are part of the weekly update. If you didn't get it on Friday, you'll get it on Tuesday.

Can't help you with the buying gem issue.
''

charmbakery85
12-04-11, 12:42 PM
Hello i tecently sent an email about my testurant story i just had my games switched iver to a new device i went from a iphone to a android i recently found out that android devices doesnt support everything the iphones do like i dont have my shusi bar lol but meanwhile in the spot where my shusi bar once was i tried to fill the empt space and its like as soon as i purchase the items and place them in that spot it pops up and says out of sync i think there could be a glinch of some sort othe than that i live teamlave andnall their games<3

kooky panda
12-04-11, 12:49 PM
Hello i tecently sent an email about my testurant story i just had my games switched iver to a new device i went from a iphone to a android i recently found out that android devices doesnt support everything the iphones do like i dont have my shusi bar lol but meanwhile in the spot where my shusi bar once was i tried to fill the empt space and its like as soon as i purchase the items and place them in that spot it pops up and says out of sync i think there could be a glinch of some sort othe than that i live teamlave andnall their games<3
Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

stampfox
12-08-11, 07:01 AM
I keep getting a screen that says this an online game, check my connections. My connections are fine, what gives?

kooky panda
12-08-11, 08:53 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20610-Issues-after-Maintenance-12-8&p=182292&viewfull=1#post182292

royalt2
12-08-11, 09:19 AM
I'm still having trouble with the connection problems from yestersdays system update. The other problem I have for awhile now is that material request don't show up until hours or days at a time. 

neefs89
12-08-11, 09:40 AM
My wall is empty!! I didn't delete anything..when I tap news it says that there's no news whereas I've been playing from 2 months..how is it that this too has disappeared??

electrickim
12-08-11, 10:03 AM
I'm not getting notifications for the new Christmas app :S

kooky panda
12-08-11, 10:08 AM
My wall is empty!! I didn't delete anything..when I tap news it says that there's no news whereas I've been playing from 2 months..how is it that this too has disappeared??
part of the issue after the recent maintenance.

OneCutePlate
12-09-11, 06:35 PM
When are android devices getting collectibles :( ?

nmishii
12-09-11, 06:36 PM
When are android devices getting collectibles :( ?

If not this year, most likely in 1Q12.

OneCutePlate
12-09-11, 06:45 PM
If not this year, most likely in 1Q12.
Thank you, and sorry for posting in this thread. I just found another thread discussing this issue.
I don' t want to be a pest!

kiwi6fruit
12-09-11, 09:20 PM
Sorry if I'm posting something that has been posted before but is anyone having issues with posting on the walls of others but the posts get cut off? It started a couple of days ago in original BS and is still continuing in the holiday version. Also there is connection issues again... Wi-Fi works fine but game can't connect. And I see others are having notification issues as well.

mimidori
12-10-11, 04:46 AM
I noticed a big ugly progress bar after downloading the appstore udpate.
First the bouncing star now this...I can no longer see what I'm tapping!
Please TL, remove the stars and I'll live with the bar or.... ╮( ̄▽ ̄?)╭.

xcellent
12-10-11, 05:03 AM
Has anyone also having problems with collectibles???
After buying a wall decor,it will give me a flower collectibles, but suddenly going out of sync and the flower is gone- tho the item i bought for it is there!

badger8
12-10-11, 06:10 AM
Woke up to a message board full of notes from nbrs that wanted to know what happened to my floor!!!!
C'mon TL, how about working on the sync issue between the Christmas version and the regular.
I'm gonna be pretty upset if all the stuff I bought just goes "POOF" when you decide to remove the Christmas version in a month!

ChickieCago
12-10-11, 06:34 AM
Nothing but Force Closings this morning when trying to visit neighbors. Ugh...this is giving me a headache...so many problems after "unscheduled maintenance." Haven't had notifications since either. Really hope this is fixed soon, it's not fun anymore.

leechi
12-10-11, 07:53 AM
Nothing but Force Closings this morning when trying to visit neighbors. Ugh...this is giving me a headache...so many problems after "unscheduled maintenance." Haven't had notifications since either. Really hope this is fixed soon, it's not fun anymore.

I also have this problem, but I only get force closes when trying to visit certain neighbors. Anyone else experiencing this?

MAPPIE22
12-10-11, 07:55 AM
Not with bakery but on RS it closes.

timelord1963
12-10-11, 08:14 AM
Just updated the Bakery Story Christmas app. I went in and purchased the new Holiday ovens & built them. Now nothing is showing up in my bakery. It is just blank. The game is not even playable like this. Should I delete it and install again?
Thanks,
Richard

timelord1963
12-10-11, 09:36 AM
Just to update this post I deleted the game and rebooted the device (iPad 2). Then I tried my bakery story Halloween app that is still installed and everything is blank.

kooky panda
12-10-11, 10:33 AM
You will only be able (and your nbrs) to see the new christmas items if you are on the christmas version and your nbrs have the christmas version. These issues are currently being worked on.

Emoji and walls and out of sync issues have all been reported . http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20746-The-picture-of-marzipan-is-not-showing&p=184277&viewfull=1#post184277
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20707-Maintenance-today-(12-9-11)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20611-Emoji-Display-Issues-After-Maintenance

ilovecooper14
12-10-11, 03:56 PM
I'm wondering :
Will we be able to unlock the stupid "goal" recipes before they're taken away? :p

timelord1963
12-10-11, 04:54 PM
I was wondering the same thing about the goal recipes. They will fix it when the Holidays are almost over. These guys remind me of the Webkinz programmers. Bug after bug and even after they fix something they create more bugs. Lol

ksbmommy
12-10-11, 06:02 PM
I haven't seen this yet but in the Christmas version I have no bakery name as of today it keeps telling me to name it. When I go into the regular app mr name is still there. I'm on an iPad 2 with all the latest software updates. All my others games are fine.

kooky panda
12-10-11, 06:30 PM
I haven't seen this yet but in the Christmas version I have no bakery name as of today it keeps telling me to name it. When I go into the regular app mr name is still there. I'm on an iPad 2 with all the latest software updates. All my others games are fine.

I am seeing alot of posts on this. Please come post on the bug thread I have sent over .
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20754-I-lost-my-name-with-the-update!!!!&p=184661&viewfull=1#post184661

seattlestown
12-10-11, 10:22 PM
What new holiday ovens. I have BS Christmas and checked and I do not have new holiday ovens to purchase.

niccy79
12-11-11, 08:43 AM
I installed the xmas edition of both bs and rs. I recieved the updates for bs but my game is constantly crashinh and im constantly having to reopen...a bit frustrating. Also i built a marzipan oven and i cannot see the marzipan but it claims its cooking and i have some on my counter (eventhough it looks empty). Is there supposed to be more food with the marzipan oven? For i only have one invisible item.

On rs i installed the xmas version too and am experiencing tons of crashing and loads of delay time on there too! Altho i didnt recieve my update for yhe xmas version and i have always got it fridays?!? I do not have the carolers, snowflake tables etc! Plz help team lava!!!

niccy79
12-11-11, 08:52 AM
What goal recipes? I notice on bs there is a recipe for cranberry cider but cannot make it cause its locked and im on level 81...what level do i need to be on so i can make this drink? Thats the only new recipe i have other then invisible marzipan

kooky panda
12-11-11, 08:54 AM
What goal recipes? I notice on bs there is a recipe for cranberry cider but cannot make it cause its locked and im on level 81...what level do i need to be on so i can make this drink? Thats the only new recipe i have other then invisible marzipan
the goals have not been released into the game yet.

fangme
12-11-11, 10:05 AM
My storm ID : FangMe
My device : iPhone 3GS , iOS 5.0.1

Hello,

Please help me to fix the problem as below details.

Bakery story :*
1.*My ovens and drink mixers are not showing up for the new recipes, just GOAL with unlock key symbol and can not bake. Is it normal?
2. I*still losing internet connection every time I get into BS and having a lot of lost connection while messaging or visiting neighbors. Then, the limited time offer and hooray pop ups come.
3. I can not see the candy cane chairs, include some of new items in the original version. I did not check RS, it happened the same or not.

Both restaurant and bakery story :*
1. No notification on the new Xmas version and don't even show up in the notification setting.
2. I never receive a maintenance message.
3.*When I leave message on the wall, the end of the message is cut off 2-3 characters (emoji).

I have force closed, deleted, and reinstalled but still having a problem.

Thank you.

fangme
12-11-11, 10:09 AM
Btw, I emailed to support but not get any reply yet.
Here is ticket #208946.

timelord1963
12-11-11, 12:20 PM
Hi, I am also having problems with Bakery Story Christmas version. Does anyone know if support is even available on the weekend? I suspect they will not start working on fixes until Monday.

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:46 PM
the goals have not been released into the game yet.

Why would TL release the new ovens so we build them and nothing can be done with them anyway?!? Makes zero sense!

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:48 PM
Why would TL release the new ovens so we build them and nothing can be done with them anyway?!? Makes zero sense!

Also why would TL release the marzipan oven when its glitched out too? Doesnt TL work out glitches first or test out new item before releasing it...that would make a lot of sense tho so maybe not!

niccy79
12-11-11, 03:49 PM
Hi, I am also having problems with Bakery Story Christmas version. Does anyone know if support is even available on the weekend? I suspect they will not start working on fixes until Monday.

Good luck emailing support!!! If u do get a response itll be automated or useless!

kooky panda
12-11-11, 05:10 PM
I have received an answer before over the weekend, but normally after emailing support, it will take 3-5 days for a response. (not including the automatic emails)

Also why would TL release the marzipan oven when its glitched out too? Doesnt TL work out glitches first or test out new item before releasing it...that would make a lot of sense tho so maybe not!
The glitch on the new ovens has been fixed.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support&p=182015&viewfull=1#post182015

Burlesque66
12-12-11, 02:53 AM
Well my problem is I don't know how to unlock the new recipies.... can someone plz give me an answer...if you have one please post it on my wall my bakery ID is burlesque66

kooky panda
12-12-11, 05:41 AM
Well my problem is I don't know how to unlock the new recipies.... can someone plz give me an answer...if you have one please post it on my wall my bakery ID is burlesque66
The goals to unlock the new receipes will be coming to the game soon.

fangme
12-12-11, 07:53 AM
Btw, I emailed to support but not get any reply yet.
Here is ticket #208946.

I guess, I have to wait 3-5 business day to get a reply from support?

fangme
12-12-11, 08:15 AM
I notices that I didn't get XP 50 each when I bought Marzipan oven and Candy cane maker by Xmas version.*Including I don't receive any coins after I finished to bake my bakery, both original and Xmas version.

Anyone else has problem same as me?

kooky panda
12-12-11, 09:43 AM
I notices that I didn't get XP 50 each when I bought Marzipan oven and Candy cane maker by Xmas version.*Including I don't receive any coins after I finished to bake my bakery, both original and Xmas version.

I do not get any xps for purchasing the new appliances.
You do not get coins when placing your new food on counter, your coins come in after the customers eat and pay for the food.

I guess, I have to wait 3-5 business day to get a reply from support?
Yes 3-5 business days.

fangme
12-12-11, 10:12 AM

I got it. I have to sell food. Then, I would get 4 coins per dish from customer.

fangme
12-12-11, 10:14 AM
I do not get any xps for purchasing the new appliances.
You do not get coins when placing your new food on counter, your coins come in after the customers eat and pay for the food.

Yes 3-5 business days.

Thanks for your help, Kooky

argentina718
12-12-11, 06:48 PM
I am not able to sell my food and i dont have alot of food, i check like 12 hours later and i only have sold like 20 reciepes, can someone please help??

kooky panda
12-12-11, 07:10 PM
I am not able to sell my food and i dont have alot of food, i check like 12 hours later and i only have sold like 20 reciepes, can someone please help??

Can you post a picture of your bakery?

driftboutique
12-12-11, 08:46 PM
This is a small thing but it's making me crazy... I'm excited that the marzipan is visible but it isn't centered on the counter. Sehana posted a picture in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20746-The-picture-of-marzipan-is-not-showing&p=185607&viewfull=1#post185607) where you can see that it's sitting way at the back and actually overlaps other counters.

kooky panda
12-12-11, 10:22 PM
This is a small thing but it's making me crazy... I'm excited that the marzipan is visible but it isn't centered on the counter. Sehana posted a picture in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20746-The-picture-of-marzipan-is-not-showing&p=185607&viewfull=1#post185607) where you can see that it's sitting way at the back and actually overlaps other counters.
I saw that thread and I have already sent this over with pics to GM.

Dippy112
12-13-11, 04:17 AM
I can't start Bakery Story since the update with new content today. The day started great and I was able to get in and buy some xmas stuff, but for a couple of hours it keeps shutting down and my phone makes me force close it. I'm on Android, Samsung Galaxy SII. I have force closed all apps., cleared memory/RAM and then i restarted my phone. Nothing works.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any adwise?

Thx

morive
12-13-11, 06:19 AM
I can't start Bakery Story since the update with new content today. The day started great and I was able to get in and buy some xmas stuff, but for a couple of hours it keeps shutting down and my phone makes me force close it.
Anyone else experiencing this? Any adwise?

Same here, cannot open Restaurant and Bakery most of the time [Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet]

Marlouzemuis
12-13-11, 06:25 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue - just had a software update for my HTC Desire HD, which runs Android. The update was yesterday afternoon, the crashing started this morning. Last night before bed I was perfectly able to set up my dishes for the night.

Oddly enough, since a few days I've already been having issues with Bakery Story: this being the notifications not showing. I have 'food ready' turned on, but had quite a few spoiled dishes because no notifications were sent out.

MarmaladSkies
12-13-11, 07:15 AM
The same thing is happening to me... The forceclosing is edging my crazy. Tried re-installing but, that didn't work. This has been happening a lot... What's the deal? Can't they get their act together?

MarmaladSkies
12-13-11, 07:17 AM
Sorry, driving me crazy.

wintervale
12-13-11, 08:03 AM
Force closing on me too in Bakery, Restaurant and Farm since this morning. Last night, everything was fine with the new content. Android 2.3.3, Samsung Galaxy S.

27Redd
12-13-11, 08:07 AM
Same thing on my Evo. Force close for my Bakery. My restaurant is fine but no luck for Bakery. It was ok about 6 1/2 hours ago. Something happened since then.

:(

niccy79
12-13-11, 09:07 AM
I sent out sugar request hours ago to several hundred nbrs. I have confirmation from over thirty nbrsthat they accepted my request. The sugar is not showing up as recieved under my goals tab?!? Now what???????

mimisarah
12-13-11, 09:23 AM
Hello...well I don't know where to start...lets see, I have an iPad2 software 5.0.1 playing Bakery Story 1.4 (all updated). I have 2 days my material request don't get to my nbr (it says it was delivered but never get to my nbrs). Most say they are unable to gift because "I'm maxed out" (Most be from being patient with this mess)......Last night very late I got the quest I even send sugar request.....today I have no quest....and by the way NO ONE has sugar, or beef, or chicken to send so I think they are working on it (that, I think means no one will receive those idems at the moment even if I accept the request?????). so that's NOT my stress......
However I will like my regular request and gift to be fix.....pleeease....

Thank for your time and I will most love a answer?? Have 2 days waiting

mimisarah
12-13-11, 09:26 AM
O by the way RS when you are to send a gift to a nbr....BE VERY carefull because it will check ALL your list....extremly annoying and wrong

mimisarah
12-13-11, 09:38 AM
Notifications stopped working and never worked again and I have checked my device and settings on the game......I just does not work......I'm sure TL is working on it and I am trying to be patient.....I only will like them to know that the bugs are not fixed. I LOVE all the christmas ideas, but they are as for now not properly working.....hopefully I will be good soon

PoppiesZ
12-13-11, 12:52 PM
Kooky..
The goals popup instruction disappeared after I update Apps last night on Bakery,. Restaurant is ok.
.. Now I can not complete the first 2 goals..im half way there. I don't know what tasks I missed..

kooky panda
12-13-11, 03:15 PM
Here is an annoucement from GM on the new goal http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-being-removed (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed)

What happened overnight was there were some new updates for IOS players in the itunes app store. when players downloaded, some received the new goals and still have them others received the new goals and they disappeared. Some did not get the new goals.(not all players will receive the new goals at this time)

Waiting on word on the disappearing of the goals.

There also seems to be some problems with the material gifting.
I also think the notifications are still being worked on.

kooky panda
12-13-11, 03:28 PM
Got word on disappearing goals

The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

tones22
12-13-11, 05:02 PM
Hi Kooky, I just posted an issue about this exact thing on another thread. Thanks for letting us know. Bummer that I started a quest and now I'll have to start over again...

Leire22
12-13-11, 07:08 PM
Having few question, got Candy Cane Maker, but recipe is locked and wrote beside it Goal, same on many new recioes for other appliances, how i can unlock them and cook? Thx for answer.

eorious
12-13-11, 10:43 PM
Someone gifted me some sugar tonight, but when I clicked to accept it nothing happened (no sugar in gift list, gift disappeared). Is this related to goals? I do not have access to goals in my game.
:confused:

fangme
12-14-11, 03:54 AM
In a few days ago, I saw some players having " Holiday donut " on their counter.
Is it a new recipe?

laurie20
12-14-11, 07:43 AM
Notifications, pop ups, not working in RS, FS, and BS. This has been happening since midday yesterday. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the games several times now. My fashion story, pet shop and zoo2 all tell me I do not have internet access when I go to open I then retry and it works, getting really frustrating has been happening for a few days now.

smoncko
12-14-11, 11:00 AM
Gosh, this thing with the Bakery is bugging me to no end, I built the candy cane machine and the cake is locked, I hope that I will not have to build another machine when the goals come back!

niccy79
12-14-11, 11:54 AM
Today on BS all the nbrs were already checked for parts requests!?! So I unchecked all nbrs except 25 of them (especially since i want to ask different nbrs for different parts). When i sent the request it said all nbrs except 25 (the checked ones) recieved request!!! So now we dont check the boxes if we want a request??? Pretty messed up!!!

barleycoon
12-14-11, 01:02 PM
Mine too show all checked, maybe if we want all the same part it's quicker then to just send. It will take longer if we want to send requests for different parts.

pchaneats
12-14-11, 01:27 PM
Hi Kooky, thanx for posting this. I was anxious what happened to my empty top left corner where the quests would b. Especially with a candy oven finished and lots new locked recipes..... Guess I just have to sleep on it few more days ;-)

winebat
12-14-11, 03:55 PM
Why i don't Have goals tab?

marinabrola
12-14-11, 03:57 PM
Also the candy cane machine/oven not letting the recipe be unlocked - in my case the machine was built instantly and even with the update, the only recipe showing for a candy cane cake is locked and I have no 'goals' or missions showing to be able to unlock it.

marinabrola
12-14-11, 04:12 PM
teamlava support sucks. And funnier still - they're hiring (according to these forums) hahahaha

smoncko
12-15-11, 12:48 AM
teamlava support sucks. And funnier still - they're hiring (according to these forums) hahahaha

Not really, I sent a query via mail yesterrday about the quests and got a reply in app. 12 hours (I didn't really expect to get one, honestly). Found the info after I sent the mail on this forum, but still ...

jolanda31
12-15-11, 01:24 AM
Hi I can't get in to any of my games I can get in for like two seconds and than I get the Internet thing but I do have Internet so that's not it, please fix this so I can play my games again.

Leire22
12-15-11, 09:08 PM
Is any chance that finally we can get goals???? When we will be anle to cook x-mass recipes in Bakery, after xmass????? who will finally fix this bug??? for what we have goals recipes which are locked if we have no goals to fill and get them unlock????? Pls reply to us Team Lava Darn

lynsd
12-16-11, 03:52 AM
hi have you had any luck with your force close issue!! my bakery has been doing that for 4weeks now !! still no answers from teamlava

seastripes
12-16-11, 06:50 AM
I still have no goals til now, well i had it for a few hours couple of day ago then gone til now.
And today i cant send gift to my neighbours

dorkluva
12-16-11, 08:26 AM
When will goals be available for bs on iPad?

kooky panda
12-16-11, 08:34 AM
Goals were pushed to Ipod and iphone players. The goals have not yet, been sent to Ipad users for Bakery.
If you are on a Ipod or Iphone, force close your game.

RoxyW1
12-16-11, 07:43 PM
Hi, I have a strange problem. I got the update window saying there were new receipe and a fireplace oven but I didn't find anything new in the appliances or in the receipes. Are they hidden somewhere else?

Ipad

nmishii
12-16-11, 07:58 PM
Hi, I have a strange problem. I got the update window saying there were new receipe and a fireplace oven but I didn't find anything new in the appliances or in the receipes. Are they hidden somewhere else?

Ipad

I'm not on an iPad but my fireplace oven is the first item in the Appliances tab, and the recipes are on the oven as the 3rd and 4th items.

kooky panda
12-16-11, 08:05 PM
On Iphone: under appliance tab third appliance over. The new receipes cook in the regular oven also.

RoxyW1
12-17-11, 05:58 AM
Well, I gave it a day and looked again; no new receipes and no new appliances. What should I do now?
Thanks.

uwantoplay
12-17-11, 10:19 AM
Still haven't received Sugar after requesting 5 days straight. If a person bypasses the Sugar for the 10 gems, will TL credit us back the 10 gems?? I am really disappointed that TL hasn't fixed this problem yet!

gamringer
12-17-11, 11:02 AM
Got this same issue. Did we only get half an update? I'd like to complete some goals before the holidays are over.

bribri12585
12-17-11, 02:04 PM
my friend has christmas bakery on her iphone, and she has christmas lights and certain recipes. I have it on my ipod touch, and I don't have the christmas lights, or the holiday recipes. Does anyone know if the lights will be available, as well as some holiday recipes on the ipod touch?

jtm101
12-17-11, 02:27 PM
Just got Goals back for ipad with the new update from the App store.

Ipad2 ios 5.01

fangme
12-17-11, 02:30 PM
I just downloaded Xmas version updated as of Dec 17 : there is notification in setting. Every setting works, only food notification NOT works. Still having problem in request ingredient / material / gift...I unchecked all boxes and sent to 5 neighbors BUT the pop up showed "My notify has been sent but 100 nbrs do not receive my notify. Because I already sent the notification to them earlier today".

How come? It was the first time that I sent today and I have only 80 nbrs.

Please fix it.

meikailani
12-17-11, 07:09 PM
I bought a candy cane maker, but when I try to make the candy cane cake, it shows a lock sign and the word "goal" next to it. When does it unlock?

uwantoplay
12-18-11, 09:10 AM
Still NO SUGAR!!! One week of posting emailing asking and begging and with 100 neighbors I think that I would have received 2 sugars. I can build 5 new appliances in two days but NO sugar! Fix it NOW!!!  What is the problem with Team Lava??? Wasted gems in every game since the stupid updates and goals that don't work or just aren't there. Team Lava can launch new games but can't fix the old ones! Respond NOW to the sugar issue! I think 1 week of asking is patient enough!

seattlestown
12-18-11, 12:59 PM
I am soooo upset. I have so many emails sent about issues not resolved and now toady I LOST 30,000 COINS!!!! I saved up for a fourth Partridge in a Pear Tree and bought it earlier with my coins. THEN my bakery went out of sync and refreshed only to find I HAD LOST THE TREE & MY 30,000 GEMS!!!! I deleted and reinstalled and still NO TREE and NO COINS!!!!! Please give me back my coins or my Tree!!!!! I emailed again back to my original ticket number and I can't believe I have given TL $330 of my own money and getting so many issues. My bakery name with fancy font and emjoi that I paid to create has still not even been fixed!!!!

AND ENOUGH with the incessant pop up ads that lose my page...crash me or mess up my enjoyment!! Really ..... Paying customers should not be bombarded in the face with constant pop ups and disgusting lady BUGS all around my food because the company wants to throw ads at me every 2 seconds :(

seattlestown
12-18-11, 01:03 PM
Forgot to also mention that on my BS and RS I cannot gift. I click the Accept button on requests and none of my NB's r getting sugar butter etc to complete the new goals. And as for parts... The only way my NB's get the parts they want is for me to manually go onto the gift page and send a specific item from there. I should only have to click on the Accept button to be assured the request gifts are actually sent. PLEASE FIX ALL OF THIS!!!!!! Sooooo not fun when I can't play properly!!!!

uwantoplay
12-19-11, 09:48 AM
Just had to mention AGAIN still no sugar ... surprise surprise NOT! This is 1 week and 1 day of waiting for 2 sugars. Come on Team Lava, fix the problems!!

RoxyW1
12-19-11, 03:57 PM
Help,help, help! I have asked this earlier but still no answer! I am getting the window saying that the new receipes and fireplace ovens are available but they ARE NOT IN MY APPLIANCE MENU NOR ARE THEY IN MY RECEIPES! I have gone though both lists and they are not there. I have tried deleting and reloading the game and syncing but neither have worked. What am I doing wrong? I know the Christmas stuff is limited time and I would like to at least get a chance to do them.

ckramer528
12-21-11, 02:48 PM
I bought a candy cane maker and have finally gotten all the parts to complete it but when I try to make the candy cane cake, it's showing a locked symbol and says goal next to it. When I was completing the items for this particular goal, it disappeared after you guys did the maintenance. Is this why I can't make the candy cane cake? If so, can you please fix it since I know this is a limited edition type thing and I've used a stove space for the past week in order to get this maker completed.

barleycoon
12-21-11, 03:09 PM
I bought a candy cane maker and have finally gotten all the parts to complete it but when I try to make the candy cane cake, it's showing a locked symbol and says goal next to it. When I was completing the items for this particular goal, it disappeared after you guys did the maintenance. Is this why I can't make the candy cane cake? If so, can you please fix it since I know this is a limited edition type thing and I've used a stove space for the past week in order to get this maker completed.

Please see this thread for more information, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21362-Goal-Issues

187abbeyroad
12-21-11, 09:52 PM
No coins! When I exit the game and return I get the pop up stating you've earned however many coins. When I press okay the coins are not added and if they are added they are taken away almost immediately. I have tried deleting the app and re installing and powering down my device. I don't know what to do next as I'm running out of coins and not earning any! Please help! I play on an LG G2x, android version 1.3. Thanks for any help!

cappa8
12-21-11, 10:23 PM
When will goals be available for bs on iPad?

I have my goals. I did not make any requests for materials, but Idid make request for 11 flour and 8 butter in goals. I sent 1 request to my daughter. She did not receive the request. So, I know there is something wrong.

As you have already seen, the marzipan is slipping off the counter. Lol It started in the middle of the counter, but as I make more it continues to "slide" to the northwest of the counter. I have seen this in other bakeries.

I like the goals, but think they are a bit extensive. I feel sorry for the children who are playing. They need shorter goals for gratification in this game. Possibly develop different levels of goals. Not all people have max machines.

Do you guys think we will get a Christmas present for discounted gems? Hint hint wink wink.

Happy Holidays!

ginrae22
12-26-11, 03:32 PM
So the goals for bakery story Xmas version is not updating...I've made probably 30 mochas and it still says 0/30.... I have an iPhone 4 and the version is 1.4.2. Please help! I just deleted it And re-downloaded and it did not fix the problem.

Thank you,
Gina

mctrifflyn
12-26-11, 07:06 PM
After team lava did maintenance on games
2 wks ago lost all my ability to play
emojis -they just show up as little white
boxes.... Took a lot of fun out of the
game,..... Info is:
iPhone 4
Bakery story;

ginrae22
12-27-11, 08:25 AM
So I woke up this morning 12/27 and my BS reset twice. The first time was just annoying. The second time it did it, it proceeded to delete all of the food that I had on the counters and I mean ALL of it and I'm really very upset. I received money the first time I opened the game but not the second time after it reset so I doubt that I even received the money for all of it. I'm really fed up with the fact that there are so many hiccups. Please try to iron out these bugs. iPhone 4, bs (xmas) version 1.4.2.

Thank you.

CheeLow
12-27-11, 08:41 AM
I completed 3 of the tasks for medals (spender, counters, and gifting to neighbors), but I only received one of the 3 gems I should have received. Kinda sad to work for them and then not get them...tried powering off...all the other ways to reset the game, no gems...anyone else having this issue? The pop up did come up and I tapped "accept" so I am sure that it will look like I received them on teamlava's side, but I'm not showing them towards what I can spend. I love this game that's why it makes me so sad because I want to like it!!

DaojinWildfire
12-27-11, 03:03 PM
I completed 3 of the tasks for medals (spender, counters, and gifting to neighbors), but I only received one of the 3 gems I should have received. Kinda sad to work for them and then not get them...tried powering off...all the other ways to reset the game, no gems...anyone else having this issue? The pop up did come up and I tapped "accept" so I am sure that it will look like I received them on teamlava's side, but I'm not showing them towards what I can spend. I love this game that's why it makes me so sad because I want to like it!!
You will need to send us an email so we can review your account. Please note that the gem bonus is only awarded for the 3rd Badge rank. The first 2 ranks do not award any gems.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

heatherhalls52
12-29-11, 05:24 PM
Hi Daojin Wildfire heatherhalls52 here. I have a ticket 224276 with support which has now gone to engineering. support agent Mojo is trying to help. But evidently Engineering do not respond to individual requests via email. Can the result of this issue be posted here or under "COnnection Issues for Android Users" a thread that I have started. This tread gives details of my issue (I have wasted lots of time on this issue) and I know that many other Android users cannot get onto Bakery Story since 26 Dec - see Android market feedback on Vodafone.

Can you please help?

jj486
12-29-11, 10:02 PM
my nbrs disapeared!!!!!. they just gone each time when I visit them. it happen after they have short time maintense.

suepernan
12-29-11, 10:15 PM
So have mine! When I went to my list of neighbours this morning the first few had disappeared from the list - it started with those neighbours whose name starts with "B". When I started visiting them they also disappeared from the list. I don't want to visit any more neighbours at the moment. I have re-booted but it it hasn't made any difference.

cupcakes4cece
12-30-11, 01:37 AM
Your neighbors haven't disappeared. Visited neighbors now go to the bottom of the list.

Shamrock1963
12-30-11, 02:14 PM
I've noticed that since I downloaded the latest version of Bakery Story, whenever I open the menu and then open the Messages window, it does not remember my last tab selection, so when I am visiting the people on my News Feed, I have to reselect News Feed EVERY SINGLE TIME. This would not be a big deal except that we're talking about a task that I'm supposed to perform dozens of times a day, day after day after day. I've contacted Tech No-Support already, but I was wondering why no one else had mentioned this yet on the forums. Or did I just miss it?

Shamrock1963
12-30-11, 02:24 PM
I've noticed that since I downloaded the latest version of Bakery Story, whenever I open the menu and then open the Messages window, it does not remember my last tab selection, so when I am visiting the people on my News Feed, I have to reselect News Feed EVERY SINGLE TIME. This would not be a big deal except that we're talking about a task that I'm supposed to perform dozens of times a day, day after day after day. I've contacted Tech No-Support already, but I was wondering why no one else had mentioned this yet on the forums. Or did I just miss it?

Just heard from Tech No-Support. They will pass my comments along to the development team for discussion. Yeah, right.

kooky panda
12-30-11, 02:30 PM

My games have always done this. When I am under messages and go to the newsfeed, then I come back it automatically takes me to my wall, not my news section.

Shamrock1963
12-30-11, 02:39 PM
My games have always done this. When I am under messages and go to the newsfeed, then I come back it automatically takes me to my wall, not my news section.

Well, it's a bad design.

pinkster73
12-30-11, 02:41 PM
Well, it's a bad design.

In your opinion. I like it how it is.

TimeForACuppaTea
12-30-11, 04:24 PM

Yeah, it's always done this. However it does hold your tab selection when you are working from the "Social" list. For the most part anyway. If you select a nbr from your social list and you don't do too much while at their place then you go back to your nbr list it's still on their name. But if you do "too much" like post on their wall, then you get bumped back up to the top of the list again. Never understood why it works in "social" but not for the news feed. Wish it would.

Shamrock1963
12-30-11, 10:54 PM
Yeah, it's always done this.

I promise you: it didn't do this on my phone until I downloaded the latest version.

Shamrock1963
12-30-11, 10:59 PM
In your opinion. I like it how it is.

Yes, that's my opinion, and I thought I gave a very good reason for holding that opinion. Of course it won't matter to people who don't use their News Feed, but if the window always returned to the last selected tab, everybody would almost always have the window on the tab that they use most frequently.

phonefreak
12-31-11, 06:03 AM
When I start up Bakery Story on Android (Latest Version), and the messages window pops up at the beginning, if there are any neighbor requests and I accept or deline them, I get a force close nearly every time.

janisz
12-31-11, 07:06 AM
QUESTION: How am I supposed to complete Icecream Expert goal when I have already bought and built all the 18 icecream machines?!?!?!? I don't have 24 gems to unlock the 19th cooking appliance... If I simply put one out of storage it doesn't work!
Btw: in all the games I've played so far they never force you to buy gems to achieve goals!!! It's common sense, Teamlava!

heatherhalls52
12-31-11, 08:59 AM
Hi phone freak. I have same problem as you but my phone shuts down even earlier. Please write to support@teamlava.com. I we all write it may get fixed.

barleycoon
12-31-11, 09:03 AM
When I start up Bakery Story on Android (Latest Version), and the messages window pops up at the beginning, if there are any neighbor requests and I accept or deline them, I get a force close nearly every time.

Have you tried restarting your device? or tried moving the game to your SD card? if this applies with your device.
Or deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if the issue continues, thanks.

kooky panda
12-31-11, 09:33 AM
QUESTION: How am I supposed to complete Icecream Expert goal when I have already bought and built all the 18 icecream machines?!?!?!? I don't have 24 gems to unlock the 19th cooking appliance... If I simply put one out of storage it doesn't work!
Btw: in all the games I've played so far they never force you to buy gems to achieve goals!!! It's common sense, Teamlava!
I answered on your other thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22087-How-am-I-supposed-to-complete-Icecream-Expert-goal-!-!&p=200010&viewfull=1#post200010

serendipitee
12-31-11, 11:23 AM
Hi Kooky.

I use Samsung Galaxy S...the first version.

Bakery Story version 1.3.2

Issues are money not building up and some money loss, food not dishing out, gems not applying upon mastery or reward.

His has been occuring for over a week, starting with the gem issue. I would be awarded a gem, then it would quickly disappear after a sync issue. Then a few days ago, I noticed I was barely earning coin and my serving tables were beginning to pile up. Now after some decorating, I am not making coin fast enough to finish decorating. For instance, this morning I log in and receive the message that while I was away, I earned over $81,000. But when the cafe came into view, the money ticker only showed $3,000. After reading FAQs, sending email, uninstalling the BS app then reinstalling it, I logged back in. My ticker was at $7,000, then suddenly fell back to $4,000. And now I don't have enough money to buy more serving tables for the goods that are going to be finished in the ovens soon, and I have serving tables out with cakes and pies that have barely moved for 5 days or longer.

I would appreciate your help on this one. Thx. :-)

Shamrock1963
12-31-11, 11:48 AM
serendipitee Although kooky panda is a very helpful forum member, she is actually not an employee at TeamLava, and she may not be able to help you. For suggestions of things that you can try (if you haven't already), force close your application and see if that clears anything up. If that doesn't work, try turning your device off, leave it off for a full 30 seconds, and then turn it back on again. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. If that doesn't work, you should email technical support.

serendipitee
12-31-11, 12:12 PM
serendipitee Although kooky panda is a very helpful forum member, she is actually not an employee at TeamLava, and she may not be able to help you. For suggestions of things that you can try (if you haven't already), force close your application and see if that clears anything up. If that doesn't work, try turning your device off, leave it off for a full 30 seconds, and then turn it back on again. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. If that doesn't work, you should email technical support.

Thx Shamrock, I didn't know she wasn't an employee. I already done as you suggested and still had the same problems.

I would appreciate a TL employee to respond to me here or via my email. Thx.

Rachael98
12-31-11, 12:20 PM
Thx Shamrock, I didn't know she wasn't an employee. I already done as you suggested and still had the same problems.

I would appreciate a TL employee to respond to me here or via my email. Thx.

Kooky Panda is a Player Moderator.
The Community Managers are the TeamLava Employees and they have the user title "TeamLava Staff". These people are GroupMagma, DaojinWildfire and ButterPanda.

Anyway, for the most part, the CMs will be on holiday until January, 3rd. This holds true for the TeamLava Support service.

I will try, though I am just a normal user.

I have no idea why, but I can recommend some basic troubleshooting.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your game (progress is saved), restarting your device and making sure that the app is force closed before you open it.
As you're on an Android OS, you can also try clearing your cache and moving apps, including your games to the SD Card.

Hope some of this might help.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

kooky panda
12-31-11, 02:00 PM
Hi Kooky.

I use Samsung Galaxy S...the first version.

Bakery Story version 1.3.2

Issues are money not building up and some money loss, food not dishing out, gems not applying upon mastery or reward.

His has been occuring for over a week, starting with the gem issue. I would be awarded a gem, then it would quickly disappear after a sync issue. Then a few days ago, I noticed I was barely earning coin and my serving tables were beginning to pile up. Now after some decorating, I am not making coin fast enough to finish decorating. For instance, this morning I log in and receive the message that while I was away, I earned over $81,000. But when the cafe came into view, the money ticker only showed $3,000. After reading FAQs, sending email, uninstalling the BS app then reinstalling it, I logged back in. My ticker was at $7,000, then suddenly fell back to $4,000. And now I don't have enough money to buy more serving tables for the goods that are going to be finished in the ovens soon, and I have serving tables out with cakes and pies that have barely moved for 5 days or longer.

I would appreciate your help on this one. Thx. :-)

As for the loss of money, I believe this is still an issue

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.

Not getting your gems on mastery , you will need to email support@teamlava.com Give them your game, storm ID and the items you mastered and what level (2 or 4) and tell them you did not receive your gems. Also let them know if you got a pop up saying you were suppose to get the gems.

SakuraSweetie
12-31-11, 02:14 PM
I have glitch on my game on nearly ready they ask me buy 10 times table i already did after i buy ten table their have check mart. 2 hour later I play BS again then when I check on nearly ready they ask me to buy 10 table again.

SakuraSweetie
12-31-11, 02:19 PM
They ask me bake 30 strawberry cake again when I already did 13 already. Darn it

serendipitee
12-31-11, 02:43 PM
Kooky Panda is a Player Moderator.
The Community Managers are the TeamLava Employees and they have the user title "TeamLava Staff". These people are GroupMagma, DaojinWildfire and ButterPanda.

Anyway, for the most part, the CMs will be on holiday until January, 3rd. This holds true for the TeamLava Support service.

I will try, though I am just a normal user.

I have no idea why, but I can recommend some basic troubleshooting.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your game (progress is saved), restarting your device and making sure that the app is force closed before you open it.
As you're on an Android OS, you can also try clearing your cache and moving apps, including your games to the SD Card.

Hope some of this might help.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

Thanks, Rachel. I'm no techie, so I don't know how to force close by myself. I thought that was controlled slely by the game. I don't know how to clear cache yet on this thing or move apps to the card. I've found where to clear cache a couple times by finding on chance. I'll look in the manual again, but I have a brain injury. However, judging from prior posts on the subject matter, this appears to be an internal issue.

misbehavin7170
12-31-11, 03:05 PM
Free gifts???? I NEVER got ANY free gift

jenger
12-31-11, 10:32 PM
Lots of connection problems, I thought it was me but it doesn't seem to matter whose internet I'm on it still happens.
Also,RESERVOIR NOGS - I do not have GINGERBREAD CAKE so I can not pass this level, how to I get it added.

neefs89
01-01-12, 04:51 AM
I am not getting goals in bakery story

Shamrock1963
01-01-12, 05:14 PM
Are you on Android? TeamLava decided not to give Goals to Android users.

bobbyrae
01-02-12, 05:52 AM
So something strange is happening. I sent out requests in fashion and bakery and restaurant on friday and saturday. That was he last time i sent out requests. I have a second device on which i also have the games so i made sure i sent requests to myself on that device. From saturday i have not received any requests on that second device. This morning i check that device and i have all the requests from friday and saturday popping up back to back.

This is frustrating. I have not been able to send requests to myself and other neighbours since saturday because i keep getting told that i have already sent requests to them. I wonder how many of my neighbours didn't get the requests till this morning and how many will think they are being so helpful by responding to those requests when in reality, nknown to them, they are clogging up my system of receiving gifts by sending me those old requests. Now whenever i receive a request i ask the neighbour if they still need it. Time consuming and ridiculous. But i really need to unlock the candy cane cake since i have purchased and and constructed the machines already. That's the only goal i am working on right now. I can't be bothered to. Omplete the others if this is how it will continue.

Dabag
01-02-12, 10:47 AM
hey, what's up with the bear "ready to go" in Bakery.
asks to buy 5 time tables. bought 12. indicates 9/10 why???? only needed to buy 5

Dabag
01-02-12, 11:18 AM
hey, what's up with the bear "ready to go" in Bakery.
asks to buy 5 time tables. bought 12. indicates 9/10 why???? only needed to buy 5

Sorry. Just read another thread. Had to purchase by tapping "buy" IN the Goal not from the menu.
confusing but it worked

acscakes
01-03-12, 01:49 AM
I'm having a problem responding to material requests. The drop down menu that allows navigation between games keeps saying that neighbors requested items from me but the requests aren't showing up in my news feed. I'm also having this same problem in Restaurant Story.

barleycoon
01-03-12, 04:41 AM
I'm having a problem responding to material requests. The drop down menu that allows navigation between games keeps saying that neighbors requested items from me but the requests aren't showing up in my news feed. I'm also having this same problem in Restaurant Story.

Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks
Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Or restarting your device or force closing the app may help. If the issue continues can either report to a moderator, Community Manager or email support@teamlava.com explaining your issue, include your storm8 ID and the games it's affecting and which device, device version and game version played on. I hope it's resolved for you as soon as is possible.

barleycoon
01-03-12, 04:46 AM
So something strange is happening. I sent out requests in fashion and bakery and restaurant on friday and saturday. That was he last time i sent out requests. I have a second device on which i also have the games so i made sure i sent requests to myself on that device. From saturday i have not received any requests on that second device. This morning i check that device and i have all the requests from friday and saturday popping up back to back.

This is frustrating. I have not been able to send requests to myself and other neighbours since saturday because i keep getting told that i have already sent requests to them. I wonder how many of my neighbours didn't get the requests till this morning and how many will think they are being so helpful by responding to those requests when in reality, nknown to them, they are clogging up my system of receiving gifts by sending
me those old requests. Now whenever i receive a request i ask the neighbour if they still
need it. Time consuming and ridiculous. But i really need to unlock the candy cane cake
since i have purchased and and constructed the machines already. That's the only goal i
am working on right now. I can't be bothered to. Omplete the others if this is how it will
continue.

I'm sorry your having these issues, have you tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Or tried restarting your device or force closing the app.
Please let us know if the issue is still a continuing problem? Thanks and which device, device version and game version played on.

bobbyrae
01-03-12, 05:24 AM
I'm sorry your having these issues, have you tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Or tried restarting your device or force closing the app.
Please let us know if the issue is still a continuing problem? Thanks and which device, device version and game version played on.

Thanks for the concern barleycoon. I Somehow don't think it is device related or unique to me though. :)
I play on ipad2 IOS 5.0.1 (9a405). Fashion, Bakery & Restaurant version 1.4.2

Last night things got a little better with Fashion. But bakery is still locked down completely since friday.
I'll give that game some time and if necessary will have to use gems to complete the candy cane recipe goal. I've given up on restaurant and the other bakery goals. I still have those two eggs outstanding and cinammon sticks with no ability to request more.

acscakes
01-03-12, 02:30 PM
Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks
Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Or restarting your device or force closing the app may help. If the issue continues can either report to a moderator, Community Manager or email support@teamlava.com explaining your issue, include your storm8 ID and the games it's affecting and which device, device version and game version played on. I hope it's resolved for you as soon as is possible.

I'm playing on android 2.3.4 and I'm using the latest versions available in the market. I've already tried deleting and redownloading the app and I'm still having the problem.

nmishii
01-03-12, 02:36 PM

Android players do not receive requests for goal related requests. iOS players can send them, but we don't get them. I don't get the notifications in my game menu, but I only have the food ready notification checked.

Androids can still receive parts requests for constructables from both iOS and Android.

Its kind of silly for them to send Androids the notifications without the requests. I think its just careless programming on TL's part to not deactivate those when they put in the change to not let up receive requests anymore.

pinkster73
01-03-12, 03:28 PM
Android players do not receive requests for goal related requests. iOS players can send them, but we don't get them. I don't get the notifications in my game menu, but I only have the food ready notification checked.

Androids can still receive parts requests for constructables from both iOS and Android.

Its kind of silly for them to send Androids the notifications without the requests. I think its just careless programming on TL's part to not deactivate those when they put in the change to not let up receive requests anymore.

Talk about rubbing it in ha ha

wingsofanangel2417
01-05-12, 10:48 PM
I am having an issue where when I load the game the screen is green. I have to uninstall it every time to get the green screen to go away whats up with that?

barleycoon
01-06-12, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the concern barleycoon. I Somehow don't think it is device related or unique to me though. :)
I play on ipad2 IOS 5.0.1 (9a405). Fashion, Bakery & Restaurant version 1.4.2

Last night things got a little better with Fashion. But bakery is still locked down completely since friday.
I'll give that game some time and if necessary will have to use gems to complete the candy cane recipe goal. I've given up on restaurant and the other bakery goals. I still have those two eggs outstanding and cinammon sticks with no ability to request more.
That's okay, sometimes with the bugs issues it may help to know which devices its affecting. I'm glad fashion is better for you, for the candy cane goal are you not able to start any of the goals at all? Do any of the requested items come back from your nbrs?

barleycoon
01-06-12, 12:24 AM
I am having an issue where when I load the game the screen is green. I have to uninstall it every time to get the green screen to go away whats up with that?

Restarting your device may help, which device are you playing on? Thanks

staman
01-06-12, 12:36 AM
team lava when are you going to fix the emoji problem with your games the worked perfectly until the update in early december
a lot of people payout a lot of money on these games so we have the right to expect the games and emoji to work correctly
i myself only have a few emoji working the others show as little square boxes i have emailed on several ocaisions and the only response i recieved
was that it would be passed on to the maintinance people not good enough as nothing has been done