PDA

View Full Version : Prices JUST Changed

Unregistered
10-15-10, 01:12 AM
To expand the 1st level was 10,000. Then immediately after the 3am time change it now costs 50,000. The coins and exp of all items increased too. Is this something that will happen every day as I noticed the daily bonus listed something like, Day 1-check, Day 2-coins, Day 3 and 4 had question marks. Or did you guys decide to make increases just because?

Unregistered
10-15-10, 04:30 AM
Not only that, the prices for tiles also changed, most of the tiles now can only be purchased by gems, why why why!I was saving up to buy more tiles for the entire restaurant and in only a few hours time the tiles that i wanted can only be purchased by gems! Why why why!
So pissed off!!!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 10:22 AM
To expand the 1st level was 10,000. Then immediately after the 3am time change it now costs 50,000.

Same thing happened in City Story, that first day it was cheap for the first upgrade, Then the priced jumped. I think at that time someone wrote it was like that in Farm Story too...must be a special TeamLava new game thing.

Bobbie629
10-16-10, 05:52 PM
The amount of cash players had also increased. :cool:

We apologize for these sudden adjustments.

This annoyed me because I paid to lay the green and white tile at 500 coins PER TILE on my cafe and got 1/2 done. I ran out of money aftermspending over $5,000!!!! Now I can not recoup that money OR finish because you changed them to GEMS!!! at least give me back the $5,000 I WASTED!!!! this is so annoying. And to think I've already had enough faith to in team lava to waste $10.00 in REAL $ for gems. Call me a fool once. It won't happen again! Team lava games are being deleted from my iPhones and ipads!!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:32 PM
No fair i wasted my money on the expandsion and tiles i wasted over $10000 in the game i want my money back

Unregistered
10-17-10, 02:23 PM
This annoyed me because I paid to lay the green and white tile at 500 coins PER TILE on my cafe and got 1/2 done. I ran out of money aftermspending over $5,000!!!! Now I can not recoup that money OR finish because you changed them to GEMS!!! at least give me back the $5,000 I WASTED!!!! this is so annoying. And to think I've already had enough faith to in team lava to waste $10.00 in REAL $ for gems. Call me a fool once. It won't happen again! Team lava games are being deleted from my iPhones and ipads!!

I would've thought that apparently having multiple iPhones and ipads would suggest you have a lot of money to spend on just about anything.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 04:46 PM
If u r not changing the gems back to money, then at least give us the option to restart a new game, otherwise it really sucks to have restaurant tiles laid half way